Sand and Snow - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 27 of 98 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 62 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 27 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 am

Brian put Khaat through a full range of stretches to see what her fitness level was and what it wasn't. He picked up a pad of paper and began making a big list of notes.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Keeping track."

"Of what?"

"You don't think I have records of your range of motion, your strength, your endurance?" he frowned. "I'm a trainer, Khaat. I keep track so I know where to hone in, where we're improving, where we're not."

"And do I measure up?" she asked.

"I don't have your records here. I'll just put these with your file at home."

"I have a file?" she frowned.

"Certainly. As does everyone else that I train--all of our employees, and, incidently, yes, I do keep one on myself. However, your numbers have been better. But I'm taking it for granted that we do have some work to do after that business with Barker. Its just going to take time."

"How bad is bad?"

"Never mind. You let me worry about that. We'll get there. I promise."

"How much time, Brian?" she asked.

"As long as it takes. We have to get a few pounds back for you before you're going to feel any better. And we're working on that. Look, its a cold, damp, rainy day. How about I make some of your mom's cocoa?"

"Now you're just spoiling me."

"Well, if it were just the two of us, I'd keep you captive upstairs all day, but its hard to do that with babies now," he laughed. He kissed her and went to the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:06 am

Jess pulled in and walked up the stairs into the living room picking up Dakota who was wondering to the back door she had come threw, jack locked it up placing the keys on the , "KHAAT WERE BACK!!" she called and then moved down to the gym " ow there you are " she said and sat down Dakota trying to grab her hair but she was too quick for her.

Steven and Cassidy lay side by side as , a female masseurs worked on Cassidy and a male one on Steven, Cassidy felt the knots leave her and she sighed "god this is great " she said ans smiled at Steven who she saw was relaxed just as she was. Soon it ended and they sat up .

"Next you two relax in the sauna, the pool is next door and suits are waiting for you both. " said Jacob as he returned to show them where to go, opening the door he set the heat and left again , Cassidy waited till Steven sat down before joining him laying her head on his lap and feeling the heat against her skin.

"relaxed?" he asked and smiled as he kissed her again, he heard her sigh and felt her nod

"yeah I could get use to this " she said relaxing into his kiss.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:19 am

"Brian just went to make some of my mother's cocoa. I'm sure he'll make a big batch," she said. "You didn't miss anything. Except him telling me how much training I need to do. All the things I have yet to brush up on. It seems like that is a never ending list. He is never satisfied with his own training, so I dont think he'll ever be satisfied with mine either. He's rebuilding my training program, I think. He just told me he keeps records on everyone he trains. I didnt know he did that. Don't know why that bothered me, but it was a bit freaky for me.

"So tell me, did you enjoy the overnight on the ship? He's made it a lot bigger and fancier since we were on it last. And from what he tells us, Angus makes a lot more money now because its fancier. You know, if you wanted to stay, you should have done it. We just planned on a quiet day here at home, really."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:28 am

Jess smiled and nodded "I did enjoy my self Khaat and its ok i enjoy a quiet day every now and again" she said as jack walked down.

"yeah but as she told you about the bird she nearly killed coming here " he said smirking , Jess chuckled "dam thing wouldn't move just sat there it flew off eventually " she said as jack sat with her.

"yeah , only after you made me get out and make it" he said smiling as he wrapped an arm around her.

Steven relaxed but then came the knock at the door "sorry time you used the pool can't stay in too long " came Jacobs voice from behind the door .

Cassidy groaned "god doesn't he give up" she said as she slowly sat up to face Steven who wrapped his arms around her and kissed her"come on before Nancy boy burst a blood vessel" she said and lead him out of the door to the changing rooms of the pool. she hanged in the ladies and he in the men's she wore a two piece black bikini and he a black pair of swim shorts, she sat on the side of the pool as he slipped in then held up his hands to her.

"just like the sea " he said and she jumped in with him holding him even though her feet tuched the bottom she still clung to him.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:39 am

"I do understand that. I've stopped the car to move things off the road too," she said. "But I haven't driven since summer. Brian and I have talked about buying a couple of muggle cars for the estate back home. We're close enough to the muggle village where I grew up that it would be a nice thing. Would help us be able to look a bit more muggle when we went to the village. As it is now, we have to apparate a short way from town with bikes and ride bikes into town. It sometimes feels a bit weird. If a muggle ever makes it to find our farm, we're going to look very weird with an estate that size that doesn't have at least one vehicle on it. We just can't agree on whether to get it or not and if we do, what we'll get. We have totally separate ideas on what we like. At least in vehicles. I want a sleek, sexy little car. Brian wants a truck. And we really don't need both."

"Maybe we do," Brian said, coming in, motioning a large thermal carafe and a stack of stoneware mugs to continue following him. "Cocoa as promised. Pour!" he commanded the carafe. The mugs placed themselves on a nearby table and the carafe poured out the cocoa obediently and replaced its own lid. Brian handed a mug to Jess, one to Jack, one to Khaat and kept the last one for himself.

