Life isn't just a game anymore
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Life isn't just a game anymore Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Life isn't just a game anymore

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life isn't just a game anymore Empty Life isn't just a game anymore

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:51 am

Samantha had been up all that night trying to finish homework, write a letter to Sophia again, talk to her kids, and figure out stuff about Ne'Os. Of course doing all this in one night means that she didn't get any sleep. She was tired, agrivated, and upset. She was lossing all her friends, she was getting angryer and angryer at the world, and she was about to explode. As she is walking out of the Hufflepuff common room and into the hallway she accedentally walked into a student. She didn't know if this person was coming in, walking by, or just standing there. Either way this was the last stray. She closed her eyes, because they where turning red, her face was turning red with anger, and she was gripping the pad of paper in her hands to the point where it was making her hands bleed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Life isn't just a game anymore Empty Re: Life isn't just a game anymore

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:03 am

Ivy had just came back from the Quidditch Stadium. She was still upset over what happened there and just wanted to forget it. She shut her eyes and kept on walking.

As she was walking into the Hufflepuff Common room, her eyes snapped back open as she ran into another student. She stumbled back and fell on her arse, "Ooow..." she said to herself. She looked up to see a brunnett, red in the face, eyes closed, and fists clenched.

Ivy hopped back up and put her hands over her mouth and yelled out, "Oh no! Oh no! I'm soooo sorry! I didn't see you there and I was going in when you were coming out! Oh my! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" Ivy was on the verge of tears at this point. Hurting someone else was not on her agenda today. "Please say something...I'm so teribble sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you."
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:14 am

Sammy was ready to literaly rip that girl a new one. But she could feel her anger subsiding, her face turning pale again, and her hands unclinching. She opened her eye and they where normal. She looked at the girl to see that she really was sorry, so Sammy half smiled and sighed in relief. "It's ok really. I'm fine. I hope that you are fine. I guess I wasn't watching where I was going when I was walking out." Sammy said not really apologizing but going around it anyways. The girl had apologized enough for the both of them. Sammy walked about a foot more into the hallway, the picture that covered the entrance was complaining about not closing. Sammy roled her eyes when the painting closed, then turned back towards the girl. "Anyways, my name is Samantha Burns. It's nice to meet you." Sammy said holding her hand out for the girl to shake.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:27 am

Ivy saw the girl calm down, her face wasn't red anymore, her hands unclinch, and she opened her eyes. Ivy was still on the brink of tears till she smilled and sighed a little. Ivy felt a sigh of relif wash over her as she wiped away the tears in her eyes.

The girl said she was fine. The painting on the door was conplaning so she moved out of the way, rolling her eyes. She turmed back to Ivy and introduced herself as Samantha Burns, Ivy liked her last name, Burns...it was a nice name. Ivy took her hand and shook it saying, "Nice to meet you! I'm Ivy, Ivy Skye." She smilled at her.

She let go of her hand and looked at her with sad eyes, "Are you sure your okay?"
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:35 am

Sammy smiled alittle brighter when the girl smiled and shook her hand. Of course if Sammy wanted to she could have killed the girl with no effort. But Sammy was trying very hard to subside that part of her unless she had too. The girl asked the one question that she wished that she hadn't. Of course she wasn't ok, she just had an almost anger fit. But she kept her cool and answered the girl happily. "Um...yeah I guess. Why do you ask?" Sammy asked her with concern and hopefulness in her eyes and voice. After answering the girl Sammy started hearing voices in her head and pain shot thru her head.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:48 am

Samantha said '...yeah I guess' and asked why. "Well..." Ivy began, "It's just that when people crash into each other it's just mellow calm-ish...unless you hate the person to death and want to rip they're head off!" She did the motion of ripping someones head off while looking at her hands.

She looked back at the girl, and turned a little red, "That's not the point!" she waved her hands franticly in front of her, "What I mean is that you seemed that you were about to kill someone when I ran into you...and since this is the first time meeting you I thought I just ask." She looked at her with strong eyes and said, "But if you don't want to tell me, I completly understand!"
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:15 am

Sammy knew that someone was going to be asking her this question eventually. But Sammy couldn't even explain it to herself why she kept loosing her temper, why she kept hearing voices, and having pain in her head. But before she could even say a word the pain in her head got stronger and the voices got louder. They started talking about how she was crazy to be in love with an insane maniac. That she was just an evil, lieing, lover user. Sammy's eyes turned red, her pale face went paler, her fangs showed, and her blood started boiling. "SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! I DIDN'T MEAN TO USE HIM!" Sammy screamed at the wall, not knowing where the voices where coming from. The pain in her head getting so bad that blood started coming out of her ears.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Samatha's face went even paller and her eyes went red and...and fangs showed....'SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! I DIDN'T MEAN TO USE HIM!' she had screamed out at the wall. Ivy jumped at the sound of her screaming. She put her arms up as a deffence as Samantha might attack her.

Ivy kept looking at her fangs and wondered what was going to happen. This was her first time meeting, what she asummed she was, a vampire. Ivy moved her scared eyes up to her eyes and noticed that her ears were bleeding. She took of the Hufflepuff scarf that she was wearing and moved closer to her.

"Samantha...you need to calm down. I'm sorry if I affended you in any way." She got closer and placed the scarf on her ear to wipe away the blood.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:38 am

As fast as the pain and voices came they where gone just as fast. She felt something on her ear and turned quickly to see the Ivy wiping her ear with a scarf. "Oh my god what happened? I'm sorry if I did anything to you." Sammy said feeling a warm tear leak from her right eye. Sammy couldn't hear the voices anymore, the pain was gone, and she couldn't remember what had just happened. She didn't know what was happening to her and she really wanted to know. She hated this, and she was going to go nuts before she got better.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:17 pm

She snapped back to her sences when Ivy started wiping away the blood comeing from her ears. She asked what happened and if she did anything to Ivy. "Well...lets say you snapped and yelled at the wall. And you went pale...er and your eyes changed color and you had...fangs." Ivy replayed what happened to her while cleaning Smanatha's ears. "As for doing anything to me...nope! Still in one peice and just a little shaken up is all."

She saw Samantha cry a little, one tear, and Ivy felt bad. She wanted to help but didn't know how. She opened her mouth to ask if she wanted to talk, but closed it. She didn't want to upset her in anyway. She finishd clening her ears and Ivy looked at her now bloody scarf and thought, "Oh well, I can clean it later." She wrapped it up and held on to it.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top