Venturing into Past Lives - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Venturing into Past Lives - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Venturing into Past Lives

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venturing into Past Lives - Page 4 Empty Re: Venturing into Past Lives

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:51 am

It's the one that I found on the tree stump at sunrise. he told her. He saw the boy get up and start running. Goddess this wasn't good.s

When the other boy returned, there was blood on his hands. And on Demitriss's lyre!!

Why is there blood on my lyre? His voice cracked. The smaller objects in the room started to levitate of there own accord.

Please tell me, you didn't kill any one for this lyre? His eyes were a mishmash of blues and violets, a storm brewing in his soul being reflected in his eyes.

This lyre was his world, other then his Sister and his God and Goddess. To stain it with blood, was to stain his very soul. To taint it's perfection, was to destroy all that Demitriss stood for. He made no attempt to hide this train of thought from Christy, hoping she would vocalize it since his throat was closed with blind rage and sorrow..
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Leandros giggled, "I see, I see. Well, that's good, then. That's really nice".

Chryses held the lyre in his hands, the blood staining a tiny portion of the silver instrument. He looked down and gulped a large bead of air which seemed to choke him at that moment in time. Could he clean said lyre? He'd try. He'd try and clean it nice and new-like. First, though, he'd answer the question.

"Th...thugs were taking the lyre. I had to kill them to get it back. How was I supposed to get it back anyway? I mean, it's not like they'd give it to me if I asked nicely, now would they?" He wasn't angry, just nervous that he'd really pissed off the man he had a crush on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Adonia looked over at her twin, a look of sympathy on her face. She had understood how important that, that one particular lyre was. I'll try to explain. she said through their link. She looked over at Chryses as he held the lyre in his hand covered in blood.

"You should have probably just followed them and stole it back." she replied letting out a sigh of sympathy. That poor guy really didn't know what he was in for, "That lyre was an actual gift from Apollo himself you fool! You realize by killing for it you've tainted the purity of it?" she was even having trouble containing her anger for the incident, even though she knew that Chryses hadn't known the true importance of the lyre.

She sighed again and took a deep breath, "I'm sorry I just can't stand when something like that happens...I mean its just I don't know if it can ever be truly purified now." At this she got up and walked off leaving her brother with the two men much to her dismay.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:18 am

Demitriss's mind faltered, and all the items that had come up came crashing back down, some breaking, and some just sending up small puffs of air.

You could think of no other way? To take the life over a gift of the Gods, even as noble as it was, is to desecrate what that gift is meant for. That lyre, was a gift for me having devoted my life to Apollo. I can have no other life then the one Apollo has set for me, and even if I love someone, Apollo's will comes first and foremost, only equaled to Hecate, my Goddess. He shook his head in dismay.

He could only purify this item through a Test of the Gods. A trial that they put there favored through.

He wondered what exactly this test would be. He had been on a few. And he wasn't even sure if Apollo would forgive this misdeed.

You may stay as long as you like in my little getaway, but I ask of you this. Never tell a soul of it's existence. It is my little piece of Olympus on Earth. With that, he followed his sister's trail, meeting up with her quickly.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:29 am

"Chryses, you've done wrong! Now you'll pay!" Leandros said. "I thought we should kick him out instead. That way he won't mar any more sacred objects!"

Chryses frowned, everyone was mad at him. "I swear, I will not tell a soul of the existence of this place. I like it too and I don't want to lose it". He had an idea, "Say, Demitriss, is there any way I can purify the lyre for you? I'd be happy to do it if it means that you won't be mad at me any more". He clenched his clothes, which were stained in blood. "I just wanted to help, I couldn't figure out any other way of getting it back. It's not like they'd just let such a precious object out of their sights for more than a second". He was following the twins as he said this.

Leandros stifled a laugh, "You honestly expect to be able to bring the sacred object back to it's original state? You seriously believe that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top