Can love with stand a girl going crazy?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?  Empty Can love with stand a girl going crazy?

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:01 am

Sammy was waiting for Keegan and Sophia to arrive. They had planed a day of shopping before school started. It was going to be a friends day out. Sammy was wearing a black t-shirt with a pink skull that had a bow on it's head, some cut up blue jeans, and some black and white sneakers. She had her purse with her that had her wand and some other girly things. She looked up to the sky to see the clouds getting darker, she didn't like it. She didn't want it to rain on the day. But either way she would have fun with her friends. She stood outside of the clothing store, awaiting for the enevitable.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?  Empty Re: Can love with stand a girl going crazy?

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:15 am

Keegan walked through the crowded street of London heading towards the clothing store he said he'll meet Samantha and Sophia at. Keegan was wearing a black shirt that showed off his tone arms with blue jeans and black and white converses. As he seen Samantha he smiled and walked towards her. "You look beautiful as always today Miss Burns."said Keegan kissing her softly on the lips. "So were waiting on Soph huh?"Keegan asked her softly as he adjusted his black leather jacket that was in his arms.
http://www.iballer.com/malecelebs/fuller/images/d12_jpg.jpg
^Keegan's look
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?  Empty Re: Can love with stand a girl going crazy?

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:23 am

Sophia parked her blue mustang on the street and locked and alarmed her car with the beeper as it beepee two times. As she walked through the crowded packed streets. Sophia walked quckly until she reached where Keegan and Samantha were waiting for her at. "Hey Sammy and Keegan, are you two ready to have some fun?"Sophia asked them softly. Sophia was wearing black Gryffindor shirt with the Gryffindor sheild on the front and her last name 'Lestrange' on the back with blue jeans with black boots. Sophia looked at the sky to see it was cloudy which made her smile for her and Samantha could stay out longer.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:36 am

Sammy smiled brightly when Keegan showed up, she gave him a hug and kiss. Then turned to see Sophia show up. "Hey love, and hey sophia. It's nice today huh? I just hope that it doesn't rain to hard." Sammy said holding Keegan's hand and looking at sophia. Sammy could tell that they where all thinking the same thing. "So where are we off too?" Sammy asked wanting to get the shopping started before the rain came.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:47 am

Keegan shrugged. "I don't know love, but I'll go where ever you want to go."said Keegan softly kissing her cheek. "I heard there was a new clothing store that opened that's a few blocks from here."said Keegan softly. "We can go in Sophia's car for I know she brought she told me she will!"said Keegan softly. "But where ever is fine, and eve if it rains on us so be it I love the rain anyways."said Keegan smiling. "But with Sophia's car we won't get that wet, good thing she decided to bring it."said Keegan honestly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:51 am

"We can go there if Sammy feels like it, but I'm with Keegan I don't care where we go as long as we have fun!"said Sophia smiling. "We can basically go anywhere we want in my car, the mall the store that's a mile away."said Sophi softly. "As for the rain, so what who cares not like I ever been rained on before!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "So were going to the stor that's a few blocks from here right?"Sophia asked curiously. "Wherever were going lets move, were blocking the crowd some."said Sophia glaring back at a lady who glared at them and cursed at them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:57 am

Sammy smiled up at Keegan and Sophia. She had the bestfriends and lover. "Ok, then lets go the that new clothing store. We can buy some clothes then get something to eat." Sammy said heading to Sophia's car with Keegan in hand and Sophia next to them. Sammy knew that Sophia was hurt when she saw Sammy and Keegan all lovey dovey. So Sammy tryed to act less lovey dovey around Sophia. Sammy knew that Keegan would understand. Sammy hoped into the back with Keegan, and let Sophia drive, since it was her car after all.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:06 am

Keegan walked hand in hand with Samantha but he was in the middle of Sophia and Samantha. As him and Samantha gotten into Sophia's car he tgasped as he seen the inside of it for it was nice. "Nice car Soph, this is like your car right? the family jeep is at home right?"Keegan asked her softly. Keegan never been in Sophia's mustang but he had heard alot about it and knew her father brought it for her. Keegan knew the Lestrange's must be some rich people if they had a beach house in Hawaii and a family jeep and Sophia had her own car.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah the family jeep is at home, only the family drives it and it'sw mainly daddy or mom who does."said Sophia softly. "And thanks Keegan, as you know daddy brought it for me as a birthday present."said Sophia smiling. "Ok buckle up, for this car can go faster then it looks, I can go fourty and it looks like I'm going faster then that!"said Sophia softly. As she turned on her car she backed out of her parking space and put her car in drive and drove towards the store. As she seen Keegan's eyes widen at how fast they were going she laughed. "Keeg I'm only going fourty."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:31 am

Sammy smiled at Keegan and Sophia talking about the car, but she frowned when Sophia mentioned her birthday. Sammy hadn't gone to it, she felt bad about that. But when she looked up to see Keegan's face about the speed of the car, she couldn't help but giggle. Sammy buckled up quickly, then leaned back and relaxed till they got to the store. Once there Sammy unbuckled and got out of the car. The clouds looked worse over here, but that didn't worry Sammy, she knew that her friends would stick around anyways. "Ok, so lets go shopping." Sammy said holding Keegans hand once out of the car and walking towards the new store.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top