...Oops? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

...Oops? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

...Oops?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...Oops? - Page 5 Empty Re: ...Oops?

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:22 am

When you were in the line of work David was you heard everything. Why Jane got a tattoo on her arse and not her ankle, why Joey wanted a bird and not a dog. This by far was the strangest, David had to admit. Rob had some pretty weird reasons behind his tattoos, some were quite sweet like the three and the triangle but the dragon was crazy and the tribal one that took up the left side of his torso and his left arm was equally strange. “So you want a rose?” David smirked, putting it into simple terms. “The meaning doesn’t mean anything to me, mate. It’s when you’ve got a tattoo on your arse proclaiming your love for dairy products that I care. It’s at that point that I call St. Mungo’s.”

David grinned and slid down the banister of the stairs. He opened the door of the kitchen and found Jen inside. He grinned and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to him. He put a splattering of kisses on her neck and across the top of her back and smiled as she shivered against him. “Ah, missed me already have you, Jenny?” Jen shoved David away with a playful glare and put two mugs of coco on the table for the kids. David quickly went to the side and took one of the bottles of Vodka out of the cabinets. He leaned over the table and put more than enough in the mug, mixing it with the coco.

“David’s giving you a tattoo, huh?” Jen asked. “Maybe you’ll get lucky. Maybe it’ll be one of his better pieces.” She grinned at the dark-haired man and David looked affronted. “I’m kidding, love, and calm down. Daniel if you want to go and see some good examples take a look at Rob whenever he comes down. His hands mostly and the one on the left side of his body. The dragon wasn’t David’s work unfortunately but he could replicate it.”

“Christophe also has a small peace sign on the inside of his wrist...we met at a protest. He was chaining himself to some place and I was stealing bikes. I set him free and he took me to dinner, I gave him a tat and badabing, badaboom...five years later I’m married to him and I’m stuck with him for the rest of my life. If you want love then go to protests with bolt cutters. It works a treat.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:35 am

Brienne smiled, "Bolt cutters?" She had to laugh a little.

Daniel was laughing too, but at the "tattoo about dairy products" remark.

"Do you get many wackos that want those types of tats?" Daniel asked. He already had other tattoos; an Eye of Horus on his left palm, the Ankh on his ankle, a Celtic Knot on his right shoulder, skull and crossbones on the left, an hourglass in between his shoulders, and a tramp stamp of ravens and crows in flight. He had many tattoos, done by different people. Most of them he got when he was too young to get them, and they were done by amateurs that didn't check IDs. He got his cocoa and started sipping at it. "This really hits the spot."

Brienne looked over at Daniel, "All the tattoos you have were done by amateurs, so the quality will be a welcome change, eh Daniel?"

(Did Brienne get cocoa as well?)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 am

“There was one woman who decided she wanted her whole body tattooed with the flag of whichever country she’d come from. I think she was Irish. That would have been find any other day but she wanted it done in little dots. I did it but it took me a good month and she slept in the parlour quite happily.” David recounted. “Then there was this guy that wanted me to add on his latest conquest. I discovered that there was no longer enough room on his arm for that addition or his other arm or his leg or his torso or anywhere else on his body. Oddly enough I tattooed it on his tongue in the end.” He said thoughtfully.

David smirked. “Yeah I thought it would.” He slid the other mug towards the girl, “I left out the Vodka in yours.” He explained. “Does anyone want a ciggie?” He took a packet out of his pocket and handed on to Jen who had deposited herself onto his lap. She lit it using one of the candles on the table. David chucked the packet at Daniel. “Light up my friend. If you want that fabulous make-up sex that Jen says you and our resident feline will have then you’re going to have to do something to pass the time. Me personally, I’m going to avoid my husband is much as possible and try and get another tattoo on Rob...maybe I’ll finally pin Pierre down long enough to finish what I started last month.”

David raised an eyebrow. “Well wasn’t someone an idiot when he was getting tattoos?” He smirked. “What about you Wolfy?” He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. “Fancy a tat?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:10 am

Daniel took a cigarette from the pack and passed it back. Then he lit it up using the same candle. Putting the cig to his lips, he inhaled deeply. "Well I got these when I wasn't legally allowed to go into the parlors, so I had them done by amateurs that could use a tattoo gun properly. I needed my doses of pain and ink, and I damn well got them by any means."

Brienne sipped at the cocoa, "This is fantastic cocoa. Is there some secret to it?" She then looked at her arm. "Well, how about a tattoo of some blood splatter near my hands. It's to remind me that despite my altruistic and outright kind nature, I'm a killer deep down. No matter what I do, I cannot bring back those that ran afoul of me." She grinned at the thought. "I like being considered a badarse".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:34 pm

David looked at Jen and the two shared a look of intrigue. He didn’t know why people bothered getting tattoos if they weren’t going to go to the parlours to get them. It was illogical in his opinion but he couldn’t fault desperation, it made people do some odd things. Desperation is what brought himself, Rob, Jen, Pierre and Christophe together so he wasn’t entirely against what he saw to be an ‘illogical’ emotion. David hooked his arm under Jen’s knees, wrapped an arm around her waist and got up. He put her down in his chair before walking over to the counter where he had put his things upon arrival. David grabbed the case off of the side and put it down on the table. He opened it up and took the already sterile tattoo gun out from inside. He picked up a bottle of ink and shook it before pressing it into the gun. He turned it over in his hands a few times before pulling a chair out and sitting by Daniel. “Right. C’mon then. Let’s see if we can get you to squirm."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Daniel laid out, then lifted up his shirt and took down his pants.

"I want the rose right here. On my hip" he smiled softly. It was going to be a pun on the word "rosehip", and he wanted to see if anyone caught that. Brienne looked at the tattoo gun, wondering how much it was going to hurt. She continued to drink the cocoa until it was all gone. There was a bit of sludge at the bottom of the mug. She swirled it around a little.

"I can't wait until I get mine".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top