Can love with stand a girl going crazy? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Can love with stand a girl going crazy?

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 am

Sophia nodded but as she did she seen the rain was now coming down outside hard which made her sigh in defeat. "Well it looks like were stuck in here for awhile until the rain clams down alittle."said Sophia softly but then let out a sigh. "At lease we get to stay out longer Sammy."said Sophia softly to her to where only Samantha and Keegan could hear her. "Good thing our batteries on our phone are charged or we'll be screwed."said Sophia softly. "I would say we could use our wands but were surrounded by muggles."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Can love with stand a girl going crazy?

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:02 am

Sammy followed Keegan and Sophia's light from their cell phones. As she thought about it she mentally blonde slapped herself. 'Why didn't I think about that?' She put the clothes in her hands down on the chair that Keegan had been sitting on. The employee's would take care of it. Just as she looked out the window Sophia said what she was thinking. Sammy smiled at Sophia then went over to Keegan and hugged him but didn't pull away. She flinched slightly as another crack of lightning hit. It wasn't that she was scared, it's just with having improved hearing from her vampirism the sound was louder. She looked up at him and smiled. "Well more time with you is good." Sammy said to him looking over at Sophia to see if she was ok.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:45 am

Keegan looked at her and laughed. "Yes love, this is kindof nice seeing how were together watching the storm."said Keegan softly. Holding her close he looked around for Sophia to see where she was at. "Soph where are you?"Keegan asked as he looked around for her with his cell phone light. As he heard her say she was a couple of feet from Samantha and making her way through the panicking crowd. "Ok were all together now right?"Keegan asked both Sophia and Samantha.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:12 am

Sophia nodded even though it was dark. "Yeah I think so."said Sophia assuming him and Samantha were together. "This is kindof nice, although were stuck in a store with a bunch of crazy panicking muggles!"Sophia muttered to only where Keegan and Samantha heard her. As a roar of thunder came Sophia jumped for it was louder to her and Samantha. "Damn thunder."said Sophia cursing softly to herself. Don't get her wrong Sophia loved thunderstorms and stuff but the thunder was rather loud at times. Sophia was bound to get her wand out to have more light to see she knew her phone wouldn't last forever.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:19 am

Sammy jumped as another flash of lightning hit. But as she looked out the window, a flash of someone in a cloak ran by the door. She didn't know if anyone else saw it or if it was just the lightning playing tricks on her mind, but she didn't like stay in that store any longer. "Keegan, Sophia, come with me." Sammy said rushing them off to the changing room again. "Listen, I'm not sure if I'm seeing things or not but I have a feeling that we need to get out of this store now. Lets head to your car and go somewhere else. I don't care where." Sammy said in a rushed voice and scarred tone.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Keegan followed Samantha into the dressing room and listened to what she had to say. "It's probably Ne'Os I'll be willing to bet, but we got to get out of here before there's any trouble!"said Keegan softly. Grabbing Samantha's hand he rushed through the crowd heading towards the door as fast as he could. "Maybe we could head to a cafe and eat and head back to Sophia's place or mine."said Keegan softly. Holding Samantha close to him he protected her as much as he could but he still didn't think it was good enough.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Sophia followed Keegan and Samantha through the crowd and towards the door at vampire speed for she wanted to get the hell out of this place. "I wonder if it is Ne'Os just trying to scare or get something from us who knows?"Sophia asked them softly. As she reached outside she opened her umbrella but looked around for anybody but saw no one. "Come on lets go, this is really starting to freak me out." said Sophia softly as she gotten out her keys and unlocked her car with the beeper. As she gottedn into the driver's seat he waited for Keegan and Samantha.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Samantha smiled as they agreed with her. She held onto Keegan as they walked out of the store and headed for Sophia's car. Once at the car Samantha hoped in and then waited for Keegan. She wondered if it was Ne'Os. But who knows. Ne'Os is dead and the DE's haven't done anything in a while. So for now Sammy would put it in the back of her head and just get out of there. "Yeah getting out of here is a good idea. I don't know what is going on but I just know that we don't want to have anything to do with it." Once they where all in the car and heading out of there they heard a huge bang, it wasn't the thunder, it sounded more like a bomb going off. Samantha turned around and looked through the window. She saw the store that they had just come out of blowing up into little pieces. "Oh my god." Sammy said putting her head on Keegan's shoulder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:13 am

Keegan jumped alittle bit when he heard a loud boom but it wasn't thunder, although he wishes it was. As he turned to look out the window his eyes widen at the sight before him for he was to shock to say anything. As Samantha put her head on his shoulder he wrapped his arm around her and held her close. "Sh... it's ok Sammy love, thank god we weren't in there but I feel bad for the people in there that lost there lives."said Keegan sighing. "Lets get out of here Soph and head back to your place, we'll be safe there."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top