Haven't we met before? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Haven't we met before? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Haven't we met before?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haven't we met before? - Page 3 Empty Re: Haven't we met before?

Post by Faylen Shadows Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:45 am

Faylen looked at her some more "I don't have friends, I don't talk to people, and I trust no one. Enough proof for you? I'd like to be something to you even if I did meet you now for real I dont want to be the guy that you keep erasing the memory of, I want to be your friend. My first friend?" He said his blue eyes darkening as Samantha rasied her wand at him. He didn't reach for his wand, nor try to run.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 am

Sammy kept pointing the wand at him, she thought about it longer than it was suppose to take. She kept thinking about the fact that she didn't want to hurt this guy. She didn't want to make another person forget about her bad side. She kept thinking about how nice it would be to be able to talk to someone about her problem and maybe even help her sometimes. "I just..... I can't....... Ugh!!! What is wrong with me? Why am I like this? Why can't I just be my normal self again." Sammy said dropping her wand and kneeling on the ground holding her hands to her face and crying. Sammy was so tired of hurting people and having to make up for it the next time she met them. Most of the people at the school now don't even want to look at her. Some of them don't even know why they hate her. "Please don't tell anyone. Please!!" Sammy begged him, looking up at him and feeling the tears drain off of her face.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 am

Faylen nodded in relief and knelt on the ground to wrapping his arms around her too confort her. "I won't I promise" He said meaning it. He would sit there and let her cry on his shoulder all day if he'd have too. He didn't mind much though, he was for the first time in his life happy to have a friend. "Are you alright?" He asked still holding her.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:23 am

Sammy raised her head and slightly smiled up at him, she was glad that this time she was able to trust someone. "Yeah I'm fine for now. But what happens if the next time I change I hurt someone and they arn't as nice as you are? I'm going to get into big trouble next time, then I'm going to get kicked out of school and sent to azkaban. I don't want to go to azkaban." Sammy said feeling more tears run down her cheeks. She was starting to panic. Sammy wasn't good at panicing. She could only hope that having this guy as a friend was a good thing. Ever since Sophia left and Keegan stopped talking to her, she was left all alone. Other than the few people in the common room that would talk to her. Sammy never thought that she would feel this lonely, if she had known she would never have broken it off with Keegan.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Faylen shook his head "I won't let it happen." He said reassuring her. "Dont freak out now, calm down Samantha" Faylen said standing up and then putting his hand down to her for her to grab to help her up off the ground. He waited for her to take his hand to help him.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:10 am

Samantha smiled up at Faylen, then looked at his hand and lightly grabed it while he helped her off the ground. "Thanks. I just have alot to worry about and I don't have alot of people to help me anymore. Because of this I have lost some friends." Samantha said feeling like she could finally trust him. But she wondered how come he was trusting her after what she did to him. She hurt him and could have killed him, but here he stands helping her like nothing even happened. "Why are you being so nice to me. Excpecially after what I did to you. I could have killed you and your helping me. Why?" Samantha asked him taking a step back from him to keep her self from being to close to a guy. It had been awhile since she felt the warmth of a guys touch. But she didn't know this guy and she almost killed him, so she wanted to keep her distance.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Faylen looked at her and smiled. Thinking about her question, it was compeltely unnormal of him to attempt to trust someone. He ran his fingers through his hair and his dark blue eyes began to become a little lighter. "Well, I couldn't tell you even if I knew. I just... have a feeling that I should trust you." He said staring at in her eyes for a moment and then looked up at the sky.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 am

Samantha wasn't sure, but she had this odd feeling that he liked her. Of course most of the time she was wrong about this, so she would just have to ignore her thoughts about that. "Um....thanks. I guess. I'm not sure what about me you would trust after me almost killing you. But I guess thanks." Samantha said putting her hands behind her and holding them together. "So what now?" Samantha asked him unsure as to what to do now. Would they become friends? Would they sit here a little longer and talk? Or should she just go back into the castle and leave him alone? Or maybe that was just what he wanted to be left alone so he could run off and tell the first adult that he could.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Faylen looked at her and gave her a childish grin, "That was werid" He thought to himself after he had grinned. "Well if we stay out here long enough the stars are really pretty at night."He said plopping on the ground and leaning back using his hands as support so he could look at the sky even though it was still pretty light outside. He rubbed one of his eyes as the light began to irtate it.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Samantha smiled and shook her head in agreement as he said they could look at the starts together, even though it wasn't dark out yet. Samantha watched him sit, more like lay down, but she couldn't understand for the life of her how a guy like him could trust her after what she had done to him. Maybe it was a 'She's a girl so she couldn't hurt me thing.' Either way they could be friends now, maybe even more, so getting to know him better was a good way to start that. Samantha then sat down on the ground next to him and leaned against the same tree as him. Their arms where about 3 inches away from each other so if they touched then he moved. "So....Do you like it here at Hogwarts? Other than the other night of course." Samantha asked him wanting to get the obvious questions out of the way.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum