Crying is a sad thing to do alone - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crying is a sad thing to do alone - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crying is a sad thing to do alone

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crying is a sad thing to do alone - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying is a sad thing to do alone

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Sammy sighed in both relief and in grief. She turned to face the girl as she left. "Don't go, I'm sorry. It would be nice to talk to someone right now." Sammy said putting her bottle down on the table and folding her arms and placing her head on them. She then turned towards the girl one more time. "I wasn't always like this. I use to be the nicest vampire that anyone had meet. But life gets in the way sometimes. It's a long story so if you really want to hear it, you might want to sit down again. I really am sorry." Sammy said a few more tears falling down her face.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Crying is a sad thing to do alone - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying is a sad thing to do alone

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Victorie smiled a little when she herd Sam ask her to come back then it fade again when she herd tears. Ronny turned around and went back siting in the spot she had just vacated. "I kind of under stand i guess. well not really. i do know how complicated and horrible life can be. especially one of lies." it was true she did since she was learning how much of her life was based off of lies. one of the lies even included her last name. she wasn't who she was told she was.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Sammy gave a tiny smile when the girl sat back down. But her tiny smile faded when she heard that the girl had troubles in her life too. This only meant that she was going to spue about her life and try and make Sammy feel better that way. But Sammy couldn't care less about the pour girls horrible life, it was nothing in comparison to Sammy's life. "Yeah well. I dought that you will feel bad about your life when you hear about mine. I'll start with when I was turned. If I start before that you will fall asleep. I was turned by a boyfriend, who almost died while falling in love with another girl. I gave birth to his kid before he came back. Then I fell in love with a boy named Ne'Os Emof. Maybe you have heard of him. He killed the dark lord, then went evil again. I had twins with him. Either way during all of this I made friends with a girl named Sophia Granger, later becoming Sophia Lestrange. She was adopted by our former Minister. Mathew Lestrange. Well after my husband, Ne'Os tryed to kill me I devorced him. Later he was killed by Matt Lestrange. I then fell for a bestfriend of Sophia named Keegan Finch-Fletchly. Well lately I found out that Ne'Os has come back from the dead, I have fallen back in love with him, and have broken up with Keegan. But unfortunately Ne'Os also tryed to kill my bestfriend Sophia before he died. So when Sophia found out that I was breaking up with Keegan to be with Ne'Os again....Obviously you can tell she didn't like that. Now she hates me and there is nothing that I can do about. Also lately I have been getting pain in my head and hearing voices. Now tell me how bad your life is." Sammy said sighing and tinking her bottle on the table.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:30 pm

"My whole life is a lie. even who i am is a lie?" Victorie wispred "though im so sorry for all that has happened to you my biggest fear is slowly comeing true. i was told i was Victorie Jonsten from the day i was born. when i got here i was told i am really Victorie Luarisi. My parents are not my parents, and i have no clue who my family really is or how my parents became to be known as my parents." all of this was true and sadly it was all so confuseing to her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Sammy sighed, sure that was bad, but not life threatening. "I'm sorry to hear that that is happening to you. But you have to admit that that is nothing comparied to how bad mine is. I mean you might not know who you are or who your family but atleast your life isn't threatened or being something that threatens other peoples lifes." Sammy said sitting up in the chair, then standing up. "God I really need more blood." Sammy said closing her eyes and licking her fangs. She could still taste the blood on them. It tasted really good.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:05 pm

"They might have some in the hospitle wing." Victorie said watching samantha quietly. "I'm sure the would kindly give you some if you really needed it." she sat on the binch and crossed her legs sitting on her bare feet. "we could be friends if you would like. i could help you." she didn't know how sam would take her offer of friendship. she wasn't even sure if she would like the reaction or anything. she just made sure not to take her eyes off of the hungry vampier.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Sammy smiled, then turned towards the exit. "Of course the hospital wing always has extra blood. No one is awake right now, I'll just go get some and no one would be the wiser." Sammy said turning back towards the girl with and evil smile. "I'll be right back don't move." Sammy said turning back towards the entrance, then in a flash she was gone. It took less than 5 minutes for her to run up to the hospital wing and back with an arm full of blood. Once back in the kitchen Sammy sat down at the table and put the blood on the table. She then picked one up and started drinking from it. "Now back to what we where talking about. Sure you can be my friend. I have lots of friends. Most of them don't really care about me. Not the way that Sophia did. All I can think of lately is Ne'Os. I wish that it would stop. It's not like I can talk to him, he's in hiding, not many people even know that he is back. It's all driving me insain." Sammy said finishing off that bag and going to another one.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:21 pm

"you know maybe Ne'Os isn't the best person for you." Victorie whispered. "you did say he tried to kill you and your friend Sophia. maybe Keith or some one else." she couldn't' believe she was saying this but it was possibly true. "I mean i wouldn't want to be with someone who tried to kill me or my friends, and i don't know many people who do. Do you?" victorie wasn't very smart and she probably should have just shut her mouth but she didn't and that is was made her such an idiot at times.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm

That was it, the girl had said that absolute wrong thing to say. Sammy shot up out of the chair and stair her down like a dog ready to die. "What did you just say? How dare you talk about the father of my children, the love of my life, like that. I would kill you right here on the spot if I didn't already know that you where trying to help me. Don't you ever say that again, or I will kill you." Sammy said sitting back down and drinking her blood. She finished that bag and went on to the next. If Sammy continues drinking them like this she will need to get more in no time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:28 am

"okay," she wispred "i was just saying some things arn't always good for people." victorie had been a little scared by Sammy for a minute. but the scaredness went away when she sat back down. how is it that one can seem so scary at one moment then so harmless at another? nothing really made since anymore. not since she came to hogwarts. "so what is it like haveing kids so young?" she aksed trying to change the subject away from sam's ex-husbend.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top