Haven't we met before? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Haven't we met before? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Haven't we met before?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haven't we met before? - Page 2 Empty Re: Haven't we met before?

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 am

Faylen watched her pace around, he figured she was thinking. "Hmmm, Is right" He said thinking hard. He started to get back some images of a girl the other night. He gasped as it looked like Samantha. "I do know you." He whispered very quietly. He tried to remember more but thats all he could remeber at the moment
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:13 am

Sammy had just about come up with a cover story that he might believe when he said that he remembered her. Sammy was so shocked that she turned in vampire speed to face him. "What do you mean you remember me? We might have seen each other in the hallways or something, but we only just told each other our names." Sammy said to him trying to keep the quivering out of her voice. She put her hand in her pocket, getting ready to stun him if she needed to. She didn't want to have to, she would rather sit down and get to know him better. She was really starting to hate herself now. But she couldn't let it show, just in case he didn't remember.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:16 am

Faylen frowned as he tried to remember more "Erm Im not sure, stupid memory." He said sighing giving up on it. "Oh well, doesn't matter I guess." He said leaning back on the tree to relaxed. He yawned "You should sit down, You look quite scared. Something wrong?" he asked hopeing he hadnt frighten her.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:21 am

When Sammy heard him say that he couldn't remember and that she might be right she relaxed. She thought that he hadn't seen her scared face, but she must have had it up for to long. So she looked past him to see a tiny lake in the distance past the trees, she decided to use that as the excuse. "Oh um...I thought I saw something come out of that lake back there." Sammy said pointing towards the lake, if it was a lake. Even though she's a vampire it was still to far for her to be able to tell. She quickly but smoothly sat back down, leaning against her tree. She picked her book up and started reading it again. She glanced over at him quickly to see if he was looking at the lake or not.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:25 am

Faylen looked but couldnt even see a lake really but nodded otherwise. "So Samantha, What ever are you doing out here?" He asked and then stopped. "Did I ask that already?" he asked her not so sure. He sighed hateing his memory loss as now it affected the memory he did have left and that wasnt much in the first place.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 am

Samantha smiled as best as she could, then thought about the answer to the question. "Well I came out here to get some reading done. But that seems to be on hold for now. I like trying to help people, and you have a ginuine problem. So is there anything that I can do to help you." Samantha said hoping that he would say no and she would be able to get back to her book and not have to worry about him remembering and she would not go to azkaban. Spells kept poping up in her head just in case she would have to knock him out and run away. This was not the way that she wanted this day to go. But it was already happening so she would just have to deal with it as it came to her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:35 pm

(sorry this is so late)

Faylen thought about it then shook his head. He sighed leaning against the tree some and looked up at the sky. "I wonder. " He thought to himself staring up as a bird flew above his head. It was a beautiful day, though Faylen was starting to feel some uneaseiness between him and Samantha. He knew he knew her from somewhere but he couldn't remeber from where. He closed his eyes and concentrated hard on what happened last night. He started to get some flashes, then figured he was onto something concentrated harder as he took shapes from his memory and put faces together. He remembered him laying on a floor bleeding and badly injured and.... standing above him was.... Samantha? Faylen gasped quietly trying to keep calm so not to alert Samantha that he remebered. He opened his eyes slowly and looked over at her, thinking that she might do it all again and let him die this time if he said anything.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:07 am

Just as Sammy thought that he wasn't go to ever remember, she heard him gasp at something. But she didn't know if it was him remembering what happened or just figuring something else out. So till she was totally sure she would just have to act normal. But what was normal. For one thing they where talking about trying to help him remember stuff. But why would she do that when it would only get her into trouble. Maybe she wanted to get into trouble. But why would she want to get into trouble. Thats just crazy. So Sammy took a simple breath and thought about what to say. "Maybe we should go to the room that this happened, then maybe you could remember what happened." Sammy said, knowing that she would have to either lose him or make him forget again, if not she would get into trouble. Spell after spell came running through her head as she started to stand up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 am

Faylen stood up as well but precautisly "Now I know it was you, but Im not going to tell promise. " He said crossing his heart. He had a sneaky suspicon that she was up to something to make him forget again and did not want that to happen. "Please?" He said staring into her eyes. He really wouldn't tell to get her trouble, for some reason he didn't feel the need to get her in trouble.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 am

Sammy frowned as she looked up at Faylen, she knew this was going to happen. "I knew this was going to happen. Why did I decide to help you? It was only going to lead to you remembering. Now I'm going to have to make you forget again. Sure you might not tell on me, but what happens if one day you let it slip? What if you tell a friend that you think you can trust and it turns out that you can't. See I'm not always like that, like today, I'm fine today, but other days it's like I'm a whole different person. I don't like it when I'm like that. It always comes out to me having to fix stuff that I have done like today. So I'm sorry, that's all I can say." Sammy said pointing her wand at him while talking. Sure everything that she was saying was true but she didn't know this guy, she didn't know if as soon as she said ok I'll let you remember for now, was going to run off and tell the first professor he came across. She would just have to make him forget again and make sure he never remembered.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum