What do you want.. - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What do you want.. - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What do you want..

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you want.. - Page 9 Empty Re: What do you want..

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Remembrance ran her hand through his hair. "You dont have to talk about her love. Do what makes you happy." She said as she tried to make him not cry. She hoped he understood that she wished that he wouldnt talk about his mum so much if it would make him cry. She usually didnt see guys cry but he was different so she knew he was man enough to cry.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:33 pm

"sorry i really start to miss her when i start to talk about her. as if i don't alreayd miss her more than anything in the world." kellan said he had been such a momma's boy when she was alive and so afrade of his father. It was almsot like his fahter didn't exist whe nshe was around. at least he didn't unill he keep kellans mother away from him. "you know how it is. when you love some one and then you lose them."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Remembrance nodded. "I've lost my grandmother.... and much of my family. I had a little sister when i was 5.. She died on mu 6th birthday. No one told me how she died but she died. I come home from a wonderful day of school to hear my mum and dad moarning over the lost of their youngest child. I was the most effected Cause it was my birthday and having to come home to learn that my sister was dead instead of opening presents was the worse." She told him almost about to cry herself. Her sister was only 3 years of age and was her best friend.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:43 pm

He held her tight. "i'm sorry." he wispred his mother was the only family he really ever had. not even his old friends mother could comepare to his own. though she tryed her best to make him feel at home. Kellan had called that place home where as he couldn't call the house his fahter lived in home not even once. it never had been a happy place. unless him mum was there
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Remembrance wiped tears from her eyes as she sat there in his arms. "Its ok..." She whispered. She didnt know what she was to do . She never in her life told anyone about Alexan's death since it happened when she was so young. If it would have just happened she wouldnt know what she would do. there would probably be nothing in the world she could do if it had happened just days ago. Now all she can do is live and forget.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 pm

are you ready to visit paris?" kellan asked. "i could wait if you want to take a shower first. I might take our minds off these sad memorys." He had hurd paris was a beautiful place. and he hoped it would be since it was named the city of love. he was hopeing he would get a better sign there to see if Memmy was really the right girl for him. he kissed her lightly on the cheek and wispre under his breaht "i love you."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:16 pm

"Yes im ready to goto paris." she said. "I dont want to take a shower though. But i know that sometime i will need to take a shower." She said to him. She had been to paris also known as the city of love. She had always loved the beautiful city of paris.She hoped going there would make her learn how much he liked her. She smiled when he kissed her on the cheek and whispered to him, "I love you to"
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:18 am

Kellan Smiled a little. he got to his feet slowly trying not to let go of her but he had to. then he helped her to her feet. "is there anything we are forgeting?" he asked its not like they had much when they came just what they had on them at the time. it had been so lated that night. he looked around and didn't notice anything right off the bat then he made suer he had his wand witch he did.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:52 am

Remembrance got to her feet. She was thinking about what all they would do in paris. They could do many things. She blinked out of her thoughts and looked around then felt her pockets. Good she had her candy wand and cell phone. All of that would come in handy especially the candy on this trip. "No I have nothing that i'm forgetting." She told him as she looked around once more. She then gently grabbed his hand and smiled.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:23 pm

He sqweezed her hand gently then slowly led Memmy to the lobby to cheek out. Once that was done Kellan looked for the perferct spot to disapperate to Parise. he fround a darker empty alley and led her down to the end. "Hold on tight." Kellan wispred "i don't want to leave you here it would be almost impossible to find you again." he really hoped she under stood what he was going to do next.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum