Dead stars - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dead stars - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dead stars

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead stars - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead stars

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Miseria hummed quietly when Darla took off her cloak. “Take your time,“ she only said, looking away for a moment. She didn't want to watch how someone was undressing. That was sick. Even though she was only taking off her clothing that made moving so complicated.
When she was ready, girl smiled at her:“Good, you're back in action. That's great!“

“Oh, believe me, professors don't teach anything novadays. I wonder why we are still having those lessons...“ She sighed, shrugging her shoulders. Atleast she didn't learn anything new from the lessons. All was in the books that she read for about a year ago. Nothing much to learn anymore. “Woah, you know about Potter's Army, well, that's a progress! You look So smart now.“
She protected herself easily from the birds, but then again, she had to step away from the Crucio. She didn't want to block it with a spell, that might not work, and she didn't want to get hit with it as well. She reached out her arm, surprised that it wasn't even shaking. It was her turn to do something unusual. But right now, she wanted to cause some pain to the Death Eater:“Sectumsempra! Crucio!“
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Marla smirked saying, "You never know, I may have to step in and teach you young ones a thing or two about the real, wide wizarding world. That would be fun, except I hate kids. Still... I hear detentions can be run however you want. That could be a sweet deal." She smirked widely, though this was an empty threat. She liked to be in the middle of the action, not safe and sound and out of the way.

Marla raised an eyebrow. "If your taunts were not so juvenile, I may be offended. But I'm just losing interest. Which is bad for you, remember?" Suddenly the girl flung two Unforgiveables at her and Marla dove out of the way, before straightening up and looking at her, grinning a wide, demonic grin. "Ooh! I love plot twists! Great, it's getting good now! Sectumsempra! Diffindo! Crucio!"
Sawyer Weasley

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows at the comment. It was sort of fun to chat with the Death Eater and at the same time duel with her. Actually, they could even become a great friends. They shared some same interests which was only odd. She was a hufflepufflian and Darla was a former Slytherin. And on the 'Dark side'. “Oh. Seems that you've been having those detentions a lot in your schooltime. Hope they were fun.“ She grinned. The first and the last detention what she had was with Vincent Majere. And that wasn't so bad after all. They only talked.

“Really? Do you want to hear a fairytale or something like that? Or maybe few local stories? I can tell you one interesting one. About Dracula. I hope you've heard of him. He had this beautiful castle which is sadly abandoned by now. I mean that no one lives there. Only tourists visit the place. Sad. I'd Love to live there on my own.“ When she saw that Darla got away from the curses, she sighed quietly. “How long will we fight?“ She was so damn sure that they were reaching a dead end now. She had no intensions to harm the Death eater. Not that she actually could do that. She was too weak for this one. “Protego Totalum!“ she said actually just in time to protect herself from the two first spells. But the curse broke her shield, leaving her defenceless. Atleast the curse didn't hit her. "Expelliarmus! Crucio!"

The last one, which wasn't actually even allowed her to use, was sort of becoming her basic spell right now. She had to protect herself, and she didn't want to use a killing curse as well. That would be a ticked to Azkaban. "Having fun now, cupcake?"

OOC: Eh, we can't keep up like this forever. One of us as to get hit by the curse/spell. Which one? Very Happy
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Marla was irritated by these words. They were not insults nor begs for mercy, nor were they frantic and frightened... they were just words and they were boring her. She did not want to hear this sill little girl go on about some long gone vampire, she wanted to hear the girl scream, hear her plead for her life, spill secrets that would ruin her family and her cause.

So she was rather distracted when the spell hit her, sending her wand flying for the girl. The Crucio hit her before she could react as well and she was thrown against the wall. The girl must have not been trying hard because she was simply thrown against the wall, tossing and turning, but not feeling the real pain she had felt before at the hands of the curse.

She landed on all fours and looked up at the girl through a curtain of hair, her eyes gleaming. Well, wasn't this fun? For a moment, there was tense silence, and then like a panther, Marla pounced forward, leaping through the air and withdrawing the dagger holding it above her. She grabbed onto the girl and attempted to bring her to the ground, swiping at her with the dagger, enraged.
Sawyer Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:38 am

Miseria was surprised that the spell actually hit Darla. She was even more surprised that her wand flew into her hand, and she looked at it with an impression:“Now that is awsome!“ she gasped happily. She never-ever disarmed a Death eater in her life, and the first time – it was so cool!
But then she heard how her opponent was thrown against the wall, and Miseria looked up quickly. It was a good chance for her to get lost. Though, she was impressed that the lady didn't scream in pain. She had. She was hit by Crucio once and not only once but even twice. How didn't that work on the Death Eater? Was she stronger than she actually looked?

