...Oops? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

...Oops? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

...Oops?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...Oops? - Page 4 Empty Re: ...Oops?

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:04 am

Elijah wasn’t really paying attention to what was going on around him. That was one of his issues. If there was going to be a natural disaster and he was as aroused as he was currently he’d probably drown or let the house fall on top of him because he’d be of not use what so ever. His mind had to have been mostly feline because when things like this occurred, nothing else was on his mind. That of course was natural but for Elijah, there were no conflicting thoughts. No what ifs and why have you’s. That moment he had and he only had one goal...could anyone guess what that was?

So this was where he found himself, straddling the waist of the man he was intent on stripping on a bed that was probably someone else’s although there were no signs that it was. “I’m a bad teacher.” Elijah decided. He leaned down and his tongue left his mouth, beginning to glide across the pale skin illuminated by whatever light was coming in through the windows. Elijah nipped the skin on Daniel’s neck before firmly latching his mouth onto it. The creation of hickies always disturbed Elijah, not only did he feel like a bloody leech half of the time but it was a weird sensation if you were receiving one as well. But everything had been thrown out of the window now and the bloody cat wanted the French-speaker marked so Elijah had to oblige.

He pulled back and observed his work with interest. Bizarre He thought. Elijah pressed open mouth kisses along Daniel’s jaw and he let his tongue trail across the skin. It was as if the muscle was acting of its own accord which it bloody well was. Elijah ran his hands up Daniel’s sides but instinctively they trailed down, only to be obstructed by the trousers. Elijah straightened himself up but promptly lowered himself down so he was sat on Daniel’s crouch. He rolled is hips in a circular motion, creating the friction he’d wanted in the living room and a wanton moan left Elijah’s mouth. “Mmm...definitely a bad teacher...” He breathed. “Shouldn’t sleep with students.”

But hey, if you were a bad teacher then you had to make it count somehow, right? Elijah smiled saucily and put his hands on Daniel’s shoulders. In one movement he turned them over so his back was against the bed and Daniel was on top. “So...” He whispered, running his hand along the patch of skin above the waistband of his trousers. “I think you better show me those talents, hmm?” He chuckled then. “Call it...an evaluation...” He pulled at Daniel’s belt and managed to get the strap out of the buckle. “For top marks,” Elijah moved his head up closer towards Daniel’s. “You’ve got to show me everything you can do...”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 am

Daniel squirmed with every touch, moaning and feeling much pleasure from these acts. Moaning and groaning in pleasure and grinding against the other man, he was finally going to sleep with someone. It'd been so long since he'd done it. So long since Stanley was alive. So long since he felt the pressure-like feeling in the pit of his abdomen.

"Mmhmmmm so naughty".

With that, he got to work on Eli.

(PG-13 Black fade. Let's just say Daniel aced his evaluation. I suck at writing sex scenes)

----

Brienne creeped around the house, looking for anyone who was awake. She often stayed up nights, especially when the moon was at least half-full. She done this because she was a werewolf, and sleep didn't exactly happen when she was in form. She heard the graphic sounds above her, and wondered what exactly those two were doing.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am

This shouldn’t have happened, Elijah realised. He knew damn well it shouldn’t have. He shouldn’t have even encouraged this man. He shouldn’t have even suggested helping him out with Veela and men in general. Otherwise he wouldn’t have been laying butt naked on a bed which probably belonged to another inhabitant of the house. Daniel definitely aced his ‘examination’ and Elijah was exhausted. Evenly matched or not that was a workout and a half, one he wouldn’t recover from for at least twenty-four hours. A gust of air left Elijah’s mouth and he stretched, clicking some of his bones.

“Maybe you don’t need as much help as I thought you did.” Elijah said softly, looking at Daniel intently. The Slytherin heard some banging next door and he sat up a little, listening intently to the sounds coming through the walls. Then there was a sudden crash and Eli jumped, unconsciously moving closer to Daniel. He swallowed and heard laughter from the other side of the wall. Obviously Rob and Pierre were awake then.

Elijah glanced hesitantly at Daniel and felt his throat go dry. It was clear from the way the Slytherin’s eyes were dilated that he wasn’t quite finished with the man before him. In one swift movement, Elijah grabbed Daniel and flipped them over so he was the one hovering above this time. Elijah flicked Daniel on the nose and grinned cheekily at the other man. Elijah laid himself down between Daniel’s legs and put his elbows either side of the man’s head. “You’re still my pupil though,” Elijah reminded him. “Even if I am an awful teacher -- It’s a good thing I’m self-employed.” He joked.

