Sand and Snow - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 26 of 98 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 62 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 26 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 am

"It seems that Khaat has decided we should have champagne for breakfast so Angus made us Mimosas this morning," Brian said, sitting across from Khaat. "Well done, Khaat. Nice touch. A little elegance to the morning is a good thing." He picked up his champagne glass. "So I guess a toast is in order. I know this is a bit belated, but...a toast to much love and romance and happiness for us all this year."

He reached his glass towards Khaat's and touched it lightly to hers. There was nothing she wanted more than love, romance and happiness. Well, and peace. He seemed to be reading her heart this morning. "To love," she said softly. "And to all sorts of family."

He smiled back at her, and she could see how blissfully happy he was with her. She had never known of Brian Quinn to ever be in love before. Not like this. He'd dated, certainly. But he'd never been secure enough to give his heart. Khaat was secretly terrified she was about to break it. And the last thing she wanted to do was to break Brian's heart.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:27 am

Steven kept his coffee cup and chuckled " forgive me if I don't have champagne for breakfast, my coffee will do " he said ans saw Cassidy chuckle as she picked up hers holding it as Brian made the toast. She turned to Steven and smiled.

"To love" she heard him say his hand squeezing hers as they sat facing each other, she lent forward and kissed him not a quick one but a heart felt one right in front of every one, it was some thing she wanted to do and now felt she could.

Steven breathed out as Cassidy broke the kiss "wow " was all he said his hand resting on her waist as he saw her sip her drink her cheeks slightly pink.

Jessica looked at jack and smiled "yes to love, may its influence remain threw the long years and beyond" she said softly to jack who smiled.
"must have for us were still together" he said and she chuckled in response "so true husband of mine."
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 am

Khaat didn't say anything more. They seemed to be enjoying their breakfast, and that was what mattered. When they got towards the end of their meal, she spoke again, but quietly.

"Since we've temporarily warded off Burke and Gelding, I want you to all have the day off. Whatever you all want to do. If you want to continue sailing, fine. If you want to take the cars, fine. Whatever you want to do. Oh, and by the way, the day off is with pay. So I don't want to see any of you until tomorrow morning."

Brian laughed. He knew all eyes would be on him. He knew they'd be doublechecking to see if what they just heard was correct.

"It's fine," Brian said. "Go have fun. If you need portkeys to go someplace special, see Angus or me. We have a lot of portkeys to a lot of different places. Consider it a gift from Khaat and me--with our thanks and our gratitude. You're in one of the most romantic places in the world. You should be able to enjoy it just a little."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:19 am

Jess shook her head and smiled "nope right here is fine with me" she said jack looked at them "I choose not to argue with her " he said and looked at Steven "what about you Steven, you staying or going out ?" he asked.

Steven looked up right at Brian and jack " I'd like to borrow a car there some where i would like to show Cassidy, shes not seen much since we arrived and I'd like to show her around" he smiled at her then looked back to them "don't worry we're not running away to get married, I won't make that mistake again" he said and smiled as he saw Cassidy smile and squeeze his hand under the table.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:30 am

"Fine by me," Brian said, tossing him the keys to the silver car. "Go enjoy yourselves. Jess, you aren't hanging around just to be protective of Khaat, are you? I promise I won't let anything happen to her if you take the day off. By the way, Khaat, what are we doing for the day?"

"I don't have the foggiest clue," she said. "I was hoping that you might have some ideas." Brian laughed. "Do you think you can perhaps train a bit with me today?"

Khaat sighed and shook her head, laughing. "Leave it to you to think of exercise. A whole day off with me and you think about exercise."

"What? Something wrong with that?" Brian asked. Angus came up behind Brian with a fresh carafe of coffee and headslapped Brian. "Ow. What was that for?" Brian asked.

"Because you're an idiot," Angus said. "You get a whole day in a romantic hideaway with a beautiful woman and all you think about is working out. You really are an idiot."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 am

Jess never answered him jack knew he was right but said nothing she wanted to be close to Khaat and was happy Steven was taking Cassidy away for the day she didn't really care what his plans were as long as he didn't make any mistakes like with Ronata.

Steven caught the keys and smiled "grab you coat Cassie I'm taking you out to show you some sights, and we can have lunch in a little restaurant i know, I do have something special planed " he said and smiled to them all.

Cassidy stood up and shook her head "ok , and Jess I am innocent in all this " she said and headed down to her cabin after giving him a kiss and a smile. She returned with a red leather jacket slipping it on she waited for Steven who stood grabbing a light brown swede jacket.

