But there a chance we're soulmates..
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

But there a chance we're soulmates.. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

But there a chance we're soulmates..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But there a chance we're soulmates.. Empty But there a chance we're soulmates..

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 am

Daniel apparated outside Hogmeade, scowling at the ray of sun heating on skin which stayed the same pale, icy skin he had over two years already. He hated the sun, it felt like a needle piercing through his skin and as if something was crawling underneath his skin. Daniel wore a huge grey clock over his red and white flannel shirt, along with a pair of old jeans and brown shoes. He didn't need much because he was a vampire, he could hardly tell if it was warm or cold at all -- but he wore warm clothes anyway because he didn't want to attract too much attention today.

He pushed the door open to the Honeyduke Sweet Shop, he hasn't been himself lately. Daniel had been avoiding heading into the Three Broomstick all month now, in case it brought bad memories to him about that other night; his eyes had turn bright red for the past few days, it was best if people didn't touch him, he could go beserk any minute.

He stood by the door and scanned the room, looking at all the tasty lollies sitting in the store screaming for him to eat them. He inhaled the sweet, warm scent of chocholate and candies and started to walk towards that funny looking lollie pop floating in the case in front of him. It was quite large for a lollie pop. The lollie pop had rainbow swirls around it, making it have almost a dizzy effect to it. He eyed it with amusement and curiosity. It sure looked yummy!
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

But there a chance we're soulmates.. Empty Re: But there a chance we're soulmates..

Post by Leslie Darling Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:08 am

It was another bright and somewhat breezy day as Leslie Elizabeth Darling walked through the crowded street of Hogsmeade. Leslie wore a yellow cheetah shirt with a redish pink three quarter like sweater over it with blue jeans and black boots. Her hair was down and straight and wipping in the wind as she walked towards Honeydukes. Leslie wasn't the type of person who ate candy alot, but she did have a sweet tooth every now and then which is what she was having now. As she pushed opened the door the bell tinkled above her but she simply ignored it. Inhaling the sweet taste of candy it started making her mouth water in pleasure. As Leslie grabbed a bag she flled it with some chocolate frogs and headed towards the lollie pops to see what they had. Trying to get through the crowd Leslie felt some shove her into a boy who was looking at a rainbow lollie pop. "Oh I'm so sorry, these boys shoved me out out the way are you ok?"Leslie asked him softly as her hazel eyes looked at him.

http://friendsgallery.friendsfuncafe.com/d/7567-1/Hilary-Duff-15.jpg
^leslie's look
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

But there a chance we're soulmates.. Empty Re: But there a chance we're soulmates..

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:13 am

Boy you did it now!

OOF! - Daniel grunted stumbling to his side but managing to get back onto his feet. He growled, the lust for blood could easily be interpretated through his eyes as it changed dark red -- almost bloodthirsty. He blared his vampire fangs at her and roared, anger boiled through his voice as it filled the room. The room fell with sudden silence as everyones eyes fell onto him, watching him with shockness and fear. Daniel look at each of them, one by one, then back at the girl.

He couldn't help but feel the same as everyone in the room, he was shock about his behavior today. It wasn't him to do that to people, he wouldn't go and take another life for no reason. Daniel looked at the girl one last time, the innocent, beautiful look on her face. The light shining around her head from the window, she was absolutely gorgeous. He couldn't believe he almost was about to take that girl life right here, right now. "I'm sorry..." he said, tears falling down his cheek as he slipped past her and walked outside. Then started heading towards the tree at vampire speed and sat on the branch, letting the tears escape his eyes.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:33 am

Leslie jumped away from him frighten at the sight that was before her and looked back at the boy who was apparently a vampire with fear in her eyes. As she heard him say he was sorry as he slipped pass her and headed outside. Hearing some students curse at him and call him a freak Leslie glared at them. "So what if he's different and he's probably going through alot right now!"said Leslie. As she pushed passed the boys who shoved her into the vampire boy she ran out hoping to find him. As she looked around the place she seen him in a tree ad walked over towards the tree.

"I know your not going to hurt me, I mean if you were you would had already done that in Honeydukes right?"Leslie asked him softly. As she climbed the tree she sat beside him. " I know you probably don't want me around you, but I just came to see if you were ok."said Leslie. "As for what the boys and all that said about you just ignore them there idiots."said Leslie. "I'll just leave you alone for that's what you probably want."said Leslie as she jumped down. "I... um... I guess I'll see you around."said Leslie softly as she started walking off as the wind rustled through her long blond hair.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 am

His nose wrinkled as a cool breeze whistle through the air - the wind, blowing the scent of her blood towards him; which was mixed together with her intoxicating, vanilla and honey perfume. Daniel swallowed a mouthful of water, she smelt so good, almost irresistible. This made him very thirsty, made him lust for her blood more but he decided not to suck her blood, at least he had his dignity now.

