Snowflakes and Shopping Bags - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Snowflakes and Shopping Bags - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Snowflakes and Shopping Bags

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snowflakes and Shopping Bags - Page 8 Empty Re: Snowflakes and Shopping Bags

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:49 am

"You have an errand to run when you finish that cocoa, Brian," Angus said. Khaat frowned.

"I do?" Brian asked.

"You do," Brian said. He picked up a pad of paper and seemed to be writing out a list. He tore the top sheet of the notepad and handed it to Brian. "Go."

"Go?" Brian frowned. Angus rattled the paper in Brian's hand to get his attention, and Brian finally read it. "Oh! Okay."

"Can't it wait?" Khaat asked.

"No," Brian said, kisssing her forehead. "It cannot."

"Can I go?"

"No. You have your orders. You rest."

"I do have shopping to finish."

"You might have to learn how to use the muggle internet."

"The what?" she asked.

"You really are not as in touch with the muggle world as you think you are, my dear."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:20 am

Steven watched as Angus wrote something and gave it to Brian who left soon after. He just shook his head and sat back watching as jess and jack sem to have fun finishing the decorations. He kept thinking of the girl at the hospital, why was she so intrested in Khaat and Robert his mind went over her name again and again then with a deep sigh he shook his head coming up with nothing but yet something sat at the back of his mind . He knew eventually it would shake loose and he'd remeber but oviosly not at that moment .

"HEY STEVEN COME HELP !! "he heard jess's voice and he looked up to see jess untangeling Jack from some ribbon "how on earth" he said and could not hold back a chuckle and a smile that crossed his face giving it a glow in the fire light "ok how did you get your self like that?" he asked crossing to them and pulling one end to watch jack spin and land on the floor.

"he though it would be romantic to walk around in a circle " said jess trying to hide a bout of laughter "but he just got all tied up " she said and could not hold it any more laughing as Jack landed on the floor.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:50 am

Brian was gone for nearly an hour, and for some reason, it had truly unnerved Khaat. She had no idea why. They weren't married. And truly, being gone an hour was not in the least bit extreme. But for some reason, every moment he was gone made her anxiety rise higher and higher. She had tried to preoccupy herself with more of the cocoa that Brian had made.

At last he returned with at least 4 large shopping bags full of wonderful smelling Italian food for dinner. He looked at her and a smile grew on his face. "What? Did your curiosity get the better of you?"

"I think," she smiled.

"Well, come on, everyone, Italian takeout. There are orders of Stuffed Shells for everyone,and house salads with their homemade Italian dressing. Oh, and your favorite, Khaat, Tiramisu for dessert," Brian said.

"You're the best," Khaat smiled.

"No. Angus is. He suggested it."

"Thank you," she told Angus.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:11 am

jess turnerd feeling Brain appear behind her and smiled smelling the food he carried and her tummy rumbled a little "that food smells wonderful Brian" she said and walked over "want ahand dishing up?" she asked .

Steven placed the now rolled ribbon back in the box and walked over to Him "yeah it does I forgot I hadn't eaten all day " he said standing with jess noticing jack walk behind jess and holding her again from behind he rolled his eyes but his stomch said the same as Jess as it growled rather loudly "sorry Brian I guess with everything going on I forgat to eat anything"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:22 am

"No problem," Brian laughed. "Thanks, Jess. I'll take whatever help I can get."

"I'll get beverages," Angus said. "BOttles of soda okay for everyone?"

"Sure," Brian said. Angus went into the kitchen and brought out several bottles of soda. He put them on the table very informally and took the caps off them. "Come on, Khaat. Come eat," Brian said.

"Is this from where we were going to eat lunch?"

"It is," Angus reassured her. "When you feel a bit better we'll try it again."

"I really do feel fine," she maintained.

"Well, then, when you feel a bit better than fine, we'll do it," Angus laughed.

Khaat joined everyone else at the table.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Jess took the bags and placed a bottle on the table for each person before seting out the food on plates and plcing them down too "ok lunch come and get it before it goes cold" she said and smiled as she crossed to Brian ""she was worried about you I caould sense it " she said softly before joining Jack at the table.

Steven sat down waiting he opened the top off his bottle and took a drink feeling the cool liquid rund down his some what parched throat and into his stomack. "so we eating or just admiring the look and smell of the food ?" he asked smiling .

Jess shook her head "your too impatiant Steven" she said and finished plcing the last plate on the table "ok come and get it " she said to Brian, Angus and Khaat again as she watched jack sit diown next to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:51 pm

OOC: this is dinner. they missed lunch when Khaat was hurt at the restaurant and it has been several hours, so this has to be dinner.

Khaat didnt' think she was hungry, but she loved the flavorful ricotta cheese and spinach filling in the stuffed shells and the wonderful fresh marinara sauce. It was better than she imagined.

"You spoil me," she told Brian.

"I intend to. At least until your father's reports get better," Brian replied.

"And then the pampering stops, I presume?" she asked.

"Never," he smiled, squeezing her hand. "You're stuck with me for life."

"And I couldn't be happier," she smiled, leaning over to kiss his cheek.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:01 am

Steven looked at Khaat and Brian and smiled then he saw jack and jess quickly kiss before start eating dinner he smiled as he started to eat his he liked it he'd never had the dish before but liked how the flavors meshed into one new one . Taking a drink he watched the main doors for any thing out of the ordinary while they ate his mind now working all the time on guard duty "I'll patrol the out side after dinner" he said taking a second bite of the food.

"you still going threw with this test tomorrow ?" he asked Brian wondering if he would he also knew that he'd prpobably get told of for talking shop at the dinner table .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:19 am

"I don't kinow if Robert will want me to do it now. There are plenty of you to take care of Khaat if Robert wants me to still go," Brian said.

"Test?" Khaat asked.

"Testing new aurors, Babe, that's all," Brian replied. "Not a deal."

"Then they're going to get a workout, aren't they?"

"That is indeed the plan," Brian laughed. "I need to know what they're made of now rather than later. Not out in the field."

"Agreed. I'm not in the mood to lose anyone out there either. I'm sure Daddy will stop by later. You can ask him then."

"I plan to. I am so glad you suggested this, Angus. They have great food. I think this is one place I have missed," Brian said.

"Oh, you will have to go and take Khaat. Its the closes thing you will get to Tuscany without actually being there," Angus said.

"It really is beautiful," Khaat said. "Gives me ideas to remodel Sparks."

"I like Sparks just the way it is. And besides, its only a year old. Leave it alone for now," Brian frowned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:33 am

Steven nodded at Brian saying he was not really sure if he could do it now after what had hapened to Khaat at lunch.

"Sure, she sounds hot head to me so maybe Robert would be best " he said continuing to eat he listened as Angus spoke of the restaraunt he got the food from and made anote that if he was passing he would call in for dinner some time when he was passing bye.

"It is good food " he said finishing "very filling too " he said and sat back patting his stomach as he drank his soda watching them he smiled seeing jess with jack and Khasat happy with Brian and he chuckled a little
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top