"seen you tonight , would we be back at the villa or here?" he asked just so he knew whether to drive back to the boat or villa.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:47 am

"We'll be at the house," Brian said. When they were done lingering over their coffee, Khaat could see that Angus had sent men after groceries for the house. Angus brought up Abbey and Dakota from down below and he had them dressed warmly so they would not chill. Abbey began to chatter the minute she saw Brian and began bouncing up and down in Angus's arms trying to get to Brian. Brian laughed and took her from Angus as she began chattering to Brian happily.

"Good morning to you too, Sunshine," he laughed kissing her. Khaat reached for Dakota and Angus handed her to Khaat. Dakota grabbed a big fistful of Khaat's hair and gave it a good hard yank.

"Nice," Khaat sighed, releasing Dakota's grip from her hair. "Abbey gives your daddy kisses, and you decide to beat up on me. How'd that happen?"

"That's Dakota's new fascination. Hair," Angus said. "I should have warned you. She developed that yesterday. Oh, and watch your earrings. She likes shiny things now too."

"Oh, well, thanks for the warning," Khaat said.

"Shall I take them home for you?" Angus asked.

"No, I think we'll just apparate home. Jess and Jack, if you want, you can bring the red car home. If not, Angus will drive it back," Brian said. "I think these two need some crawling time on the carpet. I think we'll just take them home and let them crawl around and work off some steam. One of you does remember how to drive a standard, right?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:55 am

Jess nodded "I do" she said and took the keys "we'll be there in 5 minuets " she said jack shook his head "try 2 minuets the way she drives" he said as she gave him a smack across his abs "I'm not that bad " she said jack chuckled "ow no you almost hit that pigeon back in Hodsgmead" he said and she chuckled as she headed down to the car .

Steven and cassidy chuckled and moved to there car Cassidy still holding his hand and smiling looking back she looked at Khaat and sighed "quit it Cassie " Steven said opening the door for her, I have something planed for us first , pampering then lunch then something I'm keeping secret but you'll love it" he said and she smiled as he closed the door starting the car he drove away from the ship.

Jess took a but longer looking at Khaat and unable to shake the feeling something bad was going on right this moment , she wanted to stay close but at the same time she had to maintain that everything was all right and she was unsuspecting.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:12 am

"Relax, Jess," Brian laughed. "I've got it. We're just going home. Honest. Take my arm, Khaat." Khaat obeyed.

"Take your time, Jess. It really is okay," she said, trying her best to reassure her friend. Khaat was beginning to wonder of Jess was onto her. Perhaps suspecting her? She hoped not. She would definitely have to be more careful.

Before she could give it any more thought, Brian apparated her and the babies home to the villa. Khaat was glad to be back. They took off the babies outerwear and put them on the floor to let them get some exercise. Brian accio'd some toys and put them on the floor for the girls. Abbey was more interested in sitting against Brian's foot and playing with his shoestrings.

"Child," he laughed. "I do buy you toys. My shoelace cannot possibly be that interesting."

"It is," Khaat said. "Because its yours. Look, you aren't serious about exercising with all your broken bones, are you?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I am," he told her. He summoned a toy and redirected Abbey's attention to that instead. Khaat sat down on the sofa, watching her babies play. Maybe there was still some good in the world after all. Maybe they were still worth fighting for.

"Brian?"

"Yes?" she asked.

"Will there still be a wizarding world here in London worthwhile for them when they get to be our age?"

"God, I hope so," Brian said. "That's why we need to do all we can to put evil men like Barker and his lot out of business. Its what Remus lived and died for. We could do worse than to follow his lead."

"Yes. You're right," she said softly. "There are things that are far worse."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 am

Jess watched as they appreated away, she sighed "she's hiding it but there something there" she said jack took her hand "Brian said it was all right so did Khaat now drop it, please Jess " he said and looked for the first time sternly at her in his life . she sighed and nodded "ok for now though " she said and drove back to the villa.

Steven drove down a road towards a town called Follonica as he drove Cassidy smiled seeing the vineyards and villas fly past the cool air , he pulled into a hotel and opened the door .
"Is this where lunch is?" she asked looking at the beautiful outside of the hotel.

Steven smiled "this is where the pampering is going to happen " he said and lead her inside a young man met them and smiled "welcome Steven this is the woman you told me of ?"he asked walking around her "better than the last one i must say"

Cassidy stood rather taken aback buy his manner. "hey she has a name and i'm not one of his conquests " she said and looked at Steven.

"Relax i came once with a client it was years ago" he said smiling at her "truth Cassidy" he said and she relaxed.

"ok I'm Jacob this is my hotel we cater for every one or all sorts" he said softly" your massage starts at 2 and , ow my its quarter too please follow me " he said and walked them threw to a large room handing both of them towels.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 98 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 62 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top