I know your not going to hurt me, I mean if you were you would had already done that in Honey dukes right?
she said.

Daniel rose a tender eyebrow at her and turned his head to look at her, as she said this. "Not going to hurt you?" he said, his expression filled with amusement, sadness and anger. "Don't you get it, those boys are right." he told her. "I'm a freak, a killer - and no matter how much I try to stop myself I can't," Daniel spoke. Obviously, he didn't understand why she would want to help him. "I almost killed you there!"

He took his gaze at the blond girl sitting next to him, and started closing his eyes. He could remember the first time he had turned into a vampire, Bella had casted a cruciatus curse onto him and tortured him to death but if it hadn't been for Ne'os he would've died. He could even remember the time he couldn't control himself and almost killed Sophia on the train station at Hogwart; even though Sophia had forgive him already, he couldn't even forgive himself and forget what happen that night.

She wasn't like the rest of them, he had to admit that. Everyone else would've called him freak or other names like Blood addict, Twilight luva, Leech and Parasite. This girl was different, instead of calling him names she would go out of her way to help, comfort him. Daniel looked back at the girl, his expression confused.

Why would she want to help him, he was a vampire - like he said, he was a freak - a killer...

OOC: Sorry it is bad.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:33 am

Leslie looked at him and shook her head. "No there not, you just want to believe it because have a habit that youy can't stop."said Leslie softly. Leslie rolled her eyes when he said he almost killed her. "Yes you did but you didn't, which makes you strong and even if you did it wouldn't be the first time right?"Leslie asked him as her hazel eyes sparkled at him. "Besides your different which is good and I like different, who cares about who or what you are? as long as you know yourself."said Leslie softly. "Besides your different then other guys I know, there all arrogant jerks but your not and your not a freak or killer I don't believe that."said Leslie. "Oh so rude of me where's my manners, I'm Leslie, Leslie Darling."said Leslie softly

Leslie looked at him and sighed. "Come on, lets not let something this stupid get to us your a vampire and by the looks of it you haven't ate in days you were bound to bite me but you didn't."said Leslie looking in his eyes. "Even if you did bite me I'll be a vampire and who cares? you may feel horrible about it but it won't be the end of the world."said Leslie softly. "Come on cheer up, it's makes me sad when your sad."said leslie softly as her hair rustled in the breeze. "This wind and me isn't helping you control your thrist is it?"Leslie asked him softly. "I may not be no vampire but I want to help you because I believe your not a freak and killer likke you claim you are."said Leslie.

OOC: You think yours is bad mine is horrible!
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:42 am

Aw! Look like you found your true love now - Your soulmates..

Daniel listened to the words,that shot from her lips, like an arrow that struck his heart. But notthe arrows that causes pain and death, more like cupid arrows. Herwords were like a temporary pain killer which he took to take away thepain, emotionally. He couldn't help but feel a smile stretching acrosshis face, he felt a little happier now. The incident at Honey Duke Sweetshop was merely a distant memories to him now. He looked at her, staredinto her beautiful eyes and started to read her expression. He couldtell immediately, that the words she spoke were true.

Your different, your not like the others, their all arrogant jerks unlike you

Words meant nothing to him anymore, it was their action. Daniel had heard those words a thousand time now, but something about her words. The way she put it, how smooth about the way she spoke made it much more convincing. He couldn't work out what, he couldn't help but wander if she was the one. Maybe she was different after all. Other girls would've just went out with him to find new things to tease him about - like a spy just to find new information to arrogate him. All the kids in the school were always trying to find ways to get him kicked out of school. He had gotten into trouble quite a few time, one for almost biting this kids on the neck because he had agitated him so much he had almost lost it and another one when somebody had purposely wrecked everything in the room, blaming it on him. "You are too, your not like the other girls i've dated. You don't think I'm a freak," he paused, looking at her with confusion. "I like it," he grinned as he touched the top of her forehead and moved a strand of hair around the lock of her ears...
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:08 am

Leslie smiled as he touched her forehead and moved a strand of hair around the lock of her ears. " Well, I'm glad I'm different then the others girls and why would I think your a freak just because your a vampire?." Leslie asked smiling at him. "Whatever the other girls did to you was mean and cruel, you didn't need to go through that no one does human or vampire."said Leslie. "I know how you feel though, my last relationship was just horrible."said Leslie softly looking away. She didn't talk about it much for her last boyfriend beated her. Leslie had many relationship but her last was was her most worse relationship she ever been in and she never told a soul about James hitting her.

