Cigarette Burns and Humiliation - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cigarette Burns and Humiliation - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cigarette Burns and Humiliation

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cigarette Burns and Humiliation - Page 5 Empty Re: Cigarette Burns and Humiliation

Post by Hugo Weasley Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:38 am

The enthusiasm was unlike anything Jen had ever seen before so she was fairly disturbed by the girl. Then Jen realised. Oh of course. Why didn’t she think of it before? Brienne liked Elijah. It was so obvious now Jen really thought about it. The dark haired woman listened idly to their banter and she raised an eyebrow when they mentioned sharp shooting. “Perhaps the garden will come into use then.” She commented slyly. It was a huge garden considering the house’s location. It was probably charmed to be that way but strangely it was a great place for practice. Depending on what practice you wanted to ...practice...of course. She looked at Daniel and raised an eyebrow. “You want one because it would come in handy or because everyone else has?” She asked teasingly.

Jen looked up when Robert spoke to her and her eyebrows shot to her hairline. A sweet smile curled her lips up and she looked innocently back at Robert. “Why would it?” She questioned. “I’m quite sure that the Indians want my brother dead not alive so if I sent him there for ingredients then I’d lose a bounty reward.” She tutted and smiled at Eli. “You ready to go, kid? There’s food at home. Rob and the rest of the motley crew have already gone back.”

Elijah nodded sleepily and Jen looked at Robert with a dangerous glint in her eye. “I am not stupid – don’t make the mistake of thinking that. I do not make decisions for him and I will not start now. He has freedom to choose and he’s chosen your potions. Rob would mutate the potion given the chance, yes, but he would not try it out on Eli.”

She scowled once more and turned on her heel. She approached the trio once more and put her hand on her surrogate son’s shoulder. She looked at the other two and smiled. “Right, let’s head back there shall we? I’m starving and from what I hear you never made it to dinner..”

(( Right, shall I make a new thread and Godmod everyone in? ))
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Cigarette Burns and Humiliation - Page 5 Empty Re: Cigarette Burns and Humiliation

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:13 am

((Sure!))

Brienne smiled, "It's because everyone else has one. He feels left out."

Daniel smirked, "Well, if I had one, I'd probably have a form that could kick your werewolf form's butt!"

"Could not!"

Daniel stopped right there. It was funny, how he and Brienne argued, but still got along just fine. Their fights, most of them, weren't even real.

Brienne and Daniel would follow Jen and Eli, they were starved out as well. Especially the scrawny Daniel, whom thought he'd faint. He gripped Brienne's shoulder and let her help him along.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:18 am

Jen smiled and wrapped an arm around her son’s waist. He was progressively falling asleep on her shoulder and she needed to keep him upright so he didn’t splinch himself when she Apparated him home. “He probably couldn’t,” Jen laughed. “I’m sure once Elijah fattens you up a bit he’d be happy to teach you. Right now you’d either come out as a cat or dog made up of a bag of bones and your body wouldn’t be able to take the shift. Perhaps later.” She smiled. One thing she hadn’t done for a long time was Apparate a lot of people. She couldn’t give them the address because Rob still wasn’t exactly pardoned so he was still a liability in some cases. They wouldn’t have been able to find their way in Knockturn Alley anyway so Jen put her hand on Daniel’s arm and with a crack she Apparated them out.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 am

Daniel felt a bit flustered. "Hey!" Brienne had to stifle a small giggle.

"You're so skinny, Daniel" Brienne said, he looked as if he hadn't eaten in a year. He had a fast metabolism, and some unlucky set of genes. His brother Frank had the same ones that made him skinny. So did Tadashi when he was alive. Also, Zeke. The rest of the Cethin children were either overweight or average. Not really muscular, but not untoned either. They had more time to work out than he did.

Daniel had never been apparated precisely before, he tried to when he was a wee bit younger, but that wasn't a great idea. He ended up near Knockturn, and was chased by a band of rogue wizards when he tried to ask for directions. That was certainly a bad memory.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top