Questions(Sam and Christy) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Questions(Sam and Christy) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Questions(Sam and Christy)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions(Sam and Christy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions(Sam and Christy)

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:35 am

Ash looked at Sam and at Varod, "When he brought the idea up he wouldn't answer any of my questions." she replied looking at Sam. "I just want to have a good idea of what I'm getting myself into because I don't want to make any decisions blindly." She thought about the last time that had happened. She had ended up going back to school instead of staying and being with Varod. And the time before that she had dropped out.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:47 am

Samantha finally smiled, she was glad that someone was finally taking this slowly. Most people just say hey I want to be a vampire and then does it. After words they finally realize what they got themselves into. "Well I'm glad that you thinking about this before doing it, because I understand that you and him are in love and all that but eventually you will realize that being a vampire isn't all about the living long and loving the person you love longer. You will have blood lust, and you will be depressed and you will miss being able to be in the sun for more than 5 hours per day. Now the answer to your question, once biten it will hurt, finally you will slip into a coma for about 2 to 3 days then wake up changed. I'm not sure what happens during the coma, but it doesn't hurt then. After you change you will still have all your memories and personalities." Samantha said looking back and forth between Ash and Varod wondering if she had scared them or not.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:59 am

Varod nodded and put an arm around her.

"More or less," he said shrugging. "Mine was a little different than the basic but it was the same. And I'll show you where I feed all the time. The village graveyard. You'd be surprised how many fresh bodies are in there. But with two vamps feeding, when I don't use the whole body and save some blood, might be too much. So maybe we can find other ones?"

He stopped, thinking about two vampires going at it...

They would speak about that later, but for now...

"Okay I told you I really don't know the ins and outs..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 am

"I'm not afraid of the not being able to be out in the sun." she replied, "I don't go out much in the day time as it is anyway." she said laughing. She looked over at Varod as he spoke. "You know I really don't care about what happens except for the fact that I wouldn't possibly be the same person. I know people can completely change after they've turned. If I do this I want ya'll to promise me something ok." she said waiting until they were both looking for an answer. "If I become evil kill me."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:15 am

Samantha smiled and listened to most of what they had to say but when Ash mentioned something about turning evil. Something in Samantha changed, all her memories from Ne'Os hurting her and trying to kill her came out, and all the DE's trying to kill her, now the demons and the DE's in school. She just couldn't take it anymore. Her eyes turned red and her expression went blank. It was like a robot turning off. She didn't say anything for a few seconds. Finally she blinked her eyes a few times and the color changed back. "Turn evil? No one is going to die just because they turned evil." Samantha said not listening to what she was even saying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 am

"I won't kill you," Varod said, a little disturbed by Sammy's behavior. "I promise you, Ash, I'll restrain you until we can fix it. I love you."

Anti appeared behind Sammy and tapped her on the shoulder. Nobody noticed.

"May I talk to you alone, please?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:25 am

Ash didn't even notice Sam's change in appearance, "No Varod, you have to." she said looking at him, "I don't want to hurt anyone and I very well could and you know that." she said looking him in the eyes. "You have to promise me or I won't let you do this!" She was serious for once in her life and it was almost scary. She didn't know what to think, she loved him and if he loved her she knew he wouldn't let her become that way.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:27 am

Sammy almost jumped out of the chair, not from being scared but to kill Anti for going behind her without letting her know. She turned around and faced Anti. "Are you crazy? I almost killed you. What do you want?" Samantha asked him with a little bit of anger. Something was wrong with Samantha, she was usually very nice and kind even when people where being mean to her. Who knows maybe her evil side was coming back. But why now? And who would help her to stop it?
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:35 am

"Just come on," Anti said without emotion, squeezing her shoulder gently. "Please? For me?"

Varod looked away from Ash.

"I can't kill you. But I'll put you in a coma if that's what you want okay? But I can't kill you. I'd end up jumping off a bridge or worse..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 am

"Then do what you have to." she said looking at him, She wasn't even paying attention to the fact that Sam and Anti were there or the fact that Sam's demenor had changed as much as it had, "But if I'm in a coma I might as well be dead Varod and you know it." She had made a point. "I just don't want to hurt anyone."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top