Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 3 Empty Re: Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 am

As Sammy lay there with a bleeding head she could hear everything that was happening, but couldn't move and couldn't see. Sophia must have petrified her. This angered Sammy. 'How could she?' Sammy thought, then felt the wound on her head disappear. About a minute later she forgot her whole past. Then it all came back as fast as it disappeared. The only thing that was different was she didn't like Zara anymore, she didn't want to sleep and then kill every guy she came across, and she just wanted to be good again.

Sammy opened her eyes and looked up at Sophia. In what felt like a few seconds, Sammy's eyes went back to normal, her fangs went back to normal and her skin pinked up a little bit. Sammy blinked a couple of times. "So...Sophia?" Samantha asked slowy regaining her memories. Samantha went to get up and hug Sophia but she was to weak, she fell back down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 3 Empty Re: Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Faylen Shadows Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Faylen was walking around Knockturn Alley, somewhere he didn't usually go to. He was wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt. He was about to leave when he heard spells being cast and could tell that one particular voice sounded like Samantha's. He hadn't seen her today because she said she had a feeling she would probably not be being nice and told him to keep a distance from her. He ran towards where he heard the noise and saw Samantha on the ground. "What happened to her?!" He asked running over to Samantha and kneeling on the ground next to her "Are you alright Samantha?" He asked her, worry in his eyes.

(Samantha if you dont like this post Ill delete it, oh and you did say they are together in this one right?")
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 am

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yeah she probably will, but once she gets her memory back she won't."said Sophia softly. As she finished the spell she noticed Samantha go back to her nornal self which made her smile. As she flicked her wand at Samantha she hugged her tightly as she heard Samanha call her name. "Sh... Sammy it's alright I'm here."said Sophia softly. As she seen a boy coming towards them Sophia turned to him. "Well... one she was under this girl named Zara's evil spell that made her evil whih is why she acted evil, and two she gotten hit in the head by a couple of bricks from the wall behind her but I fixed that."said Sophia softly. "Oh so rude of me I'm Sophia, Sophia Lestrange Samantha's best friend."said Sophia softly to the boy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Faylen's eyes went from light to dark blue as he listened to the girl talk. He looked at Samantha and brushed some hair out of her face. "Hi Sophia, Im Faylen Shadows, Samantha's boyfriend." He said extending his hand out for her to shake it. "She is going to be alright now, right?" He asked worriedly. He knew he shouldn't have left her alone, now Samantha is hurting and its his fault he wasn't there to save her.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Hitame looked at Sophia."Oh.... okay." she said when Sophia told her Samantha would be fine. She looked at the boy who was coming toward then and said nothing. She only stared at him. He's a slytherin she thought. "She should be, or at least that's what Sophia said." she told the Faylen, still looking at Sophia.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:01 am

Samantha grabed the back of her head where the brick hit her. She was expecting to see blood on her hand when she pulled her hand back. "Owch...my head! What happened?" Samantha said finally looking around at the people around her. She saw Sophia, some second year that she didn't know yet, and.... "Faylen? FAYLEN!!!" Samantha yelled crawling over to him and hugging him and crying. "Please forgive me! Please...all of you forgive me!" Samantha said between cries to everyone. She then finished hugging him and sat down on the ground stairing over at the guy that was dead and leaning on the wall. She killed him...not some DE.....not some evil creature. Her....she killed him. But she just couldn't stop looking at the guy, thinking about all the people that she killed, all the people that she hurt, all the friends that she lost.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:08 am

Hitame stood there looking at Samantha who was apologizing to everyone and crying. She didn't know what to say, so she just stayed where she was standing a little bit behind Sophia. Wow, she seems so different from a few minutes ago when she tried to kill me and Sophia.... guess she was under some spell like Sophia said.. she thought looking at Samantha. "Are you gonna be okay now?" she asked knowing she already asked Sophia like twice.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:45 am

Faylen smiled "I forgive you" He said hugging her back and kissing her forehead. He was glad Samantha was good completely now. He watched her look at the guy on the ground that was dead, relizeaing that she had killed him, He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "It's ok now Samantha." he said hugging her gently.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Sophia looked at Samantha and nodded. "It's ok Sammy, I forgive you your my best friend how can I not?"Sophia asked her softly. "Even though you tried killing me multiple times, I never gave up on you did I?"Sophia asked her softly. "Here lets get some clothes on you."said Sophia softly as she flicked her wand at Samantha hoping to get some clothes on her. Sophia looked at Hitame and noddded. "Yeah everything going to be fine I promise."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at the guy on the ground and closed her eyes for a second and swallowed hard.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:24 pm

As everyone was talking and forgiving her and hugging her and making sure that she was ok, the pictures of everyone that she hurt or killed came flooding into her mind. If was nauseating to her stomach. She couldn't help it anymore, she was going to throw up. But she didn't want to throw up on her friends and loved ones so she stood up quickly, feeling clothes zoom onto her from Sophia's spell, then she bent over next to the building and started throwing up. Once she was done she sat down with her wall to back and the throw up to her right. She started crying again but this time hystaricely. "I...I...killed...so...many....people!" Samantha said between sobes. It was going to be a long time before she would get over this one.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top