Life isn't just a game anymore - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Life isn't just a game anymore - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Life isn't just a game anymore

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life isn't just a game anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: Life isn't just a game anymore

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:06 am

Sammy was surprised at Ivy's reaction. She was being so nice. Sammy couldn't even remember the last time she had a normal, nice thought. "Um...well I'm sorry anyways. I really didn't mean to do any of that. I guess I'm starting to lose it. Oh and I'm a vampire so the eyes changing and the pale skin is the normal part. The yelling at the wall and bleeding from the ears is the not normal part." Sammy said to her looking down at the girls scarf as she put it away. "Oh I'm sorry you got blood on your scarf. Let me give you some money so you can get a new one." Sammy said pulling some money out of her pocket and giving it to the girl. The girl was being nice to her so it was the least thing she could do to make up for it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Life isn't just a game anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: Life isn't just a game anymore

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 am

So she was a vampire! Ivy sighed a little knowing this, though knowing that she was starting to lose it wasn't a good thing. Ivy hoped that she wouldn't yell at the wall again or bleed from her ears or Ivy would have freaked out. Samantha had given her money to buy a new scarf, "Oh! Um...thank you." she didn't like taking money from people, even if it was given to her.

"So...wanna take a walk?" Ivy asked trying to relive some of the tenssion in the air. She stuffed the money into her pocket and smilled a little to her. She knew that walking around with someone always cherred her up, even if they didn't talk.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:35 am

Most people got scared and ran away when she told them that she was a vampire. But this girl didn't, she actually offered to take a walk with her. This school got more and more odd by the day. But that didn't matter to Sammy right now. Maybe talking to someone would make her feel better. Plus she was headed for a walk anyways. So Sammy shook her head in agreement. "Thanks, talking would make me feel alittle better. Just keep in mind that what I'm about to tell you, you can't tell anyone. If you do tell someone I will kill you." Sammy said to the girl not kidding and not showing any restraint from scaring the girl. Sammy was tired of people agreeing with Sophia that Ne'Os was a bad guy and that being with him was a bad idea. All Sammy wanted to do was be with Ne'Os again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:54 am

Ivy nodded her head in agreement, "I swear on my life not to tell a single soul! Not even my cat!" she crosed her heart with her finger and looked back at her with a serious face. Ivy knew that telling another ones secrets was a horrid thing to do, she would die keeping one safe. "So shall we go?" Ivy said walking off, she wanted Samantha to feel better so the sooner they started walking, the sooner she would start talking and the sooner she would feel better.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:10 am

Sammy was happy that the girl agreed and wasn't afraid. Sammy shook her head in agreement then started walking. As they walked Sammy wondered where she would start. Should she tell the girl about Sophia first or about Ne'Os first. Either way they would both come into the conversation. "Well I guess I should start at the begining. Unless you would like to talk first. It fine with me either way." Sammy said looking over at the girl and thinking at the same time. By this time they had made it to the stairs. Of course compaired to Sammy's vampire speed this was slow.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:16 am

Ivy thought for a minute, "Well...nothing I have to say at the moment, but I will say that I will give you my honest opnion on what you'll tell me. Also, if you don't feel comfertable telling me something that's fine too, I have an open ear for you and a shoulder to cry on as well." She smilled to her and waited for Samantha to start. "How about you start from the beging of what had happened to you." she suggested.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:47 am

This girl kept surprising Sammy, most kids would have run off in fear by now. But she just kept standing by her and wanting to help her. Maybe this girl wanted to die. Maybe she was use to this kind of thing? Right now Sammy didn't care, Sammy just wanted to talk to someone and feel better for once. "Ok well lets see here. It all started a year or two ago. I fell in love with this boy named Andrian Potter. He was a vampire at the time. He turned me into one when I asked him too. Then he almost died while cheating on me with a girl named Sophia Granger, now named Sophia Lestrange. The former Minister of Magic adopted her. But anyways, back on track. Lets see here....Right. Well neither of them died, I had a child with that guy then became bestfriends with Sophia. He broke it off with me, and I fell in love with another guy that you might know from the papers. His name is Ne'Os Emof. Well we got married and and had twins. Obviously you can tell that I'm abit young to be having kids and I'm a vampire, vampire arn't suppose to have kids. The doctors are still trying to figure it out. Anyways. Ne'Os killed The Dark Lord, then turned evil himself. He tried to kill me and my friends then he was killed by Matthew Lestrange. After that I fell in love with a guy named Keegan Finch-Fletchly. Well I thought that he was the guy, but reacently Ne'Os has come back from the dead. Don't ask me how I have no idea. But I figured that maybe this time I could change his mind, make him good again. So I broke it off with Keegan and Sophia didn't like that. So she quite being my friend. And that is where I'm at now." Sammy said jumping off the last step as she said this. It was alot to go over but it was all true. Again if the girl said anything to anyone about it she would have to kill her. Sammy wasn't kidding about that part.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:43 am

Ivy listened to her story in amazment. She was amazed that this girl could fall in love, have a kid, fall in love again, get married, have more kids, the man in her life killed the Dark Lord, turned evil, died, fall in love again, then her husband comes back alive and she wants to be with him. Ivy's head was spinning. "Okay...give me a minute to soak all of this in."

After a few minutes, "Well...I think that it was stupid that Sophia to stop being your friend just because you broke it of with Keegan. Your husband came back to life, who knows how, and you want to be with him and make him good. I think that's fine, kinda sweet actually. Plus you have kids, so having him around, being a good guy, would be a good thing." Ivy finished, hoping that this would make her feel somewhat better. If she wanted to be with him so be it...even if he is extremly evil.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:07 am

Sammy smiled as she waited for Ivy to soak up all that she had told her. Of course it was alot to tell someone and she had told so many people this story and almost always got the same answer. "How can you have kids?", "How can you have gotten married?", "How can you dump someone so horrible like that?", "How can you want to be with someone evil?". Sammy thought about, going over it over and over again in her head. Then the girl spoke and Sammy looked over at her.

Sammy was so surprised by the girls answer that it took her a few seconds to regain her voice. "Um...yeah, your right. I'm glad that you understand it like that. Everyone else that I have told have either yelled at me like Sophia did, or run off screaming because of how odd I am. Thank you for understanding." Sammy told her girl smiling, then looking away and thinking. How could so many kids yell and her and run off, but this girl not do either of it. This was something that Sammy wasn't use to.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:07 am

Ivy just nodded and saw her smile and look away. Ivy was looking up and down the staries and started to think. There was a movie in the muggle world she loved, Anistasha. This movie was very old and when the story took place was much older.

She walked down to the last step and curstied, "Why yes, I would love to dance." She placed her hand out in front of her pretending that there was a person in front of her. She placed her hand as if she was hold his hand and placedthe other on where the shoulder should have been. Ivy started to dance a bit and sang, "Dancing bears, painted wings. Things I almost remember and a song someone sings, once upon a December. Someone holds me safe and warm horses prance through a silver storm. Figures dancing gracefully across my memory..." she started going into a waltz and was smilling.

She looked up to Samantha and said, "Come dance with me. Pretend your with Ne'Os...I don't know if he danced or not, but it's a nice thought." She looked back at her pretend partner and contined dancing.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top