Khaat sniffed the cocoa. "You added something," she frowned at him, mystified.

"Yeah. Figure it out," he said. She took a sip of it

"Cinnamon. Its delicious. Nice touch," she smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Jess smiled as Brian handed her a cup she took a sip and smiled " Mummm, nice Brian " she said and looked at Jack " get this recipe " she said thinking she would love this at home with the kids. She listened to how Khaat spoke and smiled at jack who blew over his cup as he rested one arm around Jess.

"Still got that feeling?" he asked her , he felt her sigh and nod.

"Not so much now but yeah a little " she sipped her coco slowly.

Cassidy looked at Steven who held her tight against him smiling at her , she could not help herself and smiled holding him tight against her.

"Hey, what was that for?" he asked softly as she moved to face him.

"I guess I'm just happy I met you " she said feeling his hand brush some water from her face as he smiled kissing her lightly as they moved in the water.

" As I am happy I met you, even if it did take me walking in on you in the shower to figure out just how I felt about you " he confessed to her and they floated for several more minuets before Jacob returned holding the same robes.

Cassidy groaned at having to brake the moment they had together feeling they were moving some where. Moving to the side of the pool she climbed out now seeing his wet body for the first time , he was toned for a man his age , his abs sporting a six pack along with several scars. Cassidy shivered and jacob placed the robe around her, he smiled polite.

quickly they dressed and were lead to a dinning hall where sat in the middle sat a table laid for two a single red rose sat in a vase , Steven lead her to it and sat her down , the lights dimmed and soft music played as he sat to face her.

"This is beautiful " she said softly smiling as Steven handed her the rose. A Waiter brought their food and Cassidy was taken back buy how good it was both drank non alcoholic wine as they ate talking about things they had hoped to.

Soon the meal was finished and Cassidy looked at Steven across the table, her mind reeling with everything that had happened it had been a wonderful day. Steven stood and held out his hand to her.

"Can I have this dance Cassie?" he asked as the music changed to a soft dance that she knew , standing she smiled and took his hand moving to the dance floor they moved gently Cassidy resting her head on his shoulder feeling like she had been pampered thoroughly.

Eventually the music ended and Steven looked down at her leaning down he kissed her passionately she sighed letting him. Soon he broke it and smiled

"There's one more thing" he said Cassidy chuckled in his arms.

"is there anything more than this?" she said softly now he chuckled.

" ow its possible , come on before it gets too dark" he said he thanked Jacob and lead her back to the car where once in it Cassidy looked at him smiling to her it already had been an unbelievable day and yet he had told he there was more to come. She sat back in the chair as he dove down the Italian roads.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 am

Khaat was pleased when Angus called them to dinner that evening. She had been smelling something wonderful all day long, and sh ehad no idea what it was, but, for once, it made her hungry. She was surprised to find out he had made pot roast with roasted root vegetables and deep rich brown beef gravy. He'd put his own Italian spin on it, but she heard her stomach growl. That was odd, considering that the potion virtually killed almost any kind of appetite for any sort of food or drink.

When they went up to dinner, she was really surprised that she was as hungry as she was. Maybe the potion wasn't working. She was beginning to question it for the last couple of days. She had had to increase the dose twice in order to get her mind to numb as she needed to be in order to chase the horrible ugliness out of her mind. She didn't want to unlock that for anyone.

Brian had forced her to come here the first time Barker had taken her. Forced her to yield to him, to talk, to unleash the horrors she had trapped inside herself. It had been hideous. But he had been stronger than she ever knew he had within him. She didn't think he was strong enough to go through it again, and she didn't want to put him or anyone else through it.

Rob had warned her--again--that if she did this, it would eventually be fatal. He had been bitterly angry. He had taken the leather bag that held all the bottles of potion she had just stolen from him and had smashed them to bits in Knockturn Alley in his rage. He had leveled his anger at her, trying not to unleash it all, knowing that doing that would only make things worse. Even now, they still loved each other. Even now, she knew that he wasn't coping at all with the thought that she was capable of just giving up, of just willingly tossing it all in. Her being here was still important to him. ANd she realized it wasn't just because of Abbey.

"Hey," Brian nudged her. "Where are you?"

"Huh?" she looked at him blankly.

"First, are you going to stand and look at dinner or sit down and eat it? And second, what do you want to drink with dinner?"

"Oh, sorry. I had a lot on my mind. Um. Iced tea?" she asked, sitting.

"Fine. I'll get it. Be right back. It smells delicious, Angus," Brian said, heading for the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:18 am

Jess and Jack walked up from the gym Jack had been working out with Jess below now smiling they walked up Jess stopped and smelled the aroma that hung in the air. "wow that smells good" she said her tummy giving aloud rumble "oops sorry" she said and smiled as she moved to grab some juice from a jug that sat on the table. "Pot roast with roasted root vegetables and a deep rich brown beef gravy." she said smiling to Angus "but whats that added bit ?" she asked jack sat with her "come on you don't expect him to tel you all his secrets now do you" he said and kissed her.

