Snowflakes and Shopping Bags - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Snowflakes and Shopping Bags - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Snowflakes and Shopping Bags

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snowflakes and Shopping Bags - Page 11 Empty Re: Snowflakes and Shopping Bags

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:04 pm

"That's fine," Brian said. "Goodnight, Jess. Angus and Jack will be here. We'll be fine. Have a good night. I"m going to check on Khaat. I'll be right back, Jack." He got up and went upstairs. He peeked into the bedroom. She was in an exhausted sleep. He saw the fatigue on her face. He saw the hollows in her cheeks. Barker was going to pay with his life for ever breathing on her, and much more for everything she did.

He sat on the edge of the bed, careful to not disturb her. At least she didn't have to rely on sleeping potions to rest. He put his hand softly on her forehead and checked her. Her vital signs were not the best, but they were as good as they were going to get for awhile. They weren't different than this morning, but he was seeing it all through new eyes. And he was much more watchful now. He moved across the hall and saw Angus sitting with the girls. He seemed to enjoy it.

"Thank you," Brian said.

"They're a joy. I enjoy it. I'm glad you asked me. Thank you. Go do what you need to. No one's going to get your family tonight."

Brian went back downstairs, grateful they were both there to help.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Jess took jack but the hand and lead him to the floo "I'll see you tomorrow " she said softly, nodding at Brian she aperated away to her home leaving jack stood smiling and shaking his head as hwe walked back to the window to check the out side the biulding .

"ok coffee " he said maily to himself but so he would not forget that Brian was there still "those children a re growing fast " he said smiling as he pored his coffee .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:21 pm

"They certainly are. Makes me feel old sometimes," Brian said. "It is a constant reminder of how time marches forward. I'm going to wake up someday and put those girls either on that train to Hogwarts, or to Beauxbatons. If Hogwarts isn't anymore safe than it is now, we'll send them to Beauxbatons. I just checked on Khaat. Poor thing is exhausted. Its not like her to go to bed this early. I really do need to get Angus working on a really strict food plan for her, to help build up her nutrition and add a few pounds back on for her. She'll feel better if I can manage that.

"I'm not sure what happned to me, but somehow I guess I was too close to it to really see it. Sometimes I just really don't like the news that Robert gives out," he sighed. He retrieved himself a cup of coffee.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top