“Vous me lancer dans tant de mal...” Elijah murmured before gently pressing his lips against Daniel’s. Through all of that they had not kissed once. Elijah had teased as much as he could but he hadn’t allowed that. Somehow they were breaking down a little brick wall that had been built between them. Someone had just taken a sledge hammer to it, though. Elijah broke the kiss and lifted his head slightly. He smiled and he flicked his tongue across Daniel’s bottom lip. “Et maintenant, l'amour? Allons-nous continuer cette affaire ou agir comme il n'est jamais arrivé?” He asked after a moment of thought.

Vous me lancer dans tant de mal... – You will get me into so much trouble.
Et maintenant, l'amour? Allons-nous continuer cette affaire ou agir comme il n'est jamais arrivé? – Now what, love? Do we continue this affair or act like it never happened?
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:53 am

Daniel's eyes narrowed, his hand reached out to touch Eli's face.

"Nous devrions continuer, je vous aimons."

A warm feeling came over him. He never felt that way before, except with Stanley. Except, this was better than Stanley, though that boy would never be forgotten.

"Vous n'êtes pas un professeur terrible, vous êtes merveilleux."

He brought his lips to Eli's once more, his heart pounding could probably have been felt by the other man. The chaotic rhythm made his skin feel like a drum as he snuggled even closer, nibbling on an earlobe after trailing kisses from the lip to it.

("Vous n'êtes pas un professeur terrible, vous êtes merveilleux." = "You're not a horrible teacher, you're wonderful". "Nous devrions continuer, je vous aimons" = "We shall continue, I do love you".)
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 am

There was a lover then there was someone you had casual sex with then there was a no go zone. Elijah had to have the matters of the heart on his terms. He’d lost to it before and he wasn’t going to lose to it again. Those words were weakness no matter which language you spoke them in and immediately Elijah was spooked. He didn’t want that, no way. That wasn’t him. He only loved one person and that was....

The Bulgarian paled considerably and he jumped away from Daniel as if he’d been burned. He needed to put as much distance between them as possible and he didn’t care how he was going to do it. Either way he had to. He was panicking and he could barely keep his hands from shaking as he pulled his trousers on. This wasn’t fair! He wasn’t in control anymore but had he ever been? He’d willingly given it over but that was under his own steam so he had been in control even then. Now...now he wasn’t. He was confronted with something that would change the nature of the odd relationship he had with this man if he acknowledged what he’d said.

“No, no, no, no, no, no!” Elijah growled to himself, his hands threading into his hair. He didn’t want this...he couldn’t. He didn’t. He wanted one person, she was all he’d ever wanted but here he was and he’d willingly gone off with someone else – a man no less. Brienne would have been understandable but he had no interest in bedding the pup even though he said he would have done. She was his friend and this man...this...his pupil...no...they were nothing. “We’re finished.” Elijah said decisively, his tone cold.

“This was not meant to get this way. Sex and groping isn’t food for infatuation! I wanted you sure but bloody hell!” Elijah sighed and released his hair before the roots started screaming under the pressure he was putting on them. “I’m out of here...” He muttered. “I can’t do this...do you think I want to be some kind of...” He trailed off, not really sure how he could phrase it. “You are the exception to the bloody goddamn rule, my friend! You’re no Veela and that’s usually where i don’t fuss! You better think yourself lucky because it’s not happening ever again.”

And with that, Elijah threw open one of the windows and slipped himself out. As he fell he morphed into his Animagus form and landed easily on his feet before striding off into the night, unaware as to what would happen to him. As he slipped out, the door fell open to reveal Jen and David standing there. “What the bloody hell is going on?” Asked the wry man, seemingly unfussed about the fact that Daniel was starkers. “Better yet, where is my son!?” Jen shrieked.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 am

Daniel felt as if he were going to cry, he buried his face in the pillow. He didn't really understand the concept of sex without love. He saw the irate people in the room, and looked up at them with tearful eyes.

"I don't know. He just slipped out of the room in Animagus form, after I told him that I...loved him. I don't know why, all I know is that I'm hurt. I've lost a lover, and Brienne had her heart broken too. What's wrong with us?"

He got up and hurriedly put on his clothes. The tears striped his face.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:52 am

Jen and David exchanged concerned looks. The L-word never did go down too well with Elijah if it was real love. Jen felt David’s hand on her lower back and she smiled softly at him before moving further into the room. “Don’t pay him any mind, pet.” Jen soothed. “He’s an odd one, our Eli. He’s incredibly fickle. He likes to be in control of himself even if sometimes he hurts people in the process. He really doesn’t mean to but it’s a fear...Merlin only knows what would happen if he thought himself out of control.” She picked up a sheet that had been kicked to the floor and slowly began to fold it up.

