Life isn't just a game anymore - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Life isn't just a game anymore - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Life isn't just a game anymore

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life isn't just a game anymore - Page 3 Empty Re: Life isn't just a game anymore

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:33 am

Samantha suddenly stopped and looked up at this girl like she was crazy, she looked like she was dancing with a ghost or something. Of course once she started singging that song, then asked her to join, Sammy knew what she was doing. Sammy had seen that movie when she was a kid and loved it. It had been a long time since she had seen that movie. But the tune was still in her head. So Sammy smiled and grabbed on to the invisible Ne'Os's shoulder and hand. "Thank you." Sammy said to invisible him then smiled over and Ivy while humming the song in her head.

After a few minutes a couple of kids came down the hallway and stop to stair. Of course Sammy never liked it when people staired at her so she hissed at them with her red eye then watched as they ran off screaming. She then turned her head towards Ivy and smiled, then continued to dance with invisible Ne'Os. They twirled and spun, dipped and waltzed. Sammy hadn't had this much fun in what felt like ages.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Life isn't just a game anymore - Page 3 Empty Re: Life isn't just a game anymore

Post by Ivy Skye Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:09 am

Ivy glanced over at Samantha and saw her start dancing with the invisible Ne'Os. Ivy was happy to see her smilling, she was a very pretty girl and to see a smile on her face made her even prettier. She continued to dance with her invisible partner.

Ivy wished she had someone to really dance with and not pretend too dance with someone. Her brother had taught her how to dance, but after he had disowened her she hasn't really danced with anyone.

After a while of dancing some kids came down the hallway and just staried at them. Ivy didn't mind, she liked to give people a show. Samantha on the other hand looked like she didn't, she had turned and hissed. Ivy giggled to herself. Samantha turned her head to Ivy and smilled, she gave her a thumbs up because what she just did was awesome. Ivy was glad to see her having so much fun. Ivy then curtsied again and said to her partner, "No, I can't dance anymore. My feet are barking up a storm. They're howling, can't you hear them?" She smilled and walked back to the steps watching Samantha dance some more.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 am

Out of the corner of Sammy's eye she saw Ivy start to walk back towards the steps. She must be done with dancing. So Sammy bowed to invisible Ne'Os then ran, in vampire speed, over to Ivy. "Where you going?" Sammy asked her, hoping that she could go along. Sammy was alittle afraid of being alone right now. She was afraid that she would go off at a wall again and this time someone would get hurt. She didn't want to hurt anyone. Sammy looked down at the stairs and hoped up them one at a time waiting for Ivy to answer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:11 am

Ivy sat on sat on the steps and said, "Just resting is all." Ivy stood up, smiling, "Don't worry. I won't leave you Sam." she just looked at her with caring eyes. Ivy knew better then to leave a person so soon, plus she liked Samantha she was different, in a good way. "What do you want to do?" Ivy said and twirled on her tip toes. She kept spinning and spinning until she got to the floor and then stopped. "Okay...I need to stop doing that..." the world was spinning around and around. Ivy sat down and tried to stop the spinning, that didn't work. So she laid down and said, "I need to stop spinning so much."
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:30 am

Sammy watched as Ivy spun around and around then got dizzy and layed down on the ground, while she thought about what it was that she was wanting to do. There wasn't much coming to her mind, she looked up and saw a windown, she looked out the window to see that it was a clear cool day outside. "How about we go out near the lake? It doesn't look like it's going to rain. Plus I haven't been outside in a couple of days, I must look really really pale. That's what happens when a vampire doesn't get any sun in them. But to much sun could kill me." Sammy said looking back down at Ivy from the window. Sammy smiled to see that Ivy wasn't dizzy anymore. Sammy didn't know what they would do out near the lake but atleast they could talk.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 am

Ivy listened to her and was feeling better. She jumped to her feet and threw one of her fists in the air shouting, "Sounds good to me!" Then she stummbled back a bit, she had gotten up to quickly and had given her a head rush. "Can't see, can't see!" she rubbed her eyes and blinked and looked over at Sam. She walked over to her and smilled.

She extented her arm out to her and cleared her throut, "Shall we be off m'lady? The lake awaits." she giggled a bit and waited for Sam to take her arm.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top