Haven't we met before? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Haven't we met before? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Haven't we met before?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haven't we met before? - Page 5 Empty Re: Haven't we met before?

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Faylen smiled as she put her arms around him and kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around her wasit pulling her closer to him. He was enjoying this, it felt right to him like it was suppose to happen. Not one of those, oops I just kissed you sorry can we be friends kind of kisses it was a hey that was a great kiss I really like you will you go out with me kind of kiss. He never even imagined he would be kissing someone as beauitful as Samantha niether, not just because she was a fifth year, but because of how normally he wouldn't even be looking in the direction of anyone. He kept the kiss going for a minute longer and then when it stopped, he just held her.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:52 am

Samantha feels him put his arms around her as she kissed him again. She liked it, they fit together perfectly. She finished kissing him and staired into his eyes, thinking about how wonderful this was making her feel. "So....I guess this makes us boyfriend and girlfriend?! That is if you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend? Just keep in mind I don't just sleep around and then not stay with a guy." Samantha said making sure that he understood every word that she said but kept the love in her voice as well. After a kiss like that she better not be disappointed. Being in a relationship with a guy like this would make all the bad things she was doing lately, not as bad.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:11 am

Faylen stared at her blankly then slowly he smiled. "Yeah, I'd like that." He said smiling and took his hand in hers. He pulled her close and looked at the sky. "I think I can put up with your bad side, as long as you don't wipe my memory again, that won't be good." he said grinning at her. He had never smiled, nor talked so much in his life.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:23 am

Samantha smiled up at him with her biggest happy smile she could form. To hear that she had a boyfriend again made her life so much better. The only way that this day was going to get better was if Keegan for gave her and Sophia forgave her. But of course that was never going to happen. Then something dawned on Samantha. She barely knew anything about Faylen. So she unattached from him and sat down on the ground, leaning against the tree. "So now comes the who are you part. I ask some questions about you and I'll answer some questions about me." Samantha said thinking about the questions to ask him. But she waited till he was comfortable to start asking the questions.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:33 am

Faylen nodded knowing he didn't really know much about her at all. "Ok, erm, do you want to ask the questions first?" He asked her hoping she did because he had went brain dead as soon as she said they should ask questions. He walked forward a little and began to think of what to ask her.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:46 am

Samantha smiled then looked from the ground back up to him. "Yeah I'll ask the first question." She said thinking for a second more then knowing what to ask. "Ok lets see here, I know that you are Slytherin, I know your name is Faylen Shadows, and I know that you are actually kind, which is odd for a Slytherin. So what I want to ask you is Why are you in Slytherin?" Samantha asked him, suddenly wondering why she had asked him that and not just what his favorite color and class in school was. She wanted to face palm herself but the question was already out, she would have to take her punishment for asking something that he most likely didn't want to talk about.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:51 am

Faylen was a little stunned by the question she asked, he tried to think of the answer but really couldn't come up with a good enough answer for her. "I don't know, I guess the sorting hat thought I'd be best in Slytherin." He said cooley. "Good job Fay, that was a good answer." He thought to himself proud actually that he had come up with that answer. "What about you? What makes you a Hufflepuff? You don't seem to be a HufflePuff, more a Slytherin or Ravenclaw." He said to her.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:02 am

Samantha was even more confused with his answer to her question, but then blushed at his question. "I'm not smart enough to be in Ravenclaw. All Ravenclaws are really smart and what not. And I asked the hat not to put me in Slytherin. I don't want to be an evil witch. No offense to you of course. And I guess I'm not brave enough to be in Gryffindor. So it had no choice but to put me in Hufflepuff." Samantha said looking at the ground as she said this not wanting to hurt his feelings. The only reason she said anything about Slytherins being evil was because everyone said that Slytherins become evil. "So what's your favorite color and class in school?" Samantha asked him getting off the hard questions.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 am

Faylen shook his head "Not all Slytherins are evil you know" He said staring at the lake his back turned to Smanatha. "Well, My favorite color is blue, and I like Charms." He said watching the lake as it sparkled undered the night sky. "What about you?" He asked her back.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 am

Samantha frowned when he said that not all slytherins where evil, then he turned his back to her. She must have hurt his feelings. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feels, love. I know that not all Slytherins are evil. I was married to one. Of course he turned evil after that and tryed to kill me and my friends, then my friends dad, who was minister of magic at the time killed him." Samantha said, wondering if she had just said to much. But before she could find out if she had just said to much quickly answered his question. "Oh I like the color pink and The Defensive Against Dark Arts class." Samantha said remembering how back she was at defending herself before she took the class. That was along time ago.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum