The lost angel - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The lost angel  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The lost angel

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The lost angel  - Page 4 Empty Re: The lost angel

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:44 am

"Then, I'll take you myself," Robert said. "Its not a long trip, but it will be by portkey. Its too far to apparate. You won't need to pack. Jeffrey's place has an amazing boutique where you will find some wonderful clothes. I know your tastess. You'll like it. Are you two ready to go now, or do you want a few moments? And don't forget, you'll need winter coats for the trip. It's going to be really cold on the portkeying. I'll leave you two alone for a moment, and if you do decide to pack, that will give you a few minutes. The sooner, the better. Don't worry. Its gorgeous. Kate and I have actually vacationed there because it was so luxurious. You'll be busy, but you'll have plenty of time to feel like royalty."

He excused himself to go back out to the nurses station. He sent Hannah for his coat. She rushed off to bring it to him.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:55 am

Jack walked out listening he accioed two large coats one for himself the other for Jess , he accioed along with them a pair of shoes slipping them on her feet he stood with her and held her tight "Jess think of this as a vacation from everything thats up here " he touched her fore head " just come home for your children and for me " he said he stood holding her close as he waited for Robert.

Jess sighed feeling the shoes on her feet and the warm coat around her she looked at Jack listening to him she sighed and nodded "its why I'm going Jack , I have these gray area's in my mind that i need to work threw, being here I can't , I feel as if everything is pressing down in my mind and it feels ..." she paused not saying any thing else but holding him close.

Jack looked at Robert and nodded "we're ready" he said
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 am

When Hannah brought his coat , Robert returned. He saw them dressed to go. "Well, I guess we're ready. Jess?" he held out his hand to her. "Jack, take hold of Jess's hand so we don't lose you."

When everyone was organized Robert portkeyed them to the very elegant lobby of Jeffreys' resort. The resort was done in very elegant Bavarian decor, with elegant glass and beautiful furniture, with fresh flowers and plants everywhere--elegant but somehow, at the same time, very warm and peaceful and welcoming. A tall blond woman with her hair wound up on top of her head came out of an office, hearing someone apparate in. She was wearing a rose colored dress with antique beige lace. She was indeed a beautiful woman.

"Robert!" her face lit up. Robert let go of Jess and Jack and he embraced the woman warmly, kissing her cheek.

"Good morning, Sarah. Did you get my message?" he asked.

"I did, and I passed it on to Jeffrey. He's expecting you all. He's in his office," she replied. She looked at Jess.
"I'm Sarah Burnstein. I'm Jeffrey's wife. You can just call me Sarah. Everyone does. Welcome. Let me know if there is anything you want or need."

"She hasn't packed, Sarah," Robert said.

"Oh, not to worry," Sarah smiled warmly at Jess. "We have a wonderful shop. You'll find everything you need. Let's go introduce you to Jeffrey first. The rest will come."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Jess opened her eyes and saw a beautiful place in front of her a young woman walked over and Robert introduced her , she said nothing but looked at her clothes feeling a little under dressed for such a nice place, she heard Sarah say if she needed anything to let her know and she did.

"Can I go to my room, please, I feel so very tired" she said softly and deliberately slowly to her as if letting her know she was exhausted even just from that short trip, she looked at Jack and lent on him heavily she didn't want him to leave but she knew he could not stay their children needed him more than she did.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top