But there a chance we're soulmates.. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

But there a chance we're soulmates.. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

But there a chance we're soulmates..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But there a chance we're soulmates.. - Page 2 Empty Re: But there a chance we're soulmates..

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Daniel let out a small chuckle escapes his lips as he looked away from her for a minute and stared at the ground below him. He didn't want her to see the hurt in his eyes as he started to answer her question. "No,nothing like that," he told her, chuckling softly. "More like,dating-me-to-get-more-information-to-arrogate-me" said Daniel, running his last words all together as he looked back at her. Talking about these stuffs were like a vial of poison - like a potion, killing him slowly inside of him. It felt almost like torture, he had suffered so much and been through so much stuff. He could remember the tears streaming out of his mother's eyes as he screamed to him that she didn't want to see him again, throwing his clothes and all of his possession at him. No one knew the pain he had gone through, it grew a big hole in his heart that he could never fill and with all the bullying that had been going around, definitely didn't help at all.Instead it put a bigger hole, leaving a dark mark in his heart . Leslie was like an antidote, a cure for the poison he had drank. Almost like snow white, except it was the other way around she was like a metaphoric kiss that woke him up, inside.

Well you don't have to wait any longer, I'm here now and I will never betray you I promise
.Daniel face fell dead silence, then slowly he smiled at her and placedone cold, icy hand on her cheek and brushed her cheek lightly with histhumb, stared into her eyes. "You are an absolute wonderful girl," hesaid softly, placing his hand on her neck now. "You don't have to makea promise, i believe in you and I know that you'd never betray me,you've already proven it," he said. Well... what would you say if I thought you were a hot and sexy vampire?. "Well... I would say that you are very wrong," he smirked at her, watching her eyes sparkle in the light. Daniel felt as if his heart had came back to life and was pumping, rapidly against the top of his chest, of course that could never happen. "I'm cold, very cold - gets your fact right! " Daniel sticking a playful tongue at her as he shuddering as he put his cold, icy hands on top of hers; she felt so warm. "But I could agree with sexy," he told her, laughing at her to show he was only joking.

Usually he'd never trusted anyone straight away just like that but she was different, something about her just gave him a feeling he could trust her. Was it her words, her beauty in the sunlight. He didn't know, all he knew he was falling in love with her. Daniel hated promises, they were easily broken all they were going to do is cause pain and more suffering and he didn't want to put them through that. "What did you say your name was again?" he asked, softly. Realizing, he had completely forgotten to introduce himself to her after she told him her name. He had to find some way to save himself so he could introduce himself without sounding like a complete fool.

Well... from the start the relationship was great for he was so sweet and caring but as years flew by we started fighting and it led him to hitting me a lot.

Daniel listened to her, he couldn't help but feel sorry and sympathetic towards her. He didn't understand why a boy would want to hit her, it just didn't make sense. It didn't feel right, she was like Medusa, not in a slutty way but in a way she was so beautiful and definitely smoking hot, men around the world would fall in love with her straight away. Hopefully there was no princess or queen here to kill her because he wouldn't want that to happen, beside she was a princess after all - his princess. "Well, you don't have to go through that again," he told her hugging her, close to him for a few minute and pulled away slightly was that his mouth was nearly touching her ears. "I'm never gonna ever hurt you or leave a bruise on your arm," he whispered, quietly in her ears but loud enough so she could hear. "I couldn't if I had to," he pulled away from her and smiled.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

But there a chance we're soulmates.. - Page 2 Empty Re: But there a chance we're soulmates..

Post by Leslie Darling Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:23 am

Leslie shook her her and rolled her eyes at he answered her question. "I hate when people do that, I mean you have feeling you know to."said Leslie softly. Leslie didn't understand the girls now days even thogh she was one herself, it was all about the looks and the popularity to them but not to Leslie. "Oh sorry.... lets talk about something else and besides all those other girls are history and in the past."said Leslie softly. Leslie didn't understand why someone would use a wonderful sweet hot guy like him was beyond her. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, I don't know how you keep yourself sane honestly."said Leslie softly. Leslie didn't get people now days and hell she barely knew herself.