Leslie knew she was falling for him to fast but honestly she really didn't care, he was everything she dreamed in a guy he was sweet, caring, honest, brave, and very what's the word for it... oh yeah, HOT! Daniel wasn't like the other guy she dated and she couldn't helped not to think that maybe she found the one she was looking for her whole life. Leslie knew it sounded sounded werid to call it the end to her fairytale her finding her Prince Charming and living happily ever after but that's how she felt. Or maybe more like those muggle books she read called Twilight. Yeah that was more like it, her falling in love with a vampire and him possibly and maybe falling for her.

OOC: Sorry it's so bad.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 am

Well, I'm glad I'm different then the others girls and why would I think your a freak just because your a vampire?

Whatever the other girls did to you was mean and cruel, you didn't need to go through that no one does human or vampire

Your not a human, your a vampire therefore your a freak -- Daniel agreed with her, it was one of the most stupidest, most pathetic excuse ever. He admitted he wasn't like any other human being, he was fast,stronger and lived longer than most others - almost another 100 years more. He enjoyed the taste of blood, not the one the ministry had given him. They were cold, icky and old not like those fresh, warm one he once tasted after biting Chase on her arm and taking a lot of blood from her, though he wished he hadn't. But they were something, at least he had some to drink so he can control his lust for fresh, warm human blood. This put a frown on his face, remembering that night he had almost taken Chase's life because he didn't take enough blood to help control him.

Well, I'm glad I'm different then the others girls and why would I think your a freak just because your a vampire?

He looked back up at Leslie, looked into her beautiful hazel, chocolate brown eyes with his crimson, pinkish but reddish eyes. A color in his eyes which meant that he liked her. It was a vampire thing, their eyes change according to their mood. Blue meant he was happy, Golden brown was just normal, dark red or light red meant he was bloodthirsty and of course crimson was for him a sign of affection - love. Daniel smiled after when she said she was glad she was different, that she thought it was stupid that people thought he was a freak for being a vampire."I've been waiting so long to hear those words," he spoke to her. "I like that your different, your not like the other girls - your unique and I like that in a girl, makes you more interesting and sexy," he teased her a bit, letting out a small chuckle escape his lips. I know how you feel though, my last relationship was just horrible.He rose a delicate eyebrows at her as she told him that her last relationship was horrible. "Oh," he said, looking at her sadly. "What happen?" he asked, softly hoping the way he asked her wasn't too stupid to scare her away from him.

Daniel knew he was falling for her, quite fast. He wander if this was a bad thing, he had kinda just officially broken-up with Chase. He was suppose to be grieving for her for a month or something like that, if he fell for Leslie now it would've been a huge insult to Chase. Would he risk it now and fall for this girl now or wait until it was the right time? so many question clouded his mind. Leslie was everything he wanted in a girl and dreamed off. Actually caring, romantic, brave, beautiful as well and also very... what the word? OH yeah SEXY. She was like a dream come true, he didn't know any fantasy that he could match her with but all he could say that she was his Cinderella. It was like that muggle book all over again, what was that book again? TWILIGHT thats right. Where a human girl fell in love with a vampire, he wandered if she thought the same thing
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 am

Leslie looked at him and laughed. "Let me take a wild guess at this, the other girls would call you a freak or a bloodsucker and run away?"Leslie asked him softly. "Well you don't have to wait any longer, I'm here now and I will never betray you I promise."said Leslie as her hazel eyes sparkled at him. "Oh really sexy huh?"Leslie asked him smiling. "Well... what would you say if I thought you were a hot and sexy vampire?"Leslie asked him giving him a soft warm smile. Leslie shivered when he asked her what happened in her last relationship. Leslie didn't like talking about it much but she felt she could tell him anything and he would understand her.

"Well... from the start the relationship was great for he was so sweet and caring but as years flew by we started fighting and it led him to hitting me alot."said Leslie softly looking at the ground with interest. "I would always have a black eye or a bruise around my wrists from him holding my wrists to tight while hitting me."said Leslie. "I never tod anyone about it but you, I figured if I never talked about it the pain would go away."said Leslie softly as tears came down her cheeks. Leslie hoped he didn't think she was a weak human girl who gotten her feelings hurt easily for she wasn't. Leslie knew she was falling for him to quick but honestly she didn't care. "Although people asked how I gotten the bruises and I'll just lie and tell them it was an quidditch accident."said Leslie.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top