Hogsmeade Halloween Festival
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogsmeade Halloween Festival Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogsmeade Halloween Festival

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogsmeade Halloween Festival Empty Hogsmeade Halloween Festival

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Hey, All,

I plan on starting the Halloween festival in Hogsmeade by Friday night or Saturday AM.

I plan on having carnival rides of all sorts, a costume contest, a dance with live music, street vendors, etc.

Any of the shops are welcome to create and have booths there for selling of Halloween type wares, even if that is not what you are typically known for.

Students, you can run some street vendor things, so long as it does not interfere with or diminish your participation in Hogwarts.

Please apply for your street booth in the topic in Hogsmeade by THIS COMING THURSDAY EVENING (U.S. time), so I can start the festival the next night.

If you have ideas I haven't thought of that you'd like to run/sponsor, please feel free to apply for those too. The festival topics will close on Sunday, November 7th, by early evening, (US time).

(And yes, I do know there is more than one US time zone. But most Americans know that the US more or less revolves around the Eastern time zone, AKA, New York time, etc.) Clear?

PM me if you have questions.

Hope to see you there!
Khaat
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Hogsmeade Halloween Festival Empty Re: Hogsmeade Halloween Festival

Post by Blake Coldins Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 am

Booth: Bobbing for apples
Charries name: Blake coldins
Cause: To help those with mental illnesses
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:10 am

Blake I think you request a booth in Hosgmeade lol. Are Grads aloud to do a booth or is it only students?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:13 am

lol idk Very Happy
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down