Leslie smiled when he said she was absolute wonderful girl. "Thankyou, but I don't think so I'm far beyond perfect it's scary!"said Leslie chuckling. "I know, but I just want you to remember that promise I spoken to you."said Leslie softly. Leslie knew vampires were suppose to be cold and icy but when Daniel told her she didn't feel coldness but warmness instead, like it was a magic touch or something that she couldn't explain. Leslie laughed when he said he was very cold and she needed to get her facts right. "Well even if your cold, your a very warm hearted person."said Leslie giving him a soft warm smile. Leslie laughed when he told her he agreed with her on the sexy part. "Your so full of yourself!"said Leslie rolling her eyes palyfully as him as she gave him a playful shove with one hand.

Leslie wore to herself she would never fall in love and trust another guy again as long as she lived but she couldn't help not to fall for him he was just to perfect in her eyes. Leslie laughed when he asked what her name was again. "Already forgotten my name already huh?"Leslie asked teasing voice ."It's Leslie, Leslie Darling."said Leslie softly. "You never tolde me your name, unless you want me to call you the vampire boy I met in hogsmeade."said Leslie laughing. "I'm pretty sure you don't want me to call you that although I could be wrong."said Leslie smiling.

Leslie looked into his eyes and smiled when he said she'll never have to go through that again. "I hope not, it was just to horrible."said Leslie softly as she felt tears run down her cheeks. "I know you won't, I trust you."said Leslie softly but honestly. Leslie looked into his eyes and smiled getting completely lost in the moment she was having with him. "Well you wouldn't have to even if you had to." Leslie whispered softly in his ear. As he pulled away from her she felt the warmness leave her which made her frown slightly but then smiled back at him when he smiled at her. "You wouldn't need to even if you had to."said Leslie softly as the wind rustlede through her long long hair and her eyes sparkled at him.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I hate when people do that, I mean you have feeling you know to...

Daniel rose an eyebrows at her and took his gaze off the village and started looking at her, letting out a small chuckle escape his lips as she said this. It wasn't usually he'd hear this, they thought because his heart had stop working when he had turn into a vampire two years ago. He had no feelings, he was dead. "I'm glad you think so," he smiled, warmly at her. "Apparently they don't think that way," he told her, staring into her beautiful hazel eyes again. "They think because my heart is dead now," he continued, placing her hand on his chest to let her feel his heart beating against his chest."I have no feelings at all," he explained obviously there was no heart beat but the coldness of his skin.

Daniel closed his eyes as he enjoyed the touch of her skin on his chest, it felt like a magic defibrillator she put on his chest causing his heart to work again. He felt as if it was alive again, thumping his chest, rapidly like a jackhammer on a road. Just beating against his chest, not creating a hole or anything like he normally see on the road every time he walks down the street of London. He fluttered his eyes open again and dropped her hand, slowly as she spoke again. "Alright then," he laughed softly, his voice filled with happiness and joy. He hadn't felt this happy in a long time, it felt like a lifetime . "It wasn't easy, but I had my way of keeping sane," he told her, chuckling. He could remember everything he had to do to try and keep his sane before he'd lost it and started biting someone again. He had a range of things to do, like meditation, walking through the forest, qudditch stuff like that and of course blood helped too. "You don't have to be sorry for anything, you didn't do anything," he smiled at her. "But save my life," he added.

Daniel had a motto, 'don't make anybody a promise if you know you can't keep it'. He hated promises, it brought nothing but more and more pain, more suffering. They were like a door towards hell as if Satan walked through that door, bringing behind with him a bucket of 'pain' and 'misery'. Daniel stared at her closely and frowned slightly, she had told him to remember that promise she told him. The one now, right at this very moment, one that he had to remember for the rest of his life. He didn't like it, he didn't want to remember the promise he didn't want to put them through the pain. But he knew since she was so keen on making this promise he knew that he had no choice but to let her. "Alright, I'll try to remember," he promised, this was his promise to make sure he remembered it. "Ouch!" chuckled Daniel holding his arm up to shield himself from her playful hands as she suddenly slapped him. "What?" he asked, his voice broke as he laughed between every words he spoke. "Your the one that said I was sexy, so i agreed," he told her, cowering away from her a bit but not because he was scared but to avoid getting hit again. "You got to love yourself something," he poked a playful tongue at her.

