8 Years later - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

8 Years later - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

8 Years later

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 Years later - Page 4 Empty Re: 8 Years later

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:54 pm

"You know she will be mad if we dont watch her show. But if you want me to stay down here with you then thats fine I'll stay with you." Remembrance said as she heard the kids playing in the playroom. "Later tonight when the kids are asleeo I wanna talk to you.." She said as she leaned against the wall of the dining room. She didnt care that they were still in the dining room much. After about 1 minute she grabbed his hand and started to go to the family room to talk.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Kellan silently fallowed her into the family room. "whats wrong honey." he wispred. to him it seemed like remberance was hideing something from him. "and you can always do what you want. if you want to watch that show with kayla then do it. don't let me control your life." he was worried about her really worried there was hardly a time when he wasen't. that time was when she was in his arms. when he was there to make sure nothing bad would happen to her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Remembrance looked at him then she looked at the ground. She really didnt know what she was supposed to say. She was afraid for some reason even though she knew she had nothing to worry about." I think... I think that im pregnant.." she told him still looking at the ground. She knew what to expect. She would expect him to be happy and excited and want to just hug her or whatever but she was really nervous. She didnt know what it would be like for the twins when the baby was born if she was prego.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:34 am

Kellan was happy about this news but he could aslo tell Remeberance was worried. he sat down on the sofa pulling her down on his lap "why do you look so worried? what do you think will happen?" he held her close to him. he though that the twins may at frist be jelous of the new baby then once he or she were older and didn't consome so much of his and mem's time they would start to play with their little sibling to. "i will do what ever it takes to make it all okay." he wispered
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:39 pm

I... Im worried that once the baby can walk and talk... that they would pick on it and be mean to it. I just wouldnt want that to happen.. They are to young to understand right now that a baby needs more attention and care than a 3 year old needs... And it will be hard to keep track of everything with a newborn baby and making sure the kids goto school and all." Remembrance said as she gently got off of his lap, sat next to him, and layed her head on his sholder.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:56 pm

"I'll Help you as much as possible." Kellan wispred "we will help them understand. we will spend as much time as possible with them. Help them understand that the new baby will requier just a little more care than the two of them. Maybe we could even get Kay to help out some too. maybe both of them. you never know." he held her close "we have two of the best little kids and they try not to let us down. you know that i know you do." he said
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Remembrance sat there with kellan for a long time. When she finally looked at the clock she noticed it was almost nine. "Well I guess its time to get the kids ready for bed.." She said to kellan as she got up. As soon as she was standing she heard the kids running to hide. they had probably heard that it was bed time and like always they played a game of hide and seek before bed. "Im gonna find you to!" Remembrance yelled as she headed to the stairs and up to the second floor.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Kellan watched Remberance go upstairs debateing weither to follow her. finaly he got up and ran up the stairs takeing them two at a time. then he started helping his wife find Kay and Kal. when he found kay he said "i've got kay." as he took her to her bed room to tuck her in. "rember what i told you about doing what mommy told you." he wispred to his little girl as he layed her down in the little bed and tucked her in. "help her when she needs it." he was sure that the three yerold didnt' know what he ment but she would eventuly
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Remembrance looked through the playroom and then went to the toy closet. she opened the door, pulled out one stuffed animal and said "Kal!! You wont get Your lil animal back until you come out." And Kal ran out of the closet and said. "No mum no take my beawr away!" And he grabbed the bear and hugged it. "I got kal!!" Remembrance yelled as she picked him up and took him to his sisters room to say goodnight to his daddy. Remembrance sat him down and he ran to his daddy and ave him a hug Night night daddy" he said to kellan
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:33 pm

"goodnight Kal," Kellan said picking his son up as he got up. kellan smiled as he held kal then looke back at Kay, his little princess. "goodnight Kay." he said as he walked over to the door and turned off the light before leaveing to take kal to his room and put him to bed. "Mem why don't you go lay down." he wispred to remberance. he tucked kal in then went to his and remberance's bed room and sat down on the bed he was still kindof shocked about how she was pregnate.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top