Swallowing hardly, she watched how Darla fell on her hands and legs. She couldn't do anything to her. She had no wand to protect herself from the spells that Miseria could cast, nor was she protected from the curses.
Then, suddenly, she saw Darla coming at her with a dagger. “Easy there, sugar,“ she said before she was attacked, again. Even without her wand, the death eater was strong. “Calm down...“ Miseria pressed trough her teeth, jumping away, trying to escape from the mad lady. “You just can't give up, now can you?“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Marla was going to cut the girl, she had decided. She certainly was not bored now, but she was not entertained in the least, either. The girl would be punished for thinking herself better than Marla. Marla was an amazing dueller and knife fighter, she had only been toying with the girl. Now it was time to let it become very clear to the girl who was better. A nice scar may be a nice reminder.

The girl had Marla's wand, but Marla did not care. She could dodge the girl's spells and she would cut her to pieces. She dodged Marla's flying attack, but Marla immediately whipped around, her eyes ablaze, and reached out to seize the girl by the front of her shirt and throw her to the ground. She needed to catch her off guard before they could get this party started.
Sawyer Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Darla was taking this thing way too serious. Miseria had no chance but to curse her or do some damage just to save her own life. And she wouldn't just get away with that – she'd take Darla's wand with her, and probably ask some of Khaat's friends to help her to find the attacker again, and then probably finish her off or send her to Azkaban. Though the last one didn't sound so good – death was even better because of the Dementors who were there, she had no choise. Miseria wasn't a murderer. She'd never ever kill anyone anymore.

This jump was a lucky one, she knew. She wasn't sure if she'll get away this time. Darla seemed really to have intentions to kill her or harm her really bad. And then what? Kidnap her?
On the next moment, she fell on the dirty floor, coughing loudly. "F***!" was the first thing what she got out from her mouth. Not the greatest famous last word, but she didn't care. "Stay away from me, you scum!" Now it was her turn to make some pain to the Death Eater. Quickly, she put one wand in her left hand, and clenched her right arm into a fist and hit Darla's face with it.

OOC: You can actually stab her with a knife, I allow you to do that Very Happy
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Marla fell with her, pinning her to the ground and bruising her knuckles as they got trapped beneath the girl and knocked on the ground. She steadied herself though, she had the girl where she wanted her now, she could cause some damage. She was pulling her dagger back when suddenly the girl's fist flew out of nowhere. Marla jerked her head back but her chin was hit and her head whipped to the side. She turned back.

"you're turning out to be a little brat, pooch," Marla said before pulling her knee up and stomping the girls arm, wanting her to release her wand. She withdrew her foot and held out the knife, holding it above the girls face so she looked up at it. "But see.. Now I'm at the advantage. Should have been nicer...." She smirked and placed the life along her forearm, quickly slashing a few cuts into the girl's flesh.
Sawyer Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:03 pm

She was happy that her fist actually hit the target. But on the next moment, Darla was back, and she held her hands now. She felt pain in her arm when it was hitten by Darla's leg, but trying to be brave, she didn't let go. Soon it was over. Or it just began. "Get off of me," she said slow and loudly. Though, she didn't know why she actually said those words – the didn't work, they weren't some sort of a spell that would've casted Darla away, but she found that they were kind of relaxing and filling her with hope. Maybe she will be freed. Though, that was douptful, there was always a hope.

When the knife was placed on her forearm, Miseria took a deep breathe. She knew what will happen next – either will Darla chop off her arm or she will make a really really deep cut so that she could hear her screaming.
She was psychotic. First, she couldn't feel anything. She couldn't even count the cuts that she had now. But a moment after, she felt how her warm blood started pouring from her wound, moistening her sleeve and dirty floor. And then, to her own surprise, she heard a scream. Impressed by the sound, she looked at Darla's face, and then she understood that it was her who was now crying in pain.
“No, get off of me!“ she had no tears coming from her eyes. It was probably because this wasn't the worst pain that she had felt in her entire life.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Marla felt a large smile fall onto her face as she worked on carving the girls arm, her eyes not leaving her face. For a moment the girl was silent as Marla worked on maneuvering her knife to keep the rotten werewolf blood away from her own hands; they were worth far too much to be tainted. That was when the girl finally gave Marla what she wanted; a scream.

Marla was not one of those typical Death Eaters who got off on pain. She just knew when she had done a job well done, and a scream was the best indicator. She smirked down at the girl, cocking her head. "Okay, poochie. Here's the deal. I'll let you go if your drop my wand and we both go our separate ways. Sound good, puppy?" She smiled down at her. This may very well be the only out Marla gave her.
Sawyer Weasley

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top