Sand and Snow - Page 27 STEVENSVILLA

Steven drove threw the small towns and winding roads to a small villa its outside covered in flowers the scent hung in the wind as he pulled to a stop in front of it.

"what do you think?" he asked her smiling as he sat back in the drivers seat.

Cassidy looked at it and smiled "its beautiful " she said and slipped from the passager seat and walked to stand facing it , she only realized Steven had left the car when his arms wrapped around her waist.

"I'm thinking of buying it" he said softly "some place to get away from it all, I'd like you to be part of that Cassidy" he said and took her hand walking up to the main door. Knocking a couple answered and smiled showing them around out back a large pool and jacuzzi sat nestled in a grove of oranges and olives Cassidy smiled.

The first large bed room housed a four poster bed with chiffon curtains and cotton sheets the light voile curtains blew in the light breeze, each room had there own simple yet delicate beauty and Cassidy loved it, the kitchen large and spacious a dining room and living room with an open fire for cold nights.

"Its perfect Steven " she said then looked at him "but I can't not till you sons agree they have to see this place as well " she said and folded her arms.

Steven nodded in agreement "I sent an owl while we were at the spar, john should be arriving with his chaperon in a few minuets. Then came a voice he knew and smiled taking hr hand he walked down to see john and Andrew with some one from the school.

" hey john , Andrew how was school?" he asked moving Cassidy to stand with him "you like the house?" he asked thinking it best to show them it first.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

It had been a lot easier to get the boys out of Hogwarts than Robert had anticipated it would be. Doyle basically didn't give a rat's ass about whether the boys were in class or not. In the end, Robert ended up going through Wilson to get them out. It had been a very simple matter.

Andrew handled the porkeying quite well and actually had remarked how fun it was and how he wanted to do it again, wanted to learn how to do it himself. Robert promised to teach him even though Andrew was technically too young for Hogwarts to believe he was ready to learn to portkey.

Once they had walked off Hogwarts grounds, Robert had given them each a portkey to his farm. Robert had made a portkey for each boy out of a one dollar, US bill--a fresh and crisp one. His reasoning was that it was small enough that each boy would find that he could carry it in his wallet or in his shoe if he needed to. Robert had gotten Andrew out of class first and had taken the time to sit with him on one of the stiarcases, on the steps and had talked to him for a moment about where he was taking him and John and why.

Andrew had had several questions about Cassidy. He didn't want anyone who even remotely resembled or behaved like Ronata. Robert assured him she wasn't. Andrew was tempted to be angry, but Robert made Andrew realize that his anger this time was from fear. Andrew was afraid he was going to lose Steven and any sense of a home he had. He was afraid Steven was going to go tail over teakettle for her and he would be abandoned again. Robert had gotten to know Andrew well enough that he knew how deep Andrew's fear of abandonment was. He promised him that Steven had no intention of abandoning him and reminded him that he still had a permanent bedroom in the farmhouse with him and Kate--just across the hall from Robert's own bedroom. He had promised Andrew that he would never need to be alone again. Not ever.

John had been more open minded about the idea of a woman coming into his family. It was as though John had healed and was ready to move forward. John, it seemed, had not enjoyed the portkeying. Not like Andrew had. Andrew looked at the big house just as if it were another house. Big houses meant nothing to him. John, however, did seem to be impressed. Andrew was more interested in knowing if they had a yard or any sort of woods or creek. He wanted to know what he had outside to do.

Robert walked both boys to the house, and a staff person opened the door and asked who he was there to see. Robert told the man, and was told that Steven was still there. He led them through the house to a conservatory. Andrew looked about the large elegant looking sunroom and then saw Steven there with a brunette. Well, at least she didn't look anything like Ronata.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:14 am

Steven smiled seeing Robert and the two boys "thank you for bringing them , I am not making the same mistake" he said and smiled. John ran to hold him "hey school that bad ?" he joked and looked at Robert as he spoke to Andrew with a smile.

"Andrew this is Cassidy Mitchel I wanted you to meet her " he said motioning for cassidy to walk over to him.

Cassidy was nervous yet not as she saw the two boys walk into the room she stood up and smiled as Steven introduced her .
"Hi, you must be Andrew Steven's told me a lot about you , all good I might add " she said with a warm smile she turned to the current owners "is there a creek that runs near buy ?" she asked then both nodded and said a small shaded stream ran at the bottom of the grounds " That's good , the local frog probably live there " she said" I don't mind I like frogs " she looked at John " hi, your john, you look a lot like your dad " she looked at Robert knowing he knew why they had been asked john nodded and now stood beside his father.

Steven looked at Andrew hoping for some glimmer of acceptance this time , now he included him "so do you like the house ,I'm thinking of buying it , for us as a holiday home every one will be welcome" he said and looked at Robert hoping he caught the hidden meaning behind his words , " there's an attic room with a wonderful view and room for both of you to use as you want" he motioned for them all to sit as with Robert "will you join us Robert ?" he asked .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 98 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 62 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top