Dead stars - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dead stars - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dead stars

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead stars

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Silence. It seemed that the Death eater calculated her words and the possibility. She might really be a Taylor, right? Alice wouldn't even be angry at her. They were best friends and though both of them knew that they will have to fight each other soon, Miseria was giving her best to escape that. She wouldn't hurt her. In no way!
She raised her eyebrows and looked away, hoping to see something... Something that would help her to escape. She didn't want to fight. Atleast not now. She was too tierd for these games now. It was Christmas, for god's sake, not Halloween, where deaths were sort of usual thing.

“F*ck!“ girl gasped quietly. Imperio curse came on her way and like usually, she wanted to jump away, but then she was hit by another curse. Imperio. God damn it! She fell on her knees, and she even felt a little pain. But on the next moment, she felt fuzzy and her head was spinning. Pain was too far away now to feel or sence it. The words what Darla said were like a command to her. “Miseria Manson-Lupin,“ she said before she could even stop herself. In a surprise, she looked around, curious. Oh dear god.

Of course the curses were used before on her. She was hitten by many cruciatus curses but right now, the Imperio seemed even more painful. She had to do what the lady said her to do. Scowling a little, she shook her head, trying to get the Death Eater out of there – like it would even help. Come on! she begged, trying to remember the things what they learned about unforgivable curses. But right now, she couldn't even do that.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Marla felt a devilish grin unfold on her face, replacing the frustrated scowl that had dominated her countenance mere moments before. Ah, she was a tricky woman and she knew how to get what she wanted. Perfect. She could see the girl struggling with the curse for a few seconds before succumbing to it, her eyes going blank after she uttered a curse word and dropped to her knees.

Marla studied the girl after giving her name and let out a foreboding chuckle. "A Lupin, eh? But you don't carry the usual traits... Hmmm..." She considered the girl for a few moments before gripping her wand tighter and commanding with her thoughts Stay still. "Incarcerous!" Ropes flew out at the girl. Again, she commanded Answer all questions honestly. The girl would have no choice. "My my... The Lupins do have some pretty bad luck. How are you related? Do you have any information the Death Eaters might need?"
Sawyer Weasley

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:58 pm

She had no escape. Miseria was still hoping that something or somehow she'll get away, but No. She looked numbly at the woman, trying to figure out her next moves. Darla wouldn't kill her, now would she? Though, Miseria wasn't afraid of dearh nor was she afraid of Near Death experiences, she got those all the time, every month in her life. It was probably the part of being Lupin. Almost like a curse.

When she heard her chuckle, Miseria raised her eyebrows a little but she didn't think anything. No questions about how funny she might've sounded or something like that. Actually, those things didn't even come up in her head. When she heard a new command, girl didn't move anymore and calmly, she let the ropes tie her up, and she took a deep breathe. It was quite hard to breathe when the ropes were squeezing her, but she had no choice but to answer. “I'm adopted,“ she simply replied, blinking her hazel-brown eyes. “No.“ It all was true. She didn't know anything that the Death Eaters might need. They knew about the Potter's Army and that was all what she got.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Marla was steadily realizing that this was no fun, having her completely at her will, not begging her to have mercy or to leave her be. Marla sighed and withdrew the Imperius curse, poking her chin with her wand and surveying the girl. "Hmmm... You're boring now." She gave a pouty little frown, furrowing her brow as she stared at her. "How to make you more fun."

She continued to stare at her, pacing back and forth a few steps. She looked like a panther or a lioness prowling in a cage, glaring at the prey right beyond the bars... She stopped and let out a frustrated growl before she thought of it... She let out a satisfied purr and said, "Okay, here's the deal. I want some danger. You last against me in a duel for as long as it takes me to get bored, and you can live. You tire out before I've had my fun..." She smirked. "Use your imagination."
Sawyer Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:01 pm

When she wasn't under the Imperius curse anymore, Miseria felt herself free and comfortable again. She hated when people could command her. She loved to do things her own way, no matter what the restult may be. It was just the way she liked and loved to live. Do her own things and risc on her own. “Oh thank god. Usually people Love to talk with me.“ She looked away. But she had to admit, even she was getting bored. Standing over there, all tied up with ropes that didn't allow her to breathe much – not so fun at all.

When the Death Eater backed up, Miseria looked at her, hazel eyes getting a darker shade. She was ready for the strike. She'd be an easy prey right now. Darla could just breake her neck, make the ropes disappear, and make the staircase normal again. People, who knew that Miseria was the magnet for the bad luck would've guessed that she just tripped and fell. Only Khaat and the smarter ones would probably inspect the whole case and learn the truth about her death.
When she heard an offer, she'd actually say yes. She didn't want to duel anyone but right now, she had no choise. Of course she knew that if she'd say no right now, she'd be tortured, and die a painful death. Or Darla would take her somewhere, where all the Death Eaters can torture her. And then, it would be like it happened to Khaat. If she'll be lucky, she'll be rescued. If not, she'll just die there in pain.

