Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sign Up for Hogsmeade Halloween Festival Empty Sign Up for Hogsmeade Halloween Festival

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Hey, All,

Sign up here for your special events that you would like to run for the Halloween festival.

There will be carnival rides, street vendors, etc..

I am also hoping that someone will choose to run a really awesome haunted house in the Shrieking Shack!!!!

Let's get spooky!!!

Khaat
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Sign Up for Hogsmeade Halloween Festival Empty Re: Sign Up for Hogsmeade Halloween Festival

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Me me! I wanna sign up... for... for... something? A KISSING BOOTH!
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Sign Up for Hogsmeade Halloween Festival Empty Re: Sign Up for Hogsmeade Halloween Festival

Post by Oliver Olawale Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Jack claims haunted house! I may find some people to help me that!
Oliver Olawale
Oliver Olawale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 210
Special Abilities : Leglimancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:11 am

Brienne could....uhh...auction off herself for a date with a guy or girl. Sort of like those date auction things, but with only one person. She goes to the highest bidder.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:11 am

Matt claims the Haunted house with Jack! Also, I thought it was a Diagon Alley fair?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:14 am

ok then im doing a bobbing for apples Very Happy
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Everwood Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:15 am

Huzzah! *high fives Matt*

That's a good idea, Brienne, though you should open it up to other people too. Have a few people to action off.
Salem Everwood
Salem Everwood

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:12 am

Okay, sure! I can open it up to a few more people! But Brienne would be the main attraction.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:45 am

I moved it to hogsmeade, all! there really is purpose in it. lol. sorry for not filling you in a bit clearer.

Oh--btw, I'm signing Sparks up to do a special Halloween themed restaurant there, with a special halloween menu. Either in a wizarding tent or out under the stars. Haven't decided yet.

k.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:32 pm

I'll have a tent for Vito Dee Symons. He'll be selling drinks from Satin's enchanted to smoke (of the alcoholic sort, kiddies, so you'll have to be of age to get yourself some- or good at pretending to be of age) along with vials of potions of sorts- nothing illegal, just some odd stuff that I think Vito will find quite interesting (Polyjuice Potion, Hate Potion, Re'em blood, Wit-Sharpening Potion, ect.) however, I will not promise that the method by which he obtained these potions was entirely legal XD
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top