A Day in the Sun - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Day in the Sun - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Day in the Sun

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day in the Sun - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day in the Sun

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 pm

"Yes he is a big boy," Delilah said kissing her son on the cheek, "I'm sorry Hun but i was just messing with you." she said just before Rodgey ran off towards the monkey bars.
"Mommy says i can't do it by my self yet. she lets me stand on her shoulders." Dylan said smiling up at Rodgey.
Delilah joined them then asked rodgey a question that had been bothering her for a while, "Rodgey, how old are you? you couldn't be to old. just out of Hogwarts." it had really been bothering her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 pm

"Okay dylan.. I guess that you should stand on my sholders then." Rodgey said smiling at the little guy. "I think you're a big boy now.. So.. We could always try and teach you to play on them. Like you hold on and i will be holding on to you as you go acrossed. It seems like that would make it easier for you to learn" he said. And then, Delilah asked him a question. she had said 'rodgey how old are you? you couldnt be to old. just out of hogwarts.' That made him look at her kind of confused. "I've like never been to hogwarts in my life.. Im 19 years old. I went to durmstrang.. My god sister is the only one in my family to goto hogwarts since my great gandfather." He said, his smile sort of fading.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:02 pm

"now that would be why i didn't recognise you". she had since that he was a magical person and not a muggle she leaned agents the monkey bars as she watched the two boys. Dylan liked the idea o rodgey teaching him how to cross the monkey bars by him self. she could tell her don like rodgey but then again he liked any guy that would agree to play with him. "you seem older than that," she whispered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Rogey helped dylan get to where he could start going acrossed the monkey bars and told him to just move one arm to the bar and then the next. "dylan.. Im going to be right here but I wont be holding onto you. if you slip I will catch you.. You wont get hurt one bit.. I promise." Rodgey said as Dylan began to try to get to the next bar. He slipped and rodgey caught him just as he had said he would. When he set Dylan down he heard Delilah whisper something. "Hopefully thats a good thing." He said before helping dylan again, who this time got to the third bar before slipping. And rodgey caught him again.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:22 pm

"maybe it is.. no one would mistake you for a kid." Delila said watching Dylan carefuly. sure he liked alomst every guy who agreed to play with him but something was diffrent "he really likes you. sure he likes any guy who agrees to play with him but it seemes diffrent right now. he dosen't seem to be hideing a fear of you. he needs some more guy friends i guess." she watched him and her son. she jumped a little every time her son fell then relaxed whe Rodgey caught him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 pm

"No one would mistake me for a kid except for a really really old person who had never seen me before. They'd mistake me for a teenager around the age of 16." He said chuckling as he caught Dylan again. "You're almost there dylan. Just a few more tries and you will be able to make it." He said to the kid smiling. When Delilah said that Dylan liked him, Rodgey just looked at him for a minute then back at her. It was easy to tell that he was her son. They looked alike. Except for the shape of his face. "I dont know why he wouldnt like anyone. There arent that many bad guys that you meet at a young age." He said jokingly as he watched dylan carefully.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:39 pm

"i guess he since how cautious i am about how i let him near," Delilah said, "i guess i would never fully trust any one i didn't trust to some extent."
"MOMMY I ALMOST DID!," Dylan shouted in excitetment ." I almost crossed them all by my self."
"of course you did honey," Delilah said smiling at her sons delight. "but be careful Hun. we can't afford for you to get hurt. i would hurt mommy to much." she said tryng to avoid letting Rodgey know she wouldn't be able to pay a hospital bill if he got hurt badly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:01 pm

"You will trust someone when you want to trust them. no one needs to trust anyone unless they feel that they and their family are all very safe with them around." Rodgey said smiling as she watched Dylan. When dylan got to the last bar on the monkey bars, Rodgey helped him get onto the ladder and her climbed down. "MOMMY!! I DID IT!! I LEARNED!!" dylan exclaimed running over to her. "If he gets hurt there wont be any worry. I'd be able to pay for his hospital bill if you need me to.." Rodgey said as he walked back over to where they were at.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 pm

"Yes you did," Delilah said picking up Dylan and hugging him. "you a very big boy," she then said "that wouldn't be necessary. I'd find some way to take care of him even if he coast a million dollars in hospital bills because of cancer. I'd always find a way to take care of him." she said quietly. Dylan yawned. "it looks like its nap time for a little boy,"
"but mommy I'm not tired.," Dylan explained.
"that's not what your face says." Delilah said smiling at the little four year old she held in her arms.
"I'm a big boy, i don't need no naps," Dylan said crossing his arms.
"even big boys take naps. i bet even Rodgey takes naps some times," Delilah said hoping Rodgey would catch on. "Don't you Rodgey?" she asked. and Dylan looked at him
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:58 pm

"Well.. If you ever have problems you could always find me.. I could help out with anything you need help with." He said smilind as he noticed that Dylan was getting tired. He began to chuckle when dylan said he didnt need naps because he was a big boy. "Dylan.. I take naps everyday. Its good to take naps, Keeps you awake. Although.. When you goto school its not a good idea." Rodgey said smiling. "Hey Dylan.. I'll tell yah what. If you take a nap for your mommy, I will take you two to a resturaunt later and you can have whatever you want for supper." He was only saying that to be nice and to help. "Delilah. If you want we could goto my house.. its only like a block away and he could sleep in the living room on my small couch and we could watch tv or something. That is if you dont feel like going home yet" He smiled more as he said that.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum