8 Years later - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

8 Years later - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

8 Years later

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 Years later - Page 11 Empty Re: 8 Years later

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:33 am

Remembrance loved that they were almost alone. She wished they could be alone for a few days. "Hey.. hun.. how about.. This weekend we could take the kids.. all three of them to my parents and then just like go somewhere just you and me alone for the weekend." She told him. She hoped he would like it. the baby will be alright with her mum since her mum knew how to take care of little new born babies. "I mean it would be peaceful just to be alone now that im not pregnant any more." She told him smiling.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 am

"if you want." he wispered holdhing her close to him. he had been so worried about memmy when she passed out and he was still worried about her. he was also worried for their little girl. he lay his head on hers for a minute then kissed her on the head "do you want me to feed her so you can get some rest?" kellan asked. she need her rest after the long day she had just had and everything. "will you please ltem take care of her. you need your rest." he wispred hopeing she would agree. though he had been working non-stop for the past week.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:25 am

"Yeah i really wanna have a weekend to ourselves.. We can do whatever you wanna do i really dont care what we do this weekend." She told him yawning. Remembrance knew that kellan was scared about her because she passed out and all. "Ok i will get some sleep." She told him as she handed him the baby then yawned. "Goodnight Trinity." she said as she kissed her on the forehead then she kissed Kellan on the lips and hugged him tight. "Love you." She told him as she began to fall asleep. She fell asleep dreaming of him and her children.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:36 am

Kellan stayed close to memmy as he held their little baby Tenitey. she was so cute and he though she looked like her mother though he was sure memmy would disagree. trenity started to wine a little and kellen got up walking around some rocking her. once she fell asleep he started to get tired so he lay baby trenity down in the little bed and then sat in a chair close by. he slouched in the chair his head resting on the back as he slowly driffted to sleep after a few minutes of watching memmy.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:49 am

Remembrance slept there for a long time until the doctor woke her and kellan up to tell them that they could leave since the baby was perfectly healthy. Remembrance picked up the baby and the diper bag that the hospital gave them, making sure her birth certificate and her dipers were in there."So... We better go pick up the kids then goto the house.. Tonight we will let her sleep in our bed.. tomorrow we can redecorate the room that we will let her have.. I thought it would be cool if we made it a little princes room." She told him. "We should treat her special since she is blind."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:57 am

"you know you shouldn't show any favortisom." Kellan wispred. "it would make kay and kal jelous if they though that we like her more. though she will take more care and time than the two of them." he said he had gotten her on foot and did not want to apperate with the baby so he gave memmy his jacket and said "don't let trenity get to cold." he wispred he was sad that he was haveing to make her walk in the cold wit h a new born baby but he really didn't want to hurt trienity.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:06 am

"Im not going to treat her as a favorite. We could also redecorate the other 2's rooms but we would have to wait until the day after we do trinity's room. We could probably make Kays like a garden or something." Remembrance said smiling. "I dunno how we can do Kals room though... We could do anything he wants I guess... Maybe a racecar theme or something that he likes alot." She told him still smiling. She wrapped trinity up in her shawl and yawned. she was still a little tired but that was okay.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 am

a quiddich room." Kellan said quietly. "we need to give them a room filled with quidditch stuff. maybe thier play room or something." before kellan had met Memmy he had be really compettitive. he wouldn't be surprized if one of their children had inharrited that from him. before he wouldn't be happy untill he wone everything he comppeted in. he dosen't know why he was like that. maybe he useing these compations to let out is anger towrd his dad but he didn't know what it was all about
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 pm

" That sounds cool" She told him smiling. "I cant wait to figure out if any of them are werewolves though.. It would actually be nice to get to go with them for a full moon." She told him smiling. "I just hope that Trinity doesnt show the signs of being a werewolf.. Id rather have both of the others to be werewolves then her being a werewolf.. I wouldnt want her having a bunch of coplications like i did as a werewolf.. But im also surprise... None of our children seem to have diabetis like i do... Thats kinda wierd." She said holding the baby and smiling at the baby.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:00 pm

lets worrie about that latter." he wispered as they walked towrd Memmys Friends house to get Kay and Kal. Kellan put his arm around memmy as they walked he didn't want her nor trenity geting sick expsialy not to day. "would you like me to carrie her?" Kellan wispered seeing memmy yawn. his arm was still around memmy as he looked down at her like always he was worried. worried soemthing would go wrong. or some one would get hurt. he didn't know what would happen if something did go horribly wrong or someone he loved got hurt.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top