A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? - Page 6 Empty Re: A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:08 am

Sally looked hurt that Shadow didnt want the food she gave him but she knew it wasnt her fault as Prison hadnt told her what Shadow ate. Fern on the other hand was eating the nuts enjoying them fondly. Though Fern got curious as Shadow started eating the crackers and went to investigate them. Hooting, he hopped over to Shadow and pecked at a cracker wondering what it was he cocked his tiny head at Shadow and hooted at Prisons owl.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? - Page 6 Empty Re: A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?

Post by Prison Lycon Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Shadow looked over at the little owl knowing it was to young to be eating anything but what people gave him so he didnt scratch at the owl or hurt it or anything. All he did was wait to see what the owl would do next. After finishing a second cracker, He went over to the baby owl an began to inspect it to make sure it was healthy just as though he was its father. Once he was sure everything was healthy with the owl he stood up strait and waited for his owner to awaken
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Sally watched the two owls smiling, they were so cute. She layed her head, trying to, on top of Prisons and closed her eyes. Fern stood still as Shadow inspected him and hooted happily at the older owl. Fern hopped around a few times and went to eat another peanut that Sally had left on the ground for him. He quickly ate it then flew up to Sallys head and curled up in a ball in her hair falling asleep.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:36 pm

When he was finished eating, Shadow followed the little owl and treated it as though it was his little baby. he curled up next to the owl to protect it from any dangers and closed his eyes to goto sleep.

Meanwhile, Prison woke up finally and saw sally sleeping, the two owls on her head. He shook his head. She looked so adorable and the two owls looked so funny when they were on her head. He tried not to make any sudden movements so she didnt awaken
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Fern woke up when Prison did and hooted loudly right in Sally's ear. Sally eyes widen as her owl scared her and slowly reached up gently pulling Fern and Shadow off her head and then noticed Prison was awake as well. "Well good morning sleepy head, Did you sleep well Love?" She asked holding the owls in her hands gently and sitting straight up.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 pm

"Mornin babe. Sleep was actually really good." Prison replied as he looked at the two birds. "Aperantly your owl has a new daddy." He said jokingly. Prison got some parchment from his pocket and a muggle pen and began to write a letter to his mom. when finished the letter read:

Dear mum,
Thank you for the necklace and book.
My fiance sally really like the pitures
as much as i did. Did malla tell you
about me being engaged? if not then
sometime you might get to meet her
i cant come live with you next summer
cause i will be 18 then.

love,
prison.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Sally laughed about Fern having a new daddy. "Very funny Love." she said but it cetainly looked that way by how Shadow was protecting Fern. She smiled at the two owls, petting each on of them on their heads. She watched as Prison wrote a note to his mum and wondered when he would get his reply. Sighing she yawned again and cuddled Fern and Shadow.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:19 pm

"Eh.. I will let shadow stay here and rest today." He said as he chose out one of the school's owls and attacked the letter to the leg. The owl left in an instant and he was left there to sit with sally and watch her play with the two owls. "You really love these two dont you?" He asked smiling. "Yah know i got a bunch of new borns in the ship that i can raise if you want to see them sometime then i will bring them out for you to see. actually they are about 3 weeks old."
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Sally smiled as she watched the two owls sleepin her hand "Yes I do, I love owls. My poor owl at home must be lonely. " She said remembering about her old fat owl that she had left at her house. She smiled at the thought of seeing more baby owls "Sure, when can I love?" she asked excitdely. Fern hooted in his sleep in her hand and Sally gently pet him in case he was scared.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:31 pm

"We can go right now if you would like to. Or we can go later when the owls are out flying. Your choice." He said as he kissed her on the cheek then petted fern and shadow with his forefinger. They were pretty adorable. "shadow is actually a great father with the 3 babies. He goes to see them every day and when its cold out i bet he will be in there more to keep them warm. When the owls are older i will probably set them free in the wild so they have a great life uncaged.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top