...Oops? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

...Oops? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

...Oops?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...Oops? - Page 2 Empty Re: ...Oops?

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Elijah’s eyebrows shot to his hairline. This guy was incredibly vulnerable and he’d been treated the wrong way because someone took advantage of that naivety and innocence. The Bulgarian swallowed the noodles he had in his mouth and sat himself up straight. He put the pot on the coffee table and got to his feet. He walked around the coffee table and knelt down in front of Daniel. He took the other man’s chin in his hand and looked hard at the sobbing male. “Buck up.” Eli said sharply. “It happened because he saw something in you that you didn’t know about. He sought to take advantage of that and he did so successfully but that, as of now, did not happen.” He released Daniel’s chin and patted his cheek. “The first thing you have to establish with a Veela is who the dominant is and who the submissive is. Unless you’re their mate then you’re never the submissive. We’ll put that little lesson to work eventually.”

Eli sat himself down next to Daniel, his dinner now forgotten, and he flicked the other man on the arm. Eli flashed him a grin and looked at Brienne who was speaking. The Slytherin listened as he ran his knuckles across Daniel’s back and down the man’s spine. “She’s paranoid at eleven?” He asked with a chuckle. “I guess Knockturn Alley is dangerous if you show them fear. To be honest they’re just a load of potion addicts that practice the dark arts. They’re not scary unless you allow them to be. Unless of course you find creepy old women with emaciated cats scary then sure...they’re pretty terrifying.” Elijah gave Brienne a lop-sided grin.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Daniel shivered, trying to forget that night. He remembered the pain of the rape so vividly, and the days after while he recovered from the beating and everything else. The tears left a wet line down his face, and his eyes bloodshot. "Rape is so hard to forget. He was so much older and stronger than me. He didn't kill me because I was 'pretty' and 'tight'". He heard the words "as of now, didn't happen", and tried to blank it out.

The shivers got stronger as knuckles ran down his back, "What are you doing?" he mewled like a scared kitten. He was a quivering leaf in a breeze-blasted tree.

"Luna had never been to Knockturn before" Brienne said, "She's never had the opportunity before all of Daniel's scare-stories. Yeah, he used to lie about what was there to her and myself. However I saw through it, but I understood why he did it."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Perhaps Elijah was being too hard on the other man. Elijah had his own ghosts, well only one, and he could sympathise but one Veela wasn’t like every other. Daniel had just had a bad experience one that he could move on from, it would just take a little bit of pushing. Okay, maybe a lot of pushing. Elijah took his hand away from Daniel’s back and shot him a look of innocence. The Slytherin frowned at the other man and put his hand on his lower back. “Stop it.” He commanded. “Relax.” He said in a softer voice. “Nothing can happen to you hear unless you count good health and way too many hugs a bad thing.” Elijah smiled and wound his arm around Daniel’s waist.

The frown came quicker than he’d expected it to. The man was thinner than he had thought, almost a bag of bones. Elijah pulled him back and easily manoeuvred Daniel so he was sat between his legs. The Bulgarian wound his arms around the other man’s waist to keep him in place and gently bit him on the shoulder. “This,” He murmured with a smile tugging at his lips. He looked at Brienne and chuckled. “You should not resent him for caring about you but perhaps he should not have lied, hmm?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:44 pm

"I don't resent him, but yeah he shouldn't have lied" Brienne said, continuing to try to eat.

Daniel groaned pleasurably, "Oh Merlin, that feels good". His shivers stopped, but they were replaced by quivers of pleasure. Merlin, Merlin indeed.

Brienne giggled, "You like him a lot, dontcha Eli?" She felt tempted to come over to them, and soon satisfied her temptation. She placed her fingers on Eli's shoulders, trying desperately to remember what Daniel's fingers did. She recalled these movements, closed her eyes and tried to mimic them as if they were her own.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Elijah leaned close to Daniel’s ear and nipped the earlobe with his teeth. “See, you shouldn’t have lied...or you should have told more convincing ones.” He smirked. Elijah paused rather abruptly as the other man started to vibrate and he bit the inside of his cheek so no involuntary sounds left his mouth. Instead, his eyes took on a look of determination and he lowered his head to the other man’s neck. His tongue flicked out and he drew it across the pale skin, creating strange patterns that overlapped each other. He caught the skin a few times with his teeth and his fingers dipped beneath the shirt the man had on and started to move in circular motions across his abdomen. Elijah looked up at Brienne and smirked at her before looking at Daniel. “He entertains me...” The Slytherin answered. Elijah felt Brienne start to move her hands across his shoulders and he smiled before returning to Daniel’s neck. Obviously dinner was over...
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Daniel felt a buildup in the lower part of his abdomen, near his waist. Something he hadn't felt in a long time, the times he was alone in the Gryffindor common room after sneaking the Hufflepuff Stanley in with him. He felt himself almost lose control.

"Merlin! Eli! Ahhh..."

