Snowflakes and Shopping Bags - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Snowflakes and Shopping Bags - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Snowflakes and Shopping Bags

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snowflakes and Shopping Bags - Page 9 Empty Re: Snowflakes and Shopping Bags

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:54 am

Khaat finished, and sighed, feeling satisfied. "That was wonderful," she said. "Thank you."

"Don't get too full," Brian said. "We still have dessert."

"Tiramisu," Khaat said thoughtfully. She loved Tiramisu. Especially with a cup of fresh espresso on the side. Angus plated up the tiramisu for everyone.

"I'll make a pot of coffee," Angus laughed. Khaat looked at him.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"I know you," he said. "And the rest of this crew. Dessert without coffee around here is completely unpatriotic. I'll be right back." He rose and went into the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Steven stood up and moved to the window where he saw the snow faliing still out in the garden. Desert sounded wonderful but he was not in the mood for it at that moment he though about Anderw and if he was all right and how he would take Ronata leaving, though he got the impreshion he would not be too bothered about it. He also hoped John would understand also, since he had not spoken to ether boy yet and tell them she had gone.

He looked out at the snow sipping his coffee as he became lost in his thoughts he was not moping but trying to figure out his life at that point , he'd lost a second wife but still had his son and andrew or so he hoped . He had not heard from him in several weks and now grew concerned he ahd lost him to the streets again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 pm

"Problem, Steven?" Khaat asked. Steven certainly could get moody. He had been fine moments earlier, and now he was in a mood again.

Khaat finished her dessert as Angus brought out coffee. She took her cup of espresso, and excused herself from the table and went back to sit in front of the fireplace. She thought the espresso was a perfect final touch to a wonderful meal.

Brian brought over her afghan and tossed it over her legs. "The house is getting a north wind draft. That silk won't keep you warm. This might help.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:00 am

steven faced Khaat and smiled "nope, just father stuff I guess , I am worried about Andrew, I haven't spoken to him in months , Robert said he'd arrange for me to talk to him, but since Ronata's unpradicability and now leaving Im not sure what to tell him or John. " he said and moved to sit in one of the big chairs next to the fire " but Im ok I just have to sort al this out in my mind I guess , ow don't get me wrong Ronata leaving was a good thing and I would not want to take her back but the way she did it was .... well I am stuck whether to say anything of let both of them keep thinking that nothing ever happened between myself and Ronata." he said and sipped his coffee again looking at her "you see my dilema "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:31 am

"Well," Khaat said, "I don't think Andrew is going to suffer any love loss for Ronata. He never met her anyway, if you recall. As for Daddy's bit with Andrew, from what Daddy tells me, he and Andrew exchange owls every week. Daddy sends him an allowance weekly and any supplies he needs. Andrew had a great time spending the summer with Mom and with Daddy. One of Andrew's last letters was asking for permission to spend Chrtistmas with them because he didn't know whether he was welcome with you.

"And really, I don't know if Ronata thought he was welcome. She had selected some place settings for your house for Christmas but only bought two. That left both the boys out. It wasn't my business to say anything, but if she had continued with that, I probably would have encouraged Daddy to extend the invitation to Andrew and John so that Ronata didn't feel she had made a mistake and so that the boys had someplace to go. Truthfully, Andrew just needs to feel he has a home someplace and someone who truly does love him."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Steven looked at her thoughtfully "I can see what your meaning I've not been exactly avalible what with ronata and work " he said and sighed as he sat back "time I got my life back in order " he said and stood up "Brian would you excuse me for about two hours ?" he asked walking over to him "I have some things I need to do I will be back but only if you feel you can spare me. " he looked at Khaat then back at Brian waiting he was after all his boss and he ahd to follow orders. He knew that if he had to stay he would he also knew that there were plenty of men around the farm that could protcet her for an hour or so and he did say he'd be back.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:03 pm

"That's fine," Brian said. "Go ahead."

"Steven," Khaat said, "Just a word. Please don't be jealous of Andrew's friendship with Daddy. Andrew has just been very lonely. That's all. He wants some adult who will be close to him because his own father never gave a damn. I think you can work this out, but you need to remember he's just twelve. Be patient with him. You seem to have all sorts of patience with John. Andrew needs the same sort of patience from you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Steven looked at Khaat and smiled I under stand and I think Im glad it was your father he made the connection to " he said "hes a realy great man for Andrew to learn from in both confidence and knowlage , i could not have chosen a better person " he said and turned to Brian "thanks I'll be back like I said in two hours maybe longer depending how we get on" he said and moved out to the main doors aperating away.

Jess looked at Khaat and smiled as jack slipped his arms around her. "Good to see he's getting his life back " she said softly "but it will take time lots of time " she said and smiled holding jack close.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Khaat glanced over to see Dakota wallop Abbey in the face with a plastic toy. Abbey wailed in pain and started to cry. Brian walked over and picked up Abbey and held her. He checked her face. "You're alright," he said to her softly as she screamed in his ear in pain and anger, tears streaming down her little face. He kissed her softly and she cuddled into his neck, still wailing. He walked the floor with her, while Dakota babbled happily in the playpen, oblivious that anything was wrong.

"They really are getting bad at that," Khaat sighed. "I hope they don't do that until they graduate. It'll get annoying by then, I fear."

"Dakota has a bit of Mis's temper, I think," Brian said. "We'll have to teach her how to manage that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Jess gasped as she saw Dacota hit Abby she was about to go to abby but Brian beat her to it listening as he told Khaat about helping her control her temper as she got older , Jess sighed sand rested against jack glad there kids had inherited from there father and had not fought while small but she was atisipating it as they got to teen years.

"Brian you need to tell me your secret on that one so I can use it on the twins " she said and chuckled "they haven't been fighting yet but im expecting it" she saidf jack held her closer "thats how kids get I think" he said softly to her .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top