A Day in the Sun - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Day in the Sun - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Day in the Sun

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day in the Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day in the Sun

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

"you do know that not all women need men in their lives. I've been doing good with just Dylan for years. though he could use a father figure in his life. even if the guy isn't a father to him in any way." Delilah said quietly. she had warmed up to this guy quickly which was normally odd for her. usually it would take days, months, weeks, for Lilah to trust any person around her son. "it's for his own safety." she whispered quietly as Dylan smiled and waved over at them. Dlilah waved back then said to rodgey, "another hard thing about that is that most guys run for the hills scared shit-less when they find out I'm a single mother."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:06 pm

(postin as rodgey)

"Yeah i know.. Most women don't. Unless you're like my god sister who hasnt any blood related family then you dont need a guy. For her being twelve and all, Her boyfriend takes care of her better than I did and than my mom and dad did." He looked off the distance and waved at dylan when he had waved to them. "I dont get guys who would do that though. But.. I was raised pretty well, with practically raising my god sister after my brother's death, I kind of know how it feels to have someone you love ripped away like that. Its not fun." He told her, still looking at dylan. "Hey i have an idea.. Lets go play with dylan!" Rodgey said smiling. He loved playing with little children. especially when they are okay with him being around.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Delilah listened quietly as he talked then he suggested that they go play with Dylan and she nodded "okay." she always felt better and calmer when Dylan was close by. she took a steep then decided for him to go first. she looked at her son and her reminded her so much of his father. she looked into her sons face and saw her child hood friend looking back at her. at times it was hard on her but she loved her son so much she would never let that come between them.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:30 pm

"Come on!" Rodgey said running over to dylan and making a 'Roar' noise then picking him up and playing with him. Rodgey had always done that with little kids. He did it to Aurora when she was three. And he remembered doing it as she got older. Now that she was told old to do that to, he just didnt have much time to play around anymore. "I got you!" Rodgey said as he began to tickle the little boy, not tickling him to hard and not tickling him for a long amout of time.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Delilah caught up to him and Dylan as she watched them "Stop it," Dylan laughed as Rodgey tickled him. he tried to get out of rodgeys grasp away from the tickling fingers. Delilah came up behind her son and joined in in tickling him. to others who didn't know the three people in the park they would think that they were some how related. some of the muggles would go even father into thought and think that Dylan was Rodgey's. though Delilah hadn't made the connection her self.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Rodgey picked dylan up and said. "Hey dylan.. You want to attck mommy and tickle her?" He smiled a devilish smile looking over at Delilah. He thought that it would be fun to have a little boy like him attack his mommy. It sounded like alot of fun for all three of them. Rodgey began to run with dylan in his arms over to delilah, ready to attack her and tickle her alot. "We will attack her on three." Rodgey said as he set the big guy down and got ready to run over to delilah "one... Two... THREE!!" he said.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Dylan loved the idea of attacking his mom and tickling her but Delilah didn't like it one bit, "oh know you don't," Delilah said running to hide behind a tree just as Rodgey said three. Dylan ran after her and she snuck around the tree to the other side just as he cam around it. she was trying not to giggle "Momma where'd you go?" He cried.
"I'm hiding," Delilah replied in a whisper and Dylan ran round the tree and throw his arms around her.
"I found you!," he said delighted and he started to tickle her. he knew his mom didn't like being tickled but he found it so much fun.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Rodgey stood back and watched for a while as Dylan tried to find delilah. Then he ran over there and said, "Dont worry delilah i'll save you." He was chuckling as he did so. wrapping his arms around dylan, Rodgey began to tickle him again, trying not to tickle him to much "Hey dylan.. Wanna go play on the slide or the monkeybars or something?" He asked the boy as soon as he stopped tickling him. Rodgey was having so much fun that he had forgotten all about Aurora and james.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Delilah chuckled as she watched her son having fun. Rodgey asked Dylan if he wanted to play on the slide or the money bars and her son nodded. He loved the money bars "monkey Monkey Monkey," he changed.
"oh my little monkey boy," Delilah said laughing.
"Momma I'm not a monkey!" Dylan said crossing his arms over his chest.
"Oh but yes you are! "Delilah said a devious little smile on her face. "I found you in the jungle and shaved all your monkey fur off." she was joking of couse but Dylan didn't realize that.
"I"M NOT MONKEY!" he shouted.
"aw i guess your right," Delilah said still laughing.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:20 pm

"You're right dylan.. Your not a monkey.. you're a big boy arent you?" Rodgey asked, picking him up and running towards the mokey bars. He was of course careful since Dylan was pretty young. "Do you want to get on my sholders to go acrossed or can you do it by yourself?" Rodgey asked smiling. He wasnt that tall, his 12 year old sister was just about to his sholder already. And she wasnt even the tallest 2nd year in the world.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum