Can love with stand a girl going crazy? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can love with stand a girl going crazy?

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:22 am

Keegan gotten out of the car and locked hands with Samantha as he walked in the middle of them. As they entered the store Keegan could see why it was so popular for it had so many cool designs in it. "Ok ladies, do your shopping, I'll just be looking around for cool shirts and pants in the guy section."said Keegan as he kissed Samantha's cheek and walked off. Keegan needed some new clothes for some of his clothes now didn't fix him or had tore in them. As he went through the clothes he started finding him some shirts and pants.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Can love with stand a girl going crazy?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can love with stand a girl going crazy?

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:34 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok Keeg, we;ll meet at the register when were done ok?"Sophia asked as she seen Keegan nod and walked off. "Ok Sammy were do you want to start off at?"Sophia asked as thye walk towards the girls' side of the store. Sophia loved shopping for clothes with Samantha for they always picked out outfit of each other. "Oh my gosh Sammy look at this outfit with this hat if you you'll look like one of those sailor girls!"said Sophia smiling. "You should try it on, I'll bet it would look great on you, but it's your choice."said Sophia softly.

http://photos.posh24.com/p/611045/l/taylor_swift/taylor_swift_fabulous_fashion_model.jpg
^dress
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:51 am

Sammy kissed Keegan as he walked away and thought to herself that she loved to watch him leave. She then turned to Sophia and started looking for clothes. "Um....lets start here." Sammy said just as Sophia had found something for Sammy to wear. Sammy giggled alittle when Sammy would look like a sailor girl. "Ok and I want you to try this on while I go try this on." Sammy said handing her the clothes that she had found while Sophia was looking at clothes. Sammy then walked off towards the changing rooms.

Spoiler:
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 am

Keegan found eight outfit he really like and went to try them on, which turned out to all fitting him perfectly. As he seen Samantha and Sophia in the dressing room he took a seat on the bench and waited for them to come out surprising them. "It never took Keegan long to shop, he figured it must be a girl thing that's why they always took forever and a day. Not that Keegaqn minded he loved it when Samanatha tried on clothes for him. Asw he waited for Sophia and Samantha he looked at the clothes he had in his hand and smiled for he knew Sammy would likie them.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:12 am

Sophia came out of the dressing room waiting for Samantha to join her but jumped when swhe seen Keegan sitting in a chair in front of her. "Oh crap Keegan, don't do that you scared the living daylights out off me!"said Sophia softly. "So what do you think? Sammy pidcked it out for me!"said Sophia softly as she spun around in the dress. "Sammy are you ready?"Sophia asked her softly as she knoccked on her door to see how she was doing on her outfit. "Your going to love her outfit Keeg, it's so cute I picked it out myself!"said Sophia softly but happily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 am

Sammy quickly put on the outfit that Sophia had picked out for her to try on. When she was done she heard Sophia walk out of her dressing room, jumping at Keegan being there. This made Sammy smile and laugh. "Yeah I'm ready." Sammy said opening the door and walking out of the dressing room wearing the outfit that Sophia had picked out. Sammy liked it, of course, she liked everything that Sophia picked out for her. She spun around for the both of them then did a cursy like thing. "So do you like it?" Sammy asked them, knowing that Sophia would like it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:58 am

Keegan looked at the dress Samantha was wearing and his jaws dropped for she looked absolutely stunning in it. "Um... y-yyou look amazing in it love."said Keegan softly cursing himself for acting like an idiot. "I love every outfit you wear love, but you look so cute and amazing in this one!'said Keegan standing up and kissing her. "If you want me to, I can show you the clothes I'm getting and you can tell me how I look in them."said Keegan. He was sure Samantha woulde like his choices for she always did.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:06 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at Keegan. "Not able to talk right Keegan?"Sophia asked him in a teasing voice. "Like I told you before Sammy, you look awesome in it you should totally buy it I mean look the look on Keegan's face when you came out was so priceless!"said Sophia laughing. "Ooh... you should show us your clothes Keeg!"said Sophia smiling. Sophia was sure Keegan had great clothes but she wanted to pick some out for him as well. "Hey Sammy, we should pick some clothes out for Keeg now that would be funny!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:19 am

Sammy smiled and blushed as she saw the look on Keegan's face. But before she could say anything or do anything a giant crack of lightning sounded outside, sending the sound inside and making the lights flicker. "Wow....that was loud. Maybe we should get out of here. I would hate for you guys to not be able to get home." Sammy said going back into the dressing room and changing back into her clothes. She came out with her stuff to buy in her hands then the lights go out for good. It was so dark she could bearly see two feet in front of her. "Oh god, Keegan? Sophia? Where are you guys?" Sammy asked holding her hands out in front of her as she walked forward.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 am

Keegan cursed quietly to himself as the lights went off. As he heard Samantha ask where they were Keegan gotten out his cell phone and shone the light telling Samantha where he was. "I'm over here Sammy love."said Keegan softly was he walked towards her his cell phone light guiding him. "Soph where are you?"Keegan asked as he looked around for Sophia but then found her doing the same thing as Keegqan was. "Come on, lets get out of here!"said Keegan softly as he locked hands with Samantha. "We have plenty of light to get us out of here."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top