Questions(Sam and Christy) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Questions(Sam and Christy) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Questions(Sam and Christy)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions(Sam and Christy) - Page 9 Empty Re: Questions(Sam and Christy)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 am

With Evil Sammy finally, and hopefully forever, trapped inside Sammy's head, Sammy can finally take over her body again. Sammy opened her eyes to see Anti standing above her with his hand on her face. She thought this odd, she wasn't with him anymore. "Anti what have I told you about being close to me. Not without my permision." Sammy said slowly trying to get up but realizing that she was tied down. "Can someone please get me out of this chair?" Sammy said looking over towards Varod and Ash. Sammy had alot of appologizing to do with Ash. She never ment for any of this to happen. But maybe it was best if Varod talked to her first, just to calm her down. Ash didn't look like she was willing to talk to anyone right now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:27 am

Ash was finally started to calm down until she had been brought into the room where Sam's voice was coming from. Her eyes glanced terrified at Sam and she let out a blood curdling scream that really didn't sound like she was having to use her vocal cords at all. And really she wasn't. She was so used to screaming with music that she knew to scream from her diaphragm.

She was struggling to get out of Varod's grasp but she couldn't and she was freaking out seeing Sam, asking to be out of the chair. Of course she should be terrified of her...She had tried to kill her hadn't she? Even though it wasn't really Sam...Sam's face...her voice...It was all still fresh in her mind, just like the blood that was dried against her. She looked like a complete mess.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:46 pm

"Ash baby... Come on, let's wait outside," Varod whispered to his love, pulling her out the door and holding her tight. "You can trust her now. Don't worry."

Anti was ecstatic. He cut the rope and tackled Sammy to the ground.

"You're back!" he said, tears running down his face. "I missed you so much!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Sammy was greatful that Anti took the ropes off of her, but she really hated that Ash was freaking out. Sammy watched as Varod helped her outside. "Thats all my fault isn't it?" Sammy asked Anti while giving him a hug and walking to the window. "I really am sorry. I had no control over my body or words. I wish that I could explain that to her, but I guess Varod doing that right now would be best." Sammy then walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She pulled out what looked like water, and started drinking alot of it. Once done she walked back over to Anti and sat down on the bed. "I hate when this happens to me. Thanks for helping me." Sammy said laying down on the bed and holding her head.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:36 am

(Posting as Ash)

"Calm down?!" she asked a shocked expression on her face. She was breathing at a rapid pace her heart rate just as fast. "SHE TRIED TO KILL ME!!" she yelled out freaking as he was trying to explain to her she was a different person. She had every reason in the world to get upset right then. The girl who had tried to kill her was in their house. She nervously toyed with the ring on her finger and looked at him. "How can I calm down when she might try to kill me again?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 am

"No problem, Sammy," Anti whispered sadly. "Are you okay now?"

Out in the hall..

"She won't do that now! That wasn't Sammy!" Varod said angrily. "Calm down, seriously! Now you know to watch for the red eyes! Just cool it! She's not going to kill you!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am

After all that Sammy had been thru today she was very tired. Sammy felt good laying in that bed, her eyes closed and she fell asleep. Dreams of being happy again, watching her kids grow up, and go to Hogwarts. Good dreams. She didn't want to wake up, she wanted to stay asleep forever. But she couldn't do that. She woke up 2 hours later. Anti was still in the room. But she didn't know if Ash and Varod where ok. She sat up slowly, moved the covers off of her, Anti must have covered her up. Then looked around before talking. "Where's Ash and Varod?" Sammy asked Anti, still feeling horrible about the whole problem.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:22 am

(Posting as Ash...I'm sitting outside waiting on trick or treaters lol)

Ash looked at him, "It doesn't matter...Next time I might not be so lucky even if I notice it." she said shaken up, "I didn't notice it this time until it was almost too late and it almost got me killed. " She was shaking badly and really didn't want to be near Sam...she wasn't even sure if this was the kind of life she wanted anymore and Varod was so quick to forgive Sam for possibly ruining it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:39 am

Anti sighed and slowly wrapped her arms around her, pulling her up in the bed so he could hug her. "I was so, so, so worried..." he whispered into her ears. "V's still calming her down..."

"Look," V said to Ashling. "You don't have to see her anymore. But I'm going to visit her because she's my friend and we like to hang out. If you don't want to come with me that's fine to but she's an amazing person."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Sammy sighed and hugged Anti back. But after a second she realized how close she was to Anti again. She backed up slowly then got off the bed. "I'm gonna use the bathroom really quick." Sammy said, walking into the bathroom and sitting on the towlet seat. She sighed quietly and decided to think about what was going on. What she had done. Where she was. How she got here. Who she truely loved. All of this was very presuring on her mind. This all took alot longer then she thought that it would. After a few hours she heard Anti ask her if she was ok, and Ash and Varod come back. Or just Varod, she didn't know she couldn't see them, she just heard the door open.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top