What do you want.. - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What do you want.. - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What do you want..

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you want.. - Page 13 Empty Re: What do you want..

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Remembrance looked over the city. It was beautiful. "Its beautiful right now." She said kissing him on the cheek. She wondered why he would take her up here when she was afraid of heights. She held to him tightly. She was getting scared now. It didnt make any sence why he would bring her up here when she was immensly afraid of heights. "So..Wh..Why.. Did.. Y..Y.. You br...bring me.. me up... up here?" She asked him nervously.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:41 pm

"to give me an excuse to carrie you back down." he siad smileing and picking her up. "and to show you the view." Kellan held her close to him as he smiled at her. "afrade of hights.." he shook his head "how do you play quidditch or even fly?" he slowly started to walk back down the stiars the way they had come. "unless you want to stay up here or walk." he wispred pauseing for a second on the thrid step from the top. "which would you perfer?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:07 pm

It doesnt matter to me but i would rather stay up here in your arms." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Being remembrance meant being a lucky girl.She was silent now because she didnt want to explain her fear of heights. There was something she liked about flying and playing quidditch that she didnt like about heights. She got a feeling of succes when she played quidditch and a feeling of peace when she flew but anything else that had to do with heights scared her half to death.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Kellan smiled and went back to where they stood befor still holdin remberance. If she didn't want to go down then he wouldn't take her down. he kissed her back then found a place further away from other people to stand though he ended up sitting on the ground with Memmy in his lap. "will you always trust me?" he asked quietly. he wanted mem to be able to trust him. if she couldn't trust him he couldn't trust him self. how would he be able to turst him self if some one didn't trust him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 am

"Of course.. I will trust you forever and always." She said as she shivered a little. Remembrance just thought about what it would be like with bad people around. She was glad that no bad people were around. She looked at him with no smile on her face, just a serrious look. "You know.. I used to ask myself if i should be a death eater because of the fact that im gothic and im rude to people and i've even attacked a little kid before." She whispered to him sadly. "I thought all i did was bad and never would make friends.. I met some people who were like me.. but none of them were death eaters. I was surprised you liked me.. I never as a child thought myself as beautiful.. I always thought myself as just some mean ol' girl who couldnt get a friend. I really barely knew why i couldnt get a friend... But now I have you and im greatful for that." She said smiling.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:12 pm

he held her close. "i love you." he wispred. they had been together for a few days now though it felt like he had know memmy for years. kellan looked out at the sky then back at memmy. "are you ready to go back down now?" he wispred. if she wasn't he would take her down to the ground but if she wanted to he would. he would understand if memmy did want to go down. she was aftrade of hights and she was not only on the highest builiding like place in paris but she was also in kellens arms. just a few feet higher than iff she were on her own 2 feet.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Anywhere is fine with me.. as logn as im with you i wont care." She said kissing him once again on the lips. "But if you want we can stay up here.... Its nice up here." She told him. Everyone had left now and they were the only people there. She was glad that not much people were there because kellan and her looked like a strange couple considering that Remembrance looked goth and Kellan looked like a jock or something of that sort.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:50 pm

kellan held her clsoe then slowly started to set her down on her feet for a minute. he still had his arm around her sholder as she stood there. he wanted to see how she would reacte now that she wasn't in his arms. smiled at her as music started to play. "would you like to dance with my my lady?" he aksed as they stood on top of the effle tower. it was the perfect sopt for romance.and if people though of this as a date then a date. their first. he placed his hand on her hips and on of her on his solder around his heck.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Remembrance whimpered when he set her down but when he asked her to dance she sayd. "Id love to." And she wrapped her arms around his neck smiling. She kisses him on the cheek. Was this considered their 2nd or 3rd date? She wondered that because she needed to know that. She was glad when he called her his lady. In her mind it was true she actually was his lady. "Love u kellan." She whispered smiling.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Kellan smiled as he danced with memmy it was so bueatiful up there but all he saw was memmy. he held her clsoe to him and wispred "im pretty sure i love you to." he wispred. what other way was there to expalin his feelings for her. he did love he really did. "okay i do love you. more than any thing in the world." little did he know that memmy would soon become his life. he woudln't be able to live iwth out knowing she was safe. knowing she was out of harms way.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum