Sand and Snow - Page 53
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 53 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 53 of 98 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 75 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 53 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:26 am

Cassidy sat down and took a drink of her soon feeling herself again , she remembered the sheets and headed back up this time smiling as she saw Khaat out of bed " good to see you up " she said now smiling at her her own memories dealt with , "I did come to change the sheets but I see you got that all ready" she chuckled picking up the dirty ones I'll get these washed" she smiled again "Its good to see you finally up Khaat "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 am

"Thank you," Khaat said, still feel;ng insecure. She had some nagging things that bothered her. She looked at them and asked. "How long has it been?"

"Just over 3 days since we took the potion from you. That was Wednessday night. This is Sunday morning. Does that help?" he asked her.

"And I"m still alive," she said outloud before she thought.

"You are indeed. And in no danger of dying anymore. Its going to be fine."

She looked at Cassidy. "How are the girls? And Brian? Are they alright?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:44 am

Cassidy chuckled at her out burst and stood holding the sheets "there fine all fed watered and happy, Beard but has sworn he will get rid of it before he holds the girls they hate it , he's actually sleeping right now" she said and walked over to her placing her hand on Khaats Shoulder she smiled "It is good to see you up again" we all knew you could come threw , ow Jess sent word she's coming back tomorrow and she's fine " Cassidy said smiling "she said she's not had such a pampering in her life but what ever it was has completly gone, she meantioned papers to give to you Robert from jeramy" she toook out the owl "it came late last night and I didn't want to disterb you"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:00 am

"Good," Khaat said. "I'm glad everyone is okay."

Robert took the papers from Cassidy and opened them. He read them. "Sounds like Jess is good again."

"Don't bring her back, Daddy," Khaat said softly, looking at the sheets.

"Hey," he frowned. "I'll handle it. Jeffrey says she's fine. I'll talk to her before I bring her back, but I do understand you wanting her to have a rest."

"No. That's not it. I"m not good for Jess. She needs to be away from me."

"Well, I'm not going to tell her that. She's a big girl, Khaat. She can make her own choices. Besides, I'm sure she misses you. A lot. Stop worrying. Drink your juice. " He nudged the glass slightly. She took another sip of it.

"How soon before I can be up?" she asked.

"When your feet stop going out from under you," he replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:08 am

Cassidy stood listening to them and sighed she knew better than to talk while he was and so held the sheets "I'll go get these in the washer" she said and turned to leave passing Steven as she did coming up "I'd leave her shes pretty tired " she said and he nodded turning to go back down . Cassidy moved to the kitchen and placed the sheets on to wash while she did the dishes smiling she knew Khaat could only get stronger.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:27 pm

"Daddy," she asked, slowly, afraid to phrase the question. "Am I still welcome back at the farm?"

"What?" he frowned. "Why would you ask such a question? Of course you are. Always. That hasn't changed. Why would you even ask?"

"Well, I'll need a place to go now. Me and the girls."

"Shouldn't you ask me that first?" Brian's gentle voice called from the doorway. She looked at him, unable to breathe, her heart stopped in her chest.

"I thought you were asleep," Robert frowned.

"I was. But staying asleep isn't so easy," Brian confessed, coming in. "Khaat, do you really think I'd be done with you? That I'd throw you out?"

"I would if the tables were turned," she said.

"Liar," He laughed softly. He sat down on his side of the bed. He stroked her cheek and kissed her very slowly, lovingly. "You would not. You're in this for the long haul--just like I am. I"m here for good. And so are you. This is your home. I don't know if I ever told you, but I changed the deed on this estate when you moved in with Abbey. The day you moved in, you had half ownership of this place with me. Khaat--this is your home. You don't need to go anywhere. I didn't stop loving you because you were sick. You might be angry with yourself, but I'm not angry with you. I swear. As long as you're alright. That's all I care about."

"Are you sure you still want me?" she asked, looking straight into his eyes.

"How could I not?" he frowned. "I don't want somebody else. I want you. I don't love somebody else. I love you. It's pretty simple."

She wanted to hide right at that moment, because the tears came up on her too fast. She was ashamed. The potions had kept them at bay, but Brian had tapped into them fast and hard. He wrapped her close to him an dlet her hide her face in his neck. "Isn't it about time you gave me all those tears? You're a little overdue," he whispered. She felt her father get up and leave the room, going downstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Cassidy looked up as she saw Robert walk down "I'm guessing Brian's up " she said and smiled to him "how is e?" she asked standing and walking to pour a coffee from a half empty pot on the counter. She also pored a cup of tea from a different pot carefully walking over she handed it to him "Earl Gray hope you like it" She said her own still held in her hand.

Steven looked up from his magazine and smiled "I'm guessing she is better today , Brian will do her good" he said smiling to Robert a warm, friendly smile of a man who was in love.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 pm

"Thank you," Robert said, taking the tea. "It looks perfect. I should not be surprised that Brian couldn't sleep. He really wasn't going to be able to rest until he saw for himself that Khaat was okay, no matter what I told him. He just had to see it for himself. And they needed to talk. They really did need to talk. Her first question was would I take her back at our house because she really thought Brian would be done with her and toss her and the kids out. And you all know Brian. That would be the farthest from his mind. He loves her with everything he has. She needed to hear that from him this morning as much as he needed to say it and to tell her that he is here with her for the long haul." Robert sipped on his tea. "The tea is just the way I like it. Thank you.

"My hope is that they'll reassure each other and that they'll both be able to rest their minds a bit," Robert said.

"I believe they'll be fine," Angus said. "Oh, by the way, I am making a big kettle of homemade chicken and noodle soup for dinner--with homemade noodles. I'm thinking by then that she'll feel like eating and probably will need something in her stomach."

"Well, she does. She might well be up to that. That was very nice of you, Angus. Thank you. She'll appreciate the gesture. And so do I. If she's up to it, I'll bring her downstairs here to the sofa. I was going to leave her in bed today, but I'm thinking that the sooner she gets some sense of being accepted and of her life going on, the better. Even if all she does down here is sleep."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Cassidy breathed out as he said it was perfect for him , she moved to sit down on the couch listening to Angus as he spoke about chicken noodle soup "ow nice that's my favourite use to get it from a little old Chinese woman " she stopped and looked at him "I'm surprised I haven't put on more weight that I have " she said and blushed " hey, your cooking is too good." she said and sat back on the couch.

Steven shook his head closing the magazine he held and placing it beside himself on a small table "have to admit she's right " he said and chuckled to them "though I have to agree mine comes from good living , I understand about not being there for some one threw thick and thin" he smiled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 pm

'"Thanks," Angus laughed. "My grandmother was a great cook. My mother still is. She insisted we all learn to cook. And I have a great time doing it. Robert, why don't you ask Kate over and the two of you join us? Might do Khaat some good to have her mom around."

"Thats a good idea. She's kept herself busy around the farm, but, I'll admit, worrying about Khaat and not seeing her is driving her a bit crazy. If you all can keep things under control for a little bit, I'll pop home and ask her when I finish my tea. I'm sure she's really just been waiting for permission to come. I think the sooner Khaat knows her life goes on, the better off she'll be," Robert said. "And, by the way, the potion was what was keeping her from gaining her weight back and regaining her strength and kept her ankles from healing. It won't be an easy process, but now we can make some headway with her in getting her back in shape. And that includes getting her back in the gym. As soon as possible."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 98 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 75 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top