8 Years later - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

8 Years later - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

8 Years later

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 Years later - Page 7 Empty Re: 8 Years later

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:53 am

Remembrance used her magic to set the table very quickly. After the table was set she went to the kitchen and whispered in his ear, "MMM.. That smells good." Then she kissed his cheeck smiling brightly. She was glad that he would take care of her in this time and knew he couldnt always stay out of work to help her out but would try his best. "If I am pregnant.. What are we going to do about your job? I mean I might need you at home yet if you take to many days off you can get fired." She told him a little worried.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:22 pm

"I'll be home in the mornings then again at night and on the weekends like always. Then Kal and Kay will be a school. That means you would be left here alone for most of the day. If anything happens then you could call me. plus we have a few naighbors that are willing to baby sit if needed." Kellan said as he cooked. "I'll good Dinner if you would like to." he was prepared to help as much as needed. this time around he was also prepared for the late night craveings where he would have to run out and buy Memmy something special.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:46 pm

"Hey i almost forgot.. You said you had a surprise for me yesturday and we were so busy you never gave it to me." She said looking at him smiling. He was a good husband and she knew he wouldnt try to forget something like that he was probably got caught up in all of the work they were doing that he didnt give it to her. She really didnt care if she got it because he was the only thing in the world he would want to have. He was her whole world.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:17 pm

"oh yeah." Kellan said. "Let me finish this then i'll go get it." soon he had all the food on the table and ran up stiars to get the small box out of his jeans pocket. before going back down stiars he accioed some roses from the neighbors garden. Kellan went back into the kitchen and sat next to memmy. "I want you to eat before i give it to you though." he wispered
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 pm

"Awwwww." Remembrance whined as she did puppy dog sad eyes. She loved to try and make him do things for her with her sad eyes. It didnt mean that she wanted it any more or any less. She was just having a little fun. She began to eat slowly acting like she was really sad. She still wasnt really hungry because she still felt sick but it didnt matter. As she ate she felt some pain in her stomach and stopped eating, scooting her plate away from her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:30 pm

"Okay." he wispred sinceing something was wrong when she pushed her plate away but he was happy since she ate even as little as she did. "close your eyes he wispred geting up and moveing to stand next to memmy. Kellan kneeled next to her chair so he didn't seem to tower of her. he didn't like it. when memmy's eyes were closed he took the box out of his pocket and took the small necklace out of it and put it around her neck. then a braclet was placed around her wrist. then he set the box that still held earrings and a ring infront of her on the table.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Remembrance closed her eyes when she felt something get put around her neck and something else get put around her wrist. When she opened her eyes and smiled seeing the necklace bracelet and ear rings. She looked at kellan and hugged him real tight. "These are beautiful!" She said happily. She was so glad that she didnt stop hugging kellan she just continued to hug him. "How awesome are you?" She whispered in his ear knowing he was the awesomest person ever.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Kellan Smiled and huged her back. "i love you." he said "and you know im the most awsome person in the world." he kissed her. "i though you would like some new jewlery." after a while he sat down and held memmy in his lap kindof like she were a young child. "i'll take you to Mungos when your ready." he wispred not really wanting to make her go but wanting her to go. he wanted to know for sure if she was prego or if she was sick. it wasn't good for her not to eat. but with her being sick she wouldn't or couldn't
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:20 am

"Im ready to go to mungos now." She told him keeping as close as possible to him. She really didnt want to go herself but she wanted to know badly if she was pregnant or it she was just sick. She could almost hear it when the baby would be three, the others were either 6 or 7 and the baby was running around as the other two where off with there friends having fun. she could hear herself tell the new baby that bubbah and sissy would be home soon when the baby would cry because he or she couldnt find its siblings. Remembrance could just think about if it was a daddy's little girl how she would scream because of nightmares and her daddy would be there to keep her safe. Just as he did the night they had met years before.This all made her smile brightly.

((OOC: Sorry i aint able to think correctly.. so it took me a while to reply)
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Kellan held her close for a second then he turned off a few lights and looked the front door before going back to Memmy. "hold tight," he wispered getting ready to disapperate.

when they arrived at st. Mungo's Kellan led Remberance over to the desk to figuer out where to thake her to find out if there would be a new baby or if Memmy was just sick. he was told and took her up to the third floor and then down the hall into a small room.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top