A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? - Page 3 Empty Re: A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 am

Sally heard someone talking but was to tired to even out together what each word ment. She started mumbling "Need..... Prison...... Dad..... and...... Dark..... Lord....... evil...." She said mumbling falling asleep. She moaned, what she was saying was her consious speaking out. It happened sometimes when she was sick and half awake
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? - Page 3 Empty Re: A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?

Post by Prison Lycon Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Prison let sally goto sleep as he held her close to him and began to fall asleep himself. He tried to stay awake to watch her and to protect her but he began to fall asleep. In his sleep he dreamt of what would happen if sally chose him then he dreamt what would happen if sally chose the dark lord. He woke up in a flash and was breathing hard. He knew in his heart that he didnt want her to choose the darklord over him but he wanted her to choose what her heart told her.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Sally woke up before Prison did and looked at him in surprise when she saw them sleeping in a bed in the room of requirment for the second time now. She stood up slowly careful not to wake him and started pacing the room. She was suppose to be mad at him, and then she wakes up in a bed with him? What happened last night... She decided to leave the questions alone for now and walked out of the Room to think it off some.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 pm

When prison woke up he saw that sally was gone. "Of course... she wont forgive me." He said as he sat up and looked around theroom. He then got up, stretched and began to walk down stairs towards the flight of stairs that lead to the owlery. He was going to be up there and wait for shadow to return no matter how long it took. the other owls were flyhing in to get some sleep but he didnt care. He sat down in the corner of the room and waited.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Sally was walking around the grounds of Hogwarts when her new little owl Fern came flying towards her with a new letter. "Hi Fern." she said smiling catching the dear little thing. She patted his little head and took the note off his foot placing him on her shoulder. "Another letter from Father?" she said questioning
"Daughter,
Disregard that last letter, It was a fruad from your cousin Sally Emerald.
The dark Lord had told me personally that the young man Prison Lycon is welcomed.
Good luck Daughter,
Love Father."
Sally stared at the note with mixed emotions, Hatrid, Happyness. Hatrid towards her cousin, happiness towards the good news. She ran looking for Prison and checked the Owlery last, running up each flight of stairs. She saw him standing there and smiled running to him.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Prison was confused when she came running towards him."whats up? i thought you were mad at me" he said to her in a confused voice.He really thought that she would be mad at him and want to leave him or something. he thought that she wouldve chosen being a death eater over him but she came to him and he didnt know why but he hoped she had a good reason for it.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Sally smiled at him and the remebered about the letter. "Oh here read this." She said handing the letter to him after pulling it out of her pocket. She stood there waiting for him to read it, hoping it would make him feel better as he looked misrable at the moment. She sighed waiting took forever, she hated waiting.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Prison read the letter. then he read it once more to make sure that he read everything correctly. "Is this for real?" He asked her. Before she could answer he pulled her into a deep kiss. He was so happy because he would get to stay with her forever and beyond that. After kissing her for a while, he pulled away and looked into her beautiful red eyes. "This is the best thing that could ever happen." He said as he smiled then pulled her into a bear hug.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Sally smiled and felt her hear melt as he kissed her, closing her eyes she kissed him back. She smiled when he stopped and nodding pausing a second and then shook her head no "No, we know now there is an enemy in my family who doesnt like you."she said sighing and hated that it was her favorite cousin who done this to her.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:56 pm

"It doesnt matter if your cousin hates me. I mean you and me both know that someone in your family would be bound to hate me and now we know who does." Right after he stopped speaking his owl shadow flew in and dropped a package and a letter. "Oh hey i guess She got it in the mail already." He thought as he opened the letter.

Dear Prison,
I know you have been waiting for
your present from your friend but
Has been delayed. They just moved
To a new home and they need some
Time to pack. This package has a note
In it so you know who its from.

Your guardian,
Malla.

Prison Read the note out loud then he just set the box down. "I will open that later. Its probably something from someone i dont even care about." He said to sally as he looked at her smiling.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top