What do you want.. - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What do you want.. - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What do you want..

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you want.. - Page 10 Empty Re: What do you want..

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Remembrance nodded and wrapped both of her arms around his one arm and held onto him tightly but not to tight. "Ok." She whispered back as she wrapped her arms around his arm. Mem layed her head on his sholder and made sure she held on tight. This place was a bit scary hence it was a really dark alley. For all she knew there could be some criminals waiting for him or for her to be alone.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Kellan smiled when she wraped her arms around his then he dissapperated to the roof of an really old and tall building that he had known for so long he couldn't rember for sure. "were here." he wispred meaning she could let go if she wanted or at least lossen her grip a little. it was more well lit here than it had been in the alley though no one was going to see them. "welcome to paris."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Remembrance made her grip on his arm a little bit looser. "This is a beautiful view." She said, smiling. "What building are we ontop of bud?" She asked him as she had never been to paris really so she didnt know alot of the buildings here. She loved what paris looked like at this time of day. It was as beautiful as people told her it was. Since she almost never came here, she might've came her when she was to young to remember but she didnt know, she was surprised on what surrounded her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 pm

"its an appartment building that my friend, his family,and i stayed in one summer." Kellan said. they weren't to far from the eiffle tower and they could see it from where they stood. "what do you think?" he knew they wouldn't be able to take the stairs nor elevator down so he would have to help memmy down the fire escape. so he started leading her towrd the edge of the building.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 pm

"I think this is awesome!" She said as she marvled at everything that she could see. She followed him to the fire escape and waited for him to go down the escape with her. She was happy that he would be with her because she really didnt like Heights much. She looked down when they got to the edge and realized they were higher up than she had ever imagined.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Its okay. well be down in about 10 minutes." Kellan said noticeing the fear in her eyes. "you won't fall i promise." then he climbed down slowly looking up to make sure nothing would happen to memmy. when he was on the next flat level he helped memmy the rest of the way there then they were to stairs insteed of a ladder. "its alot easyer untill we get to the bottom where there is a 3 foot drop from the end of the ladder to the ground." he wispred
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Remembrance tried not to look down but she couldnt help it. this was as scary as the nightmare she had 2 nights ago. She started to cry silently and scaredlt. "Im scared." She whispered under her breath. She usually didnt get this scared but she also didnt ever get anywhere that had really bad heights like this place. When they had finally gotten to the ladder with the 3 foot drop she didnt wanna go any farther she just wanted to stay there and be stuck.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:18 pm

"Its okay." kellan wispred "I'll go down first and i'll be their to ceatch you when you do fall. you just have to trust me." he slowly began to climb down the last ladder when they got there. when he got to the ground he stood there ready to ceatch memmy. "I'ts okay just climb down to the end of the ladder and i'll get you down from there." he said trying to let her know everything would be okay and she wouldn't get hurt.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Remembrance Looked down knowing that she would either have to stay there or trust her boyfriend. After thinking for a bit she began to step down the ladder. She had her eyes closed so she couldnt tell how far she was away from the ground. All she thought about is what could happen to her. When she was taking a step onto the very last step she slipped and fell backwards screaming. "HELP!!!"
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Kellan moved to ceatch her "what did i say?" he asked smileing down at her as he held memmy in his arms. "you just had to trust me." he was kind of chuckleing a little though he knew he shouldn't be becuase she had really been scared. slowly kellan set memmy on her feet though he didn't really let go just incase she was still scared or shocked. he really didn't want her to fall over or anything. "nice solid flat not so high ground under your feet." he really made no sence at all.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum