A Day in the Sun - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Day in the Sun - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Day in the Sun

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day in the Sun - Page 4 Empty Re: A Day in the Sun

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm

"Oh dint' tell him that," Delilah said as Dylan perked up at the mention of anything for dinner.
"Even Ice cream?" He asked with wide eyes, "mommy never lets me eat ice cream for dinner." he said
"that's because its not got for little boys to eat ice cream for dinner. it could make them sick and they won't grow properly." Delilah said "so no ice cream for dinner." she said giving rodgey a look that said 'did you really have to say anything?' "and that would be grate. our house is all the way out of town." she said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:27 pm

"Why cant he have icecream? I ate icecream when I was little.. all of the time." Rodgey joked. "Well squirt.. How about this.. We can eat regular food and afterwards if you're still hungry we can go get an icecream cone okay?" He asked the boy smiling. He actually thought it was funny that the little boy wanted icecream for supper. "Yeah come on, Follow me." He said as he began to walk towards his home.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:34 pm

"he can have ice cream just not for dinner," Delilah said. "and not to much of it at a time." she walked along side Rodgey.
"okay," Dylan said happy to come to a compromise with his mommy and still get ice cream. though he had no idea it was called a compromise. he just knew that he got ice cream and his mommy made him eat real food first. Dylan lay his head on his moms shoulder his eyes drifting closed.
Delilah walked quietly along the street watching her son as he fell a sleep. he looked so peaceful when he slept and she liked that.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Rodgey led them to a brick house that was on the corner of the street just a block from the park. "this is my home" He said walking up to the door to unlock it. His house wasnt as big as the one he was raised in. His home had 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms a dining room a kitchen and a living room. All bedrooms had beds in them that way if anyone needed a place to stay and they knew Rodgey he had a place for them to stay for a while. "Its not much but.. Its a good home." He said smiling as he held the door open for Delilah.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm

"its beautiful," Delilah Said smiling as she looked around the house still holding Dylan she gently swayed back and forth. she didn't want to put him down but knew that he would sleep better if he was laying down in stead of in her arms. "it's much more than the bunk house that we shared with the ranch hands back in Australia," she whispered. "no privacy in those ranch hand bunk houses." she said "but the boss and i agreed that i didn't need any special treatment."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 pm

"I think we should either lay him on the couch or on a bed in one of the 3 guest rooms." Rodgey said smiling. He thought it was fun to have someone around the house for a while. "Australia homes dont have much privatcy. australia is a poor country. you know.. like without much money and stuff." He said looking at the boy. He gently ruffled Dylan's hair, trying not to wake the boy. When he was done and the boy was still asleep, He looked towards the kitchen. "Want anything to drink? A butterbeer firewiskey? milk water? Anything?" He asked her.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 pm

"could you point me to one of the guest rooms?" she asked quietly not wanting to wake Dylan. "i worked as a ranch forman on one of the big rances in the out back." seh explained. "He and i lived in a big two roomed building that contained everyones beds and the kitchen. the second room was the restroom. i was the only girl that lived in that room and on the ranch actully. so it was a little hard with all the ranch hands shareing a room with me. i had to remember to keep my clothes in a box under my bed. didn't need the guys to see any of them. and a glass of water would be fine." she said quietly before going to the room he pointed to and laying Dylan down.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Rodgey pointed to a room as he listened to what he said. "Wow. That would suck to have to go through. They should at least give you your own room since you were the only lady there." He said smiling before he went to the kitchen. The kitchen wasnt as big as you'd want it to be but it was big enough to cook in and everything. Rodgey went to the fridge and got him a can of soda then got a glass from a shelf, making sure it was cleaned and everything, and poured part of a bottle of water into it. Bottles of water were better than tap so thats why he did it.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 pm

"I requested no special treatment and they boss agreed that i shouldn't' get it just because i was a girl when the other hands where guys. " Delilah said once she got back to the kitchen. "though it took a while to prove to the others that i could do my work just as good as the rest of them. you know as in if they could pick up a bail of hay i could chuck them faster than they could. and other stuff like that." she giggled at the memory. "at first they would stand around or take the bail away from me."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum