Crying is a sad thing to do alone - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crying is a sad thing to do alone - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crying is a sad thing to do alone

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crying is a sad thing to do alone - Page 3 Empty Re: Crying is a sad thing to do alone

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:02 am

Sammy smiled, she knew that this girl would know what was good for her. That she would keep herself from being killed. One wrong word is all it would take. Sammy continued to drink her blood while waiting for the girls next question. All Sammy could think about was Ne'Os and her kids and how she wanted them to be a happy family again. But who knows if that would ever happen. If Ne'Os would ever see her that way again. If her kids would ever want him as a father again. But that didn't mean that Sammy was going to stop trying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Crying is a sad thing to do alone - Page 3 Empty Re: Crying is a sad thing to do alone

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 am

is it hard to be a grate parent while still in school?" she asked. victorie wasn't meaning to insult her parenting ability. she just wanted to know if it was hard to raise children and go to school at the same time. the only way to find that out was to ask a few more questions about it. "Do you get to see them much?" she wispred quietly. trying to figure more out about what it was to be a fifteen year old parent. though of couse she would never be one but still it would be grate to know.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:30 am

Sammy looked up at the girl like she was crazy again. "Are you crazy? You want to ask me about my kids? You can tell that I'm not feeling very well right now. All I want to do is make all the pain go away. I don't want to have to sit here and think about how little I get to see my kids." Sammy said putting that blood bag down and picking up the last one. She got about half way thru this one before she started feeling full finally. She put the bag down and gave out a huge burppppp!!! Blood coming out of her mouth and landing on the table. Sammy sat back and layed her head on the back of the chair. "I feel much better now." Sammy said placing her hand on her stomach, and closing her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:38 am

"sorry maybe you should go get some sleep or something," victorie said. she had never talked to a vampire nor a young mother before. she really had no idea what to say but at least she tryed to make this girl feel better about what she was going throw at the moment. she went throw everythign she could rember trying to find something to say that wouldn't make sammy mad or even more up set. though she couldn't come up with anything.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 am

Sammy opened her eyes and looked over at the girl. "No, I'm not tired. And to answer your questions yes it is hard to be a mother at a young age. I don't get to see my kids very often. The father of my children all of them don't want anything to do with me. My friends don't like me anymore. So don't have kids till your older and out of school and don't get married, ever." Sammy said laying her head back down and closing her eyes. It felt so good to get all her anger out, to talk about what was bothering her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:52 am

"hmm," she said looking at her hands "I guess i will go to bed." she relized she was now expremly tired "are you sure you would rather stay here than go back to the common room." she looked at sammy yawning drowsyness in her eyes. she stood up slowly and walked over to the door and waiterd for sammys rely runing her hand therw her long curly red hair. she leaned aginst the door way for a little suport resting her head on the wall.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:09 am

Sammy heard the girl say something about going to bed. But Sammy was already out. She had drunk her self into a bloody stuper. She dreamed of blood, drinking it, bathing in it, smelling it. Then the blood is gone, in it's place is a smell of cleaning soap. At this smell Sammy wakes up. She see's a house elf cleaning the blood up. The girl was gone, so she heads up to the Hufflepuff girls rooms. Once their she changes her clothes and heads to bed. All Sammy can hope is that she won't get into trouble the next day.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top