Venturing into Past Lives - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Venturing into Past Lives - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Venturing into Past Lives

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venturing into Past Lives - Page 3 Empty Re: Venturing into Past Lives

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:17 am

Ah now I see brother dearest. she replied seeing exactly where he was leading them. The two men with them were extremely lucky because Demitriss never brought anyone into his debauchery unless he knew them fairly well. Adonia took it upon herself to speak to Leandros. "Don't look so open mouthed love." she said to him with a smile. "People won't wonder what you are up to." She let out a musical giggle as she turned to her brother.

"Want me to get the wine?" she asked him curiously already knowing the answer to her question before it could even be answered as she walked off to get it coming back with enough for all of them. "How did you two like my brother's singing?" she inquired curiously. "They all say its something else to hear. Almost otherworldly."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:24 am

Demitriss just blushed as she complimented his singing and took his wine. His goblet never spilled as he manuvered over to one of the purple silk cushions. His goblet never spills any way, he thought to him self. I won't let it.

As he sat, he motioned the others over. Starting with Adonia. He pointed to certain cushions for each one. His sister's mirrored his. His was purple with gold trim, her's gold with purple trim, and right infront of him. Leandros, he positioned on her left, and Creyys on his own left.

This was by no means an accident. He had done it for his own personal amusement. Both boys seemed taken in by the twins' looks, he wanted to see if they were only interested in them for that, or if it was because they wanted to get to know them as people.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 am

"Well, I'm impressed. Beautiful people, with beautiful voices, with beautiful everything", Leandros said softly. He then grinned, "I bet your personality is more beautiful, though. You wonderful, lovable personality", he was stuttering by now and looked incredibly nervous.

Chryses smiled, and he took his seat. Leandros did the same. Both boys looked at the respective people that they were smitten with, and flashed them charming smiles. Of course, they weren't as beautiful as the ones of the people they desired, but it was worth it.

Chryses spoke up about Demitriss's singing, "That was the most lovely melody I've ever heard. Like the spark that builds love in our hearts. It is surely the voice of the Gods, and they needed you to speak, it's so awe inspiring".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:47 am

I hope you have a plan Demitriss. she said through their link as she followed him and sat down on the mirrored cushion of his. "The personality can be debatable." she replied to Leandros who she laughed at a little hearing his studder. She was so used to people studdering around them that sometimes it did get a little old. One huge difference between them, she hadn't devoted her life to the gods as her brother had. It was something she could never do.

"Oh well you haven't heard him do anything yet." she said replying to Chryses comment about her brother's voice. She wondered what he would say when he found out that he was a eunuch.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:39 am

Don't I all ways? He shot back, a smug sound even to his thoughts. He was mostly paying attention to the three around him physically and not mentally but he still heard her last thought about him.

DON'T YOU EVEN He said, his mind's voice even hitting notes that a guy at his age shouldn't be able to hit. And just because I'm a eunuch doesn't mean I can't Love. He said with a pout in his tone.

He looked at Chyrses, his smile dazzaling. I got angry at Father one time during one of his stupid Bakas and hit a note so high the crystals shattered in the entire room. What he didn't say how ever, was that his father had been telling him to do everything the high priest told him to do. Which was not what Apollo had in mind for Demitriss.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Chryses laughed, "That's funny. I'd like to see something like you making glass shatter, that'd be cool!" He blushed a little, and moved toward Demitriss. He did it so quickly and fluidly that besides the fact he was closer, you wouldn't have saw him moving. He'd been blessed by the Gods himself, not with a super voice or beauty, though he did have a more innocent form of the latter. No, his gifts were agility, fighting, and courage. He was also a bit intelligent, but it wasn't a true gift to him, since he felt he'd earned through scholarly work.

Leandros was not gifted in anyway except that he massive amounts of endurance and strength. Though it wasn't as great as some of the gifts that others had been given, he was thankful. "Well, it's not, actually. Both of you have personality, very quirky people. You're both very quirky".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Adonia looked at her brother, shooting him a venomous glare, I wasn't going to say anything! She retorted back, Much less I never said you weren't capable of love Demitriss. I was just mearly thinking a fact that even you should consider as well. You gave your life to Apollo. She looked over at Leandros, and smiled coyly, deciding to ignore her brother and talk with the man who sat beside her. "So how exactly am I quirky?" she asked leaning closer to him, "I'm curious to know."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:46 am

Demitriss looked away. Some times, he wished he hadn't given his entire life to Apollo. The only way to be close to anyone, was to forsake his vows. Yes he could have trysts, the same as the Gods. But his love and true devotion had to be to Apollo before all else.

I would like to know what you mean by that as well. He had taken heed of the agility the other boy exibited, but that was due more to a thief's eye.

He smiled politely. I don't hit notes like that often. They make my voice crack. He looked away, bashfully. He wasn't one to brag often. But when he did, it was no empty boast.

Demitriss realized he had left his lyre back at Temple. Gods! I left my lyre! He had more sitting around, some even more extravagant then the one he used. But none had the sentimental value. He had found it lying on a rock near the shore one day. He had been there the night before and it wasn't there, then at sunrise, he went out and sitting there was the silver lyre, reflecting the sun's birth on a new day.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 am

Leandros looked at the both of them, "Well, it's odd how you guys are so much alike yet so different. I've never seen that before, not by a long shot. At least, I don't think. Not in any mortals anyway. It's so different from what I'm used to; boring people with boring lives, boring everything. Average people, it gets stale".

"Aw, but it would be good though", Chryses replied, a little disappointed. He wanted to hear this lovely man singing.

"I'll help find the lyre!" Chryses offered, hoping to get into the man's good books with his assistance. He exited the place as sneakily as he could. Moving through the streets, he reached the temple in no time. Two men carried the precious object, they were stealing it, probably to hawk it for large amounts of some goods.

He ran up to them and kicked one square in the jaw. His feet barely touched the ground in his fluid movements, which were quick and transitioned thoroughly. The men rushed for him, but he moved out of the way so they hit each other instead. As the man who was holding the lyre alone got back up again, he lunged for Chryses. The small, agile creature that was Chryses flicked a blade from a belt inside his clothes, and threw it into the man's throat. He caught the lyre after the dying man dropped it whilst falling back. He withdrew the blade from the corpse, and used it to decapitate the other thief. He then ran quickly, making sure his feet didn't make any prints on the ground in soil or blood. He swung from structures, and jumped from place to place until finally reaching the hide out.

He gave Demitriss back the lyre, then sat down on the pillow. He hardly broke a sweat, but there was still blood on his hands.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Adonia watched as Chryses left after saying he would go find the lyre. No... she said through their link, You used that lyre out of all the other ones you have? she inquired curiously. She never knew him to use that lyre in the temple unless it was extremely important event, and this one just really didn't qualify as being that important. She turned her attention back to Leandros.

"Well we are twins." she said smiling, "Just not completely identical." she laughed a little bit seeing Chryses come back with the lyre. "Oh good you got it." she said smiling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top