Sand and Snow - Page 45
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 45 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 45 of 98 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 71 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 45 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:21 am

"It sounds like a wonderful idea," Khaat smiled. "Do you think we can pull it together in that short of time?"

"Certainly," Michael frowned. "If you stop popping into thin air and dropping into dark holes. You keep making me rescue you, and it might slow down my cooking time."

"Just send Hiss after me," she said dryly.

"I could," Michael shrugged. "Hiss likes you. He'd come and get you."

"How do you know Hiss is a he? Maybe Hiss is a she," Khaat said.

"Never," MIchael responded, his eyes flashing. "First of all, no woman would put up with me the way Hiss does. And second, I am a confirmed lifetime bachelor." That made Khaat laugh. It was so easy to get Michael uncomfortable--just by talking about women. There were only two women that Khaat ever knew of that Michael ever showed he was comfortable around--Khaat and her mother. That was it.

"I guess I'll have to go shopping," Khaat said.

"Your mother only needs for you to get better," her father said. "If you insist on buying a gift, get some help to do that."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 am

Cassidy stood up and moved forward "I'll go just give me a list and I'll get everything on it " she said smiling "besides i would like to visit some property agents to see what available anyway in Hogsmead in the way of flats " she said now looking at Khaat her eyes sparkling as she spoke of flat hunting.

Steven chuckled seeing her so enthusiastic at doing a chore "take it while shes offering you might not get another chance " he said grinning at her as she pulled a tongue at him then faced them again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 am

"Take the offer, Khaat," Robert said. "You're not medically up to shopping. Let her do it, and you forget about it. Understand?"

"I do. Thank you, Cassidy," Khaat said gently. "I'll take you up on that offer. I'll make you a list. Michael, what about menu planning?"

"That's mine," Michael said. "Mitts off my menu and off my dinner and out of my kitchen." Robert laughed out loud.

"You should have known better than to try to help him in the kitchen, Khaat," Robert said, still laughing. "Heel, Mikey. That's still my daughter you're barking at. You've clearly been barking too many orders at the hatrack."

"Hey, Rob and I like that hatrack," Khaat defended.

"Overgrown piece of firewood," Michael mumbled unhappily. "Maybe we'll do barbeque and he can be kindling."

"And how would you like to be a horsefly?" Khaat scowled at Michael.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:16 am

Cassidy grinned and sat back down mentally making a list of where shops were in Hogsmead so to make the shopping trip quicker and how to get around the estate agents at the same time. "this should be great " she said smiling to them all.

Steven chuckled again till Robert mentioned the hat rack and he groaned remembering how it tried to take his coat back in the cottage. "aww shame i was looking forward to that barbecue "he said looking rather pouty at the thought of not having one with the hat rack as the kindling " you sure we couldn't?" he asked a slight smile on his face .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:26 am

"And what kind of a bug do you want to be?" Khaat looked at him.

"You cannot turn your bodyguards into bugs," Robert said definitively. He looked at them and then broke into a grin. "That's my job." That made her laugh. The "bug spell" was always going to be her father's favorite spell. "You get to turn them into little ducks, teacups, and cheeky looking hats."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot," she said. "Alright, which one of you wants to be a duck, which one wants to be a teacup, and who wants to be a cheeky hat?"

Brian laughed out loud. "Leave my staff alone," he said. "If you must transfigure someone, transfigure your father--or me."

"Well, she could try," Robert said, fearless. "So I presume you're doing this your mother's birthday? Dinner time?"

"Seven sharp," Michael said. "Be late, and dinner will be burned."

"We won't be late," Robert promised. "Is this a surprise?"

"Not the dinner part, but maybe the rest of it," Khaat said. That would be nice. Nobody's ever done that for her."

"Alright. Done. Works for me," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:33 am

Cassidy laughed "ow, ow the duck I'd love to see Steven as a fluffy yellow duck" she said grinning at him for his earlier comment to wards her offer of helping with the collection of things Khaat needed "ow I'd have to shop for a dress wouldn't I ?" she said looking surprised and fearful at the same time "give me a mission and I can do it no problems make me choose a dress and I just can't do it" she joked.

Steven groaned at her remark "careful she could turn you into a nice purple hat and wear you " he should not help but smile as she said she could not choose a dress "I can see you now facing your foe and hes in a dress you run " he said chuckling at the image.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:02 am

""The duck was a good look for Jack. We should have left him that way awhile longer," Robert said. Khaat looked at Brian, and considered for a very brief moment about demonstrating on him.

"Dont even go there," Brian scowled. "I can transfigure you too."

"Ignore Sourpuss over there," Khaat said to Cassidy. "Anyway, if you want a dress, I'll give you a few ideas for places where I shop. I have a couple of stores where I never leave disappointed. You'll like them. And my mother is easy to buy for. I can make you a list of exactly where to shop and exactly what to buy. It won't take long, and it will impress her, I'm sure."

"Alright. Since you're alright, and we have plans for the evening for your mother. It seems we're alright--except one thing," Robert said. "What made you apparate off your horse in the first place?"

"I just...saw...something. I saw a vision of blood. A lot of it. It..sort of startled me," she said. "I just wanted to check it out."

"I know I might was well save my breath, but please don't do that again. Please take someone with you. Try?" he sighed, exasperated.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:25 am

Cassidy chuckled and nodded "Thank Khaat that would be a big help," she said and sighed feeling less worried she knew Khaat would not steer her wrong , and it was only for one evening that she had to wear it for. she started to think about just what dress to wear and the figured the little black dress was the way to go she wanted to turn heads but at the same time should anything occur be able to fight.

Steven shook his head "maybe a black suit and tie for me " he said and sighed "simple yet effective" he said and grinned at them knowing he might be using it for a date should he feel the need.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:32 am

"I was thinking jeans, myself," Khaat shrugged. Robert laughed.

"You'd better think of something to cover bruises, my darling," he laughed. "No one falls that far without a lot of bruises and thats just about the right time for them to be at their most colorful shades."

"Always the optomist," she sighed. "Maybe I'll be shopping with you, Cassidy--for slacks."

"You have a closet full of slacks," Brian said.

"Its not the same," Khaat said. "This is different."

Brian looked at Steven. "What is it about women that every social event needs an entirely new outfit? I truly don't get it. I honestly don't get it."

"Get used to it," Robert said. "Its automatic for wives."

"Wives?" Brian frowned.

"Better you than me, Lad," Michael said to Brian.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:40 am

Steven laughed " yeah I know that one" he said now grinning at them as they spoke , he nodded as Robert used the term wives towards Khaat and brains relationship. It made him think of Janet and he could not help the distant look on his face as he found himself grinning as he thought back to there first date and how beautiful she looked , he hoped one day his special woman would be as beautiful.

Cassidy grinned even wider at the thought of khaat actually coming shopping with her, "ow would that mean i would be on high alert if we go shopping Khaat ?" she asked and looked at Brian and Robert.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 98 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 71 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top