Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 4 Empty Re: Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:04 am

Hitame watched Samantha cry and she didn't know what she could do to help. She was only a second year after all, and she had Faylen and Sophia there to comfort her. "S...Samantha, everything is going to be okay.... no one is judging you for it or anything.... she said still keeping her distance from her. She smiled at Samantha even though she didn't know what her reaction would be. She just wanted to help Samantha.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 4 Empty Re: Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Faylen Shadows Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Faylen smiled down at Samantha trying to show it was going to be ok, he was bad at conforting people. He was really worried about Samantha, hoping she would be ok. "It is over now Samantha, everything will be ok now." He said standing next to her. He wasn't sure what to do but he would do anything to make Samantha feel better.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 am

Sophia bit her lip as Samantha said she killed tons of people which was true but she didn't want her to feel bad. "Sammy look at me, everyone does bad things in there life but that doesn't make them a bad person."said Sophia softly. "The good thing is your back and I missed you being your good self."said Sophia softly hugging her. Sophia was always there for Samantha for she was her best friend and she will do anything for her friends or loved ones. "Just remember Sammy, I'm always here for you don't you forget that ever."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 am

Samantha was still crying, but the words that she was hearing from her friends and loved ones where seeping in little by little. But eventually she stood up and gave a hug first to Faylen then to Sophia. "Thank you both for being there for me. I don't think that I would be myself again if it wasn't for you guys." Samantha said finishing hugging Sophia and standing up straight again. She brushed her self off and held hands with Faylen. "Lets go get something to eat..." Samatha said looking down at the little second year now. "And we can get the chance to know this little one that tried to help save me." Samantha said smiling down at the second year.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:57 am

Hitame looked up at Samantha now, and she smiled back. "I didn't do much... she said shyly."Except... well knock you out long enough for Sophia to take the spell off you... she added quietly. She looked at Sophia, Faylen and Samantha for a while without saying anything. She just smiled at the them. I gotta start talking to more people... I probably seem like i have no idea what's going on.. she thought looking down now.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:00 am

Faylen smiled hugging her back. "No problem Samantha." He said smiling taking her hand as she grabbed it. "Sure thing love." He said feeling a bit hungry himself. "Oh yes, Hi second year, what is your name." Faylen said turning the second year and smiling at her.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:09 am

Hitame looked up again when the Slytherin boy talked to her. "M...My name is Hitame, Hitame Higurashi. she told him, smiling again. She put her hands behind her back and started swaying back and forth, like she usually did when she didn't know what to say next. Suddenly she stopped and looked at everyone. "What are your names?" she asked forgetting that she knew Sophia and Samantha's names.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:14 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and smiled. "Your welcome Sammy, so best friends again?"Sophia asked her softly. Sophia nodded in agreement as Samantha told them to get something to eat for she was quite hungry herself. "Sounds good, maybe we can get to know each other more."said Sophia smiling as she put her wand back into her black cloak. "Is there any places to eat around here?"Sophia asked them softly not knowing for sure for she hasn't been here. Sophia wasn't sure but she wanted to get out of this cold dark place that creeped her out.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:43 am

Faylen smiled at the second year. "Hi Hitame, Im Fayle n Dark Shadows." He said to the second year smiling as nicly as he could so he wouldn't freak her out. Faylen shrugged, he didn't know of any places to eat at to be honest he bearly came into Knockturn alley, nor even Diagon Alley so he was helpless when it came to knowing where to it at.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 am

Samantha smiled at everyone being nice to each other and talking. Then a place popped up in her head and she had to wait a second for everyone to finish talking. "My name is Samantha Burns, it's nice to meet you." Samantha said extending her hand, then pulling it back after they shook hands. "Ok I'm not sure how everyone can travle but what about the Three Broomsticks?" Samantha asked everyone wondering what they would say. Of course it wasn't close and they would most likely have to take broomsticks or something, but it was a plan, right?
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top