Questions(Sam and Christy) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Questions(Sam and Christy) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Questions(Sam and Christy)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions(Sam and Christy) - Page 10 Empty Re: Questions(Sam and Christy)

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Ash looked at him in disbelief. "She tried to kill me." she said looking at him. She didn't understand how he could be so calm about something like that. Even though she was pregnant and didn't know it yet. "That might not mean something to you because you know her when she wasn't psychotic but it sure as hell means something to me."

She pulled away from him. "I'm not going to make you chose between me and your friends but I really need to do some thinking to see if this is the life I really want." she said sadly still shaking, "I'm sorry but I don't want to have to worry if your friends are going to go crazy and try to kill me...I think that I should maybe just go now.."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:34 am

Anti sighed as she pulled away, cuddling himself, wondering what the problem was at this point...was he just not good enough to even be her friend? No matter what, he knew, he was gonna care about the girl who was now in the bathroom. After a few hours, he knocked to see if she was okay.

"Sammy?"

Varod cupped her chin.

"And I won't pick between you and my friends. You don't have to be around when I talk to her, she won't go crazy and try to kill you," he promised. [i]Or at least I won't let it happen."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:20 am

Sammy needed more time to think. She had alot to think about. But Anti and Varod and Ash's problem, that she had caused wasn't helping. Sammy stood up off of the toilet seat and heading towards the bathroom door. She opened it alittle to fast, it hit the wall. Sammy turned and looked at the door apoligeticly. "Sorry, didn't mean that." Sammy said turned back towards Anti. She walked past him then to the bed. "I'm just going to go home now." Sammy said to the people in the room, not wanting to look up to see if Ash or Varod had really walked in. Sammy turned to Anti. "I need to do some thinking. Alone." Sammy said grabing her purse and heading to the front door. "I'm sorry Anti, I do see you as a friend, you just get alittle to physically close sometimes. Ok?" Sammy said to him not sticking around to hear his answer.

Once outside the door Sammy looked over to see Varod and Ash still talking, but it looked like Ash was getting ready to leave. "I'm sorry is all I can say. I'll see you later Varod. Bye." Sammy said pulling out her phone and some money as she headed down to the street to catch a taxi and go home. She couldn't wait to see her kids. She never got a chance to tell her father that she wasn't coming home and she could only think of what he was doing right now. She saw on her phone that he had called like 5 times. Sammy sighed then put the phone to her ear.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 am

Ash looked at Sam, her eyes full of fear. She couldn't trust her she knew. Although they had met before and seemed to get along fine, but she would never view Sammy the same way at least for a long time. She had waited for the girl to leave and then turned to look at Varod, "Meaning you can't guarantee that it won't happen again." she said quietly. "Should I go too?" she asked looking at the ground moving her feet against the hard wood floor.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Anti slammed the bathroom door as Sammy left, tears running down his face as he disappeared. Everyone would have heard that.

"Bye, Sammy," Varod said sighing. "No. This is your house, Ashling. Don't leave, please?"

He kissed her gently.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top