Brienne felt a smirk form across her lips as she moved down with the massage, down Eli's back. She nuzzled his neck softly and gave it a small lick. She was new to this as well as Daniel, but she wouldn't admit that. Her enlarged canine teeth did not allow her to nip on the skin as she would've liked, otherwise she might've pierced the jugular or carotid. She did, however, give the area a slight sucking, almost a hickey but not painful or hard. Not even bruising. Just a suckling. Her fingers continued working down until she reached the lower back and traced patterns in the skin instead of massaging.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:02 am

It had been too long for Daniel it seemed. Elijah was still fresh from Lily although granted she’d been a while back. Perhaps this was his intellectual side rearing its head but Elijah didn’t know what interested him in Daniel’s sex like or lack thereof as he was finding out. He was amused, Elijah decided, not interested otherwise in the slightest. Then again, he wasn’t too sure about that. He was keeping himself under control which was an accomplishment on some level. Elijah hummed in interest and his fingers danced across the skin above the waistband of the man’s trousers.

“Something you like?” He purred in his ear.

A gasp escaped Elijah when he felt Brienne’s mouth latch onto his neck and his hips bucked in surprise. It was that split second that his subconscious and consciousness met with one unanimous decision: he wasn’t in control. The Bulgarian moved quicker than possible and he managed to slip himself away from them. Elijah jumped to his feet and averted his eyes, raising his hand to his neck. He swallowed and blinked a few times. This is wrong Elijah thought with a slight shiver. It probably wasn’t the situation at hand that seemed wrong to him but Brienne was just...not the right fit for him somehow and that was the kindest way of putting it even his own mind. Sex on his own terms was the only way it worked for him.

“Excuse me.” He took himself away from the situation and left the room, shutting the door with a click behind him. Elijah crossed the foyer and opened one of the bathroom doors. He entered the room and went for the cabinet above the sink. He wrenched it open and looked through the vials searching for a specific one, one that would calm him down. He’d managed to work himself up again but it was a fear that had invoked it, that and the turn off. He found the vial at last and took the cork out with his teeth. He spat it away and downed the contents. Elijah slammed the vial against the porcelain and heard it break.

He lifted his hand to his face and took out a few bits of glass before running it under the warm water. The water turned a muted scarlet and he sighed. Fears were flaws and these flaws were stopping him from getting laid. But from Brienne...no. He didn’t want that. She was a nice girl and a good friend but that’s all she was. “That’s all I need,” He said aloud to himself. “Friends are off limits.” Julia was a good example of this and Miseria being another. Brienne was a friend...he didn’t want to go there.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 am

Daniel was moaning a little when he felt something go above his waistband. It was Eli's hand. But, as soon as it was there, it was gone.

Brienne felt...rejected to say the least. Eli and Daniel were having a great time...until she joined it. She didn't know it was because she was naturally domineering, she didn't know that she was...controlling. Her head hung down. She never knew that he only thought of her as a friend, nothing more. Tears built up in her eyes, and she felt as if she was going to gush like Old Faithful in Yellowstone, except less color and more disappointment. She needed to get out of the room, now.

As she stepped out of the room, she heard Daniel stepping behind her. He put his hand on her shoulder, then rubbed it gently. She instinctively buried her face in his now messed up dress shirt. He rubbed her back, and felt her wrap her arms around him, able to circle the entire way. The warmth of her teary face mingled with his own warmth, but felt unpleasant.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:41 am

From the bathroom Elijah could hear Brienne crying. The house didn’t do well to mask sound anywhere apart from the bedrooms so no doubt the adults were awake and smirking at each other in the other living room. But Elijah couldn’t hear anything from the living room so he assumed they were all asleep in there. He’d upset Brienne more than he’d meant to but she...he hadn’t wanted that. He did have a heart even though he was liable to loving and leaving someone. She was his friend. His friends he kept close because he never knew when he would need them the most and vice versa.

Reaching out for the tap, Elijah twisted the handle and the water came on again. He cupped his hands together and caught some of the water before splashing it onto his face. He turned the tap off and reached for one of the towels. He wiped his face to get rid of the excess water and chucked the towel in the hamper. Elijah left the bathroom, making sure to close the door behind him and followed the sound of Brienne crying until he found the two of them.

He made to approach but instead he lingered where he was, not entirely sure what move he was supposed to make next. “Brienne...I’m sorry. Please...don’t cry. Can I find a way to make it up to you?”

(( Hey, you wanted play-by’s right? Any specifics because I’m looking for you atm? ))
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:50 am

((Well, I already got one for Brienne (Nikki Blonsky), but as for Daniel, he'll need one that has black messy hair, darkish eyes and he should be skinny. Thank you for finding one for Daniel. I've had to find play-bys before, but then I always pick a wrong one.))

Brienne turned to face Eli, "Do you...do you know of any men who might be...*sniffle* interested in me? I've had no luck in love. I told Daniel it was a bad idea for me to reveal my feelings for anyone, I get hurt way too easily". Her face was red, her eyes were very red and puppyish. She bit her lip, her long canines showed and pierced the skin a little making it bleed.

"For too long have I howled at the moon, and all that came out was emptiness. A hollow sound mimicking the emptiness of my heart" Brienne had a poetic side to her, but it only seemed to come out when she was sad.

Daniel looked over at her, slightly impressed with what she said, but sad that it could only come out like that when she actually felt it.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top