“You want some danger? Come and visit me when it's a full moon. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun playing with me, and I'm sure it's quite... Dangerous for You who wants to duel a child.“ She shrugged, though, it was hard to see. She was still tied up and the ropes didn't let her move much. “Oh, that's nice. I'll use my imagination. Hope you enjoy some fairytales, deary. I hate dueling with you guys.“ she paused and added after a moment:“Release me.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 pm

"Ooh, a puppy dog!" Marla said, entwining her fingers together and bouncing on the ball of her heels, her voice uncharacteristically shrill, her face shining with fake enthusiasm before dropping the act and giving her a dark look. "That makes it all the more fun, m'dear. I may look for you next time I wander the Forbidden forest during a full moon." She rolled her eyes. Was the girl really thinking she could scare her because she was a werewolf? Ha.

"Good. If not, I'd be severely displeased." She dropped her hands and then considered the girl. prowling in front of girl before raising her wand. She muttered, "Diffindo" to sever the ropes, not bothering to be careful not to cut the girl in the process. She smirked. "I do hope you are ready, pooch." She flicked her wand, starting off small, "Bombarda!" She would love to see the girl thrown off her feet, to have her showered in rubble.
Sawyer Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Miseria rolled her eyes. No one ever called her a puppy dog. But she didn't say anything. That would just get more annoying and both of them could just stand there and argue who was who. How... annoying. Even for a Death Eater. However, she found something familiar in her. Something that was also in herself. Maybe it was the part that both of them can get really bored too easily, and both of them like to duel. “Oh, that's great. I hope to see you there, cupcake. I also hope you taste good because usually I prefet vegetables instead of Human flesh.“ Actually, she'd be even proud if she'd eat the girl in the woods. No more problems for that b*tch. And no one would actually miss a Slytherinic annoying idiot, right?

When she was free, she took a deep breathe, filling her lungs with the oxygen. Oh how she missed to breathe normally! But then again, she couldn't enjoy this moment for a very long time. She stood with a straight back, looking down at her dark wand. “Whatever you say, sweetheart.“
This time she was more than ready. She was actually expecting for Darla to do something extremely dangerous. Something that would damage her. But then again, she knew that she wouldn't harm her. Not yet. She wanted to have some fun, do something dangerous. “Ah, screw you! Protego Horribilis!“ she said when she saw spell coming at her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Ooh, the girl was going to give her a show. Marla grinned at her words. "It's a date, sister." She smirked widely, hoping she was creeping the girl out. It was not enough to scare the girl by hurting her, but she had to leave a lasting impression as well. Marla knew all parts of the equation and she had it all down. Now was time to do her thing and she may as well do it right.

The puppy was going to play was she. The shield was only half formed when Marla's spell hit it, shattering it. Hmm. "If we're going to play like that girlie, may as well up the ante. Whaddya say?" She smirked and flung her wand arm out, saying, "Crucio! She could feel her dagger weighing against her leg, calling to be used. But she needed to wait for the right opportunity. "Sectumsempra!"
Sawyer Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:02 pm

“Nice,“ girl grinned at the Death Eater, “I've always wondered how does it feel to go on a date with a girl. Hope we will have a good time. You know – girl to girl time.“

When she saw her shield breaking up, Miseria scowled. God damn it, this girl was strong. And not to mention it – she was a damn death eater, the opposite side of her. She was in Potter's Army and all the things what they learned there, were the usual basic spells which were no help. And she was in trouble right now. Think, think think! the voice calmly said in her head. Actually, she even missed this paranoia like thing. It always helped her before, only now, it disappeared somewhere. But that didn't matter much, it was back, and it will help her, right? Use your muscle, fool! It's called brain!

“Not helping me much,“ she whispered to herself while jumping away from the unforgivable curse. No way she will get hitten by that thing again! “Sounds great!“ she quickly got up, and pointed with the wand at Darla:“Petrificus Totalus!“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Marla smiled and slipped out of the way of the spell, barely pulling the cloak out of the spell's grasp. She frowned at her cloak. It was going to slow her down. She undid the clasp and shrugged it off, stepping out and smiling at the girl. Much better. Her leather trench coat and jeans allowed for more room for her to move in the duel. She could feel the dagger burning against her, wanting to taste flesh, but she did not reach for it. She was in a duel, not a brawl.

"C'mon, kiddie. The professors must be teaching you something. What about Potter's Army? The Lupins always were into those sort of groups. C'mon, entertain me, dear! Watch, like this! Avis Oppugno!" Birds shot out of her wand, screeching and brandishing sharp beaks and teeth. "Like that, my pet! Come on, let's have some fun already! Crucio!"
Sawyer Weasley

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top