It's Leslie, Leslie Darling.

"Leslie?... Leslie.." he said, repeating her name twice now as he took her name in slowly. "It suits you, it a unique name just like you," he smiled at her, holding out his hands in front go her. When she laughed, he felt slightly embarrassed having to ask her name twice now. Daniel rolled his eyebrows at her as she said she had to call him the vampire she meant at Hogmeade. "Oh, no. Not at all, i'm not gonna let that happen," he told her. "Daniel, Daniel Valentine," he told her, waiting for her to shake his hand hoping she won't laugh at his name. Everyone else would've teased him about his last name, especially boys. They would start going all lovey dovey on him just because his name, sometime it would irritate him.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 am

Leslie looked at him and shooked her head in shame. "Well that's not true, and I don't believe that type of rubbish it's all a bunch of bull crap if you ask me!"said Leslie softly. "Ok, so what if you don't have a heart that beats it doesn't mean that your a cold hearted bastard that doesn't have any feelings, if anything there the ones that are cold hearted and don't have no feelings!"said Leslie angrily. "Ok sorry I'm don't mean to get angrily but still they shouldn't be treating you that way, deep down your still human and you need to be treated that way."said Leslie softly. As he put her hand on his chest she felt butterflies in her stomach and felt a surge of pleasure building inside of her. Leslie never felt this before with anybody but boy the feeling was unreal and it made Leslie feel as if she was in a dream.

As his eyes futtered open she looked into his beautiful crison pinkish eyes and smiled lovingly at him as she seen the joy and the happiness back in his voice. "Oh really? well seem like your no where sane right now, and please don't be sad or depress again I love this happy and joyful voice of your so sexy."said Leslie smiling. Leslie blush and smiled when he said she didn't have to be sorry for anything but she saved his life. "Well... I glad I did, I really don't know how I did it but I'm glad I did."said Leslie giving him a soft warm smile. "I'm always going to be there you, I would never let you fall without the both of us falling together."said Leslie softly.

"Ok... I usually don't do this for promises are easily broken, but I feel I trust you and you won't break your promise."said Leslie softly. "Oh that didn't hurt on bit and you know it!"said Leslie in a teasing and playful voice. "You didn't have to agree with me!"said Leslie rolling her eyes playfully at him and then laughed and then smiled at him. "Ok... ok, maybe your right I do sometimes like to brag about myself as well so your not the only one."said Leslie sticking her tongue back at him playfully. "Although you every right to brag about ti though."said Leslie giving him a sexy warm smile.

Leslie blushed once again when he said her name suited her for it was an unique name just like hers. "Thankyou it means joy and gladness, my mother named me that for I brought her joy and gladness in her life."said Leslie softly. Leslie looked at him and laughed when he said he wasn't going to let that happen about him calling him the vampir boy she met in Hogsmeade. "Well I'm glad you aren't for I don't want to call you that."said Leslie smiling. As he introduce himself she stuck out her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Daniel, and wow I never met anyone who had a such a unque name as I do!"said Leslie honestly. "I like it thought it suits you."said Leslie giving him a soft warm smile.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:30 pm

They were interesting... children. He wasn't interested in those dull adults. They were mostly the same, and those who weren't were hard to find, hard to locate. He had neither the will nor the time to trouble himself with that. He did know about humans, he knew a lot, more than any of his primitive partners, but still, he liked observing, he liked watching them develop, he liked watching children develop, mingle and exchange thoughts and emotions. It was always interesting.

He flew over Hogsmeade, a place he had often visited when he was still... It was nice to experience the reminiscence. He watched and saw two young people. A boy and a girl. Those were his targets. He rapidly descended and landed behind them. Although he was larger than the two put together, he shrank himself. ''Greetings, my young friends'', he said with his characteristic, demonic voice. As he stood on the ground, infernal flames started bursting out. ''As per my assignment, I am supposed to kidnap you and use you as laboratory rats! But, nay! I shall not lower myself to that level! You will be safe as long as you keep playing the game... and it starts like this... who are you and what are you?'', he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top