“Probably a lot of panic attacks and an empty cabinet of booze.” David joked. “He probably does care about you, kid. Enough to sleep with you at the very least. From what I’ve been hearing though, the L-word would be pretty lost on him. Not only does it freak most men out but-”
“He already belongs to someone whether he knows it or not. Bless her,” Jen cut in, putting the sheet on one of the chairs. “She probably doesn’t even know. How about I get you something nice to drink, eh? Fix you up something good. He won’t be back for a while yet if he does come home. He’s probably gone into Diagon Alley – to the club, Jen.”
“He won’t go to the club,” Jen snorted. “He’ll find himself a nice shady prostitute and have at her because it’s the only way he’ll be able to remind himself he’s not gay.”
“What are you saying?” David pouted. “There’s nothing wrong with that.”
Jen raised an eyebrow. “You changed your tune. You usually resent yourself, your darling husband and your best friends. What’s changed?”
David smiled easily and wrapped his arms around Jen’s waist. “You,” He whispered.

Jen pulled herself away from her friend and looked at Daniel again. “Is your friend wandering the house? I hope she doesn’t find the plants. Oh well, she’ll only be digested. C’mon, I’ve got some hot chocolate in the cupboard. Dry those eyes and I’m sure Christophe will give you a snog.”
“Like hell he will,” David growled possessively, earning a smile from Jen.
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:02 am

Brienne overheard the commotion from the next room. She calmly walked toward the other room, and looked in on Daniel.

"Yes, ma'am. I would like something to drink. This sorta reminds me of how forcibly Stanley was taken from me, except when he was taken, it was by death."

Brienne pouted when she'd heard that Eli was with another, and had love already. She wondered when she'd find any type of love. She swallowed audibly, Daniel NEVER talked about Stanley this way in front of anyone in Knockturn, thinking they'd take advantage of him. Daniel chuckled a little at the mention of Christophe, "I never really met him before. In fact, I don't know which one of all these wonderful people he is."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 am

Jen smiled softly but sadly and felt David wind an arm around her face. There was one thing their little tight-knit group of friends got away with and that was that they slept with each other. The only one that was off limits was Pierre because he was Rob’s whether Rob realised it or not. So the was a carousal although Jen only usually slept with Christophe. With the Frenchman out of action, though, it was David who was picking up the reigns that had been dropped. He seemed quite content to do so as well.

“Sweetheart, you’re with friends here. You’re perfectly safe. The only thing we can’t ensure the safety of is your heart because it seems Elijah rules that at the moment.” Jen murmured. “It’s nice really...if not slightly tragic.” Jen mused. “Ah well. These things happen. Think about it this way though. If he comes back, the make-up sex will be fantastic!” Jen glanced at David and her cheeks flushed scarlet. “Alright, that was inappropriate but there is such a thing as a silencing charm, you know!”

She left the room, muttering something about the boys being as bad as Rob and Pierre, leaving David in the room. The dark haired tattoo artist looked at Daniel and laughed his great booming laugh. “You’re kidding right? Wonderful? Chris? You’ll change your mind when you meet him and the hormones get the better of him. Thank Merlin he’s asleep right now. He sleeps like the dead, there’s no use trying to wake him. I wonder how his mother managed. I ‘spose she just left him. Explains his school grades and why he’s in fashion and not something practical. But listen to me go on, I’m a tattooist. Hypocrite I am not but it’s hypocritical to say fashion isn’t practical and my profession is. Oh listen to me go on. Fancy a tattoo? They’re always nice to get when you’re upset.”

Rob had a fair few symbolic ones but those were when he was drunk. “Maybe we’ll put some Vodka in the coca then let you meet Pierre if he’s not asleep already. He’d probably advise against the tattoo but it could be good. Free of charge, some nice ink that doesn't display your love for the feline. He’d never forgive you for that one. Far too emotional that boy...way too much turmoil. I think I’ve been married too long...I’m starting to sound like Chris.” David looked disgusted by the idea before grinning. “C’mon downstairs, you don’t want to keep her waiting.” He said, moving to the door.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:42 am

Daniel and Brienne got out of the room. Both of them fancied a bit of comfort about now.

"When I do get that tattoo, I think I want it to be a black rose. It'll symbolize my love for the wonderful, but late, Stanley Steinheim. The rose was his favorite flower, and now he's taken the color of them away from me. It's like, when he shed the mortal coil, I could no longer see colors in any roses, no matter how sweet they smelled or how prickly they were when I ran my hands over them. In fact, I don't even see the color of my blood if I'm pricked by one", Daniel said, his hands moving over his eyes slowly to wipe away the tears that formed while he was talking. Brienne followed close behind.

"Daniel, I know what you mean. I haven't been loved yet, but I know what you mean. Stanley was a great friend of mine, even told me to have his diary after he'd died. I don't think this is really about you being ignorant about sex without love. No, this is about you transferring your feelings for Stanley on all the boys you have crushes on or have sex with. Stanley was your first and only before Eli, you projected all your love and unfinished business with Stanley to him." Brienne was right, it wasn't ignorance. He didn't know it, though.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top