End of Summer Party - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

End of Summer Party - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

End of Summer Party

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Summer Party - Page 13 Empty Re: End of Summer Party

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:58 am

This guy was like a child, truly a naive first year and anyone who knew Elijah knew that he and the first years did not mix well. He hated the little blighters but mostly because they got under his feet. That wasn’t necessarily their fault. He was tall and they were short – the two clashed. He knew he had been that big once, if not smaller, but he didn’t run around trying to trip people up. Elijah had a feeling he’d have to sow a pair of balls from seeds. This was definitely starting from scratch, the basics and up. Appearance was everything, it showed what you can offer and then you had to prove you could. If you looked like the word sex was a taboo in your mind then your supposed talents would go to waste.

Elijah blinked at Daniel in disbelief and looked at Brienne. “Err...yeah.” He said, shrugging non-comittedly. “I have no idea where she’s disappeared to though. This kind of reminds me of the failed art exhibition dates which is actually quite a promising thing.” Eli said brightly. This meant that he’d get lucky tonight if history continued to work in the same way it had always done. Either that or he’d get completely sloshed and wake up sprawled over someone as per usual.

He looked back at Daniel and pinched the bridge of his nose. “If they hate smokers then you charm them until they threaten to punch you and/or castrate you.” Elijah had had his fair share of that but he rarely took a hint which was why he was so successful. Hateful non-smokers would know if he smoked because he reeked of the stuff. But that was also mixed with expensive cologne, a beautiful bottle of red wine (A.K.A a lot of alcohol) and, as you may have guessed, sex. It was a deadly scent to anyone who found it all too much but it hadn’t done him wrong before so he doubt it would now. He looked at Daniel seriously and an odd smile appeared on the Slytherin’s face, a smile of understanding. “You’ve really only had one guy before haven’t you?” Elijah asked softly.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 am

"Yeah, I've only had one man. He's dead now, though" Daniel said. He felt humiliated in front of people. He and Brienne both caught Selwyn's comment about them and Luna being weird. Both Brienne and Daniel got angry, and had red faces.

"How dare he!"

"Just calm down...Brienne...please."

"But then he wins! He broke your heart, remember? Now he's insulting all of us!"

"No, he only wins if we respond how he wants us to."

"You're...defending him? You confuse me so."

They weren't the only ones that got mad. Luna did as well. "We have our problems, but we're no more weird than what anyone else here could be!"

(I cannot find a post anywhere where someone's talking to Luna)
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:24 am

Elijah observed them in interest. He hadn’t caught Selwyn’s comment, nor had he been listening to him, but he was impressed with the quick retaliation. Quick-tempered was Brienne and rational was Daniel. Now that was boring. Elijah wanted it swapped, that way it would be quicker to push Daniel. The guy was like a piece of tortilla. If you didn’t hold him by the sides then he’d flop away. Elijah felt as if he was the elder and Daniel the younger one because Elijah was learned in the only damn primal instinct humans had left. Well, that and motherhood but that was for women so that didn’t count. The last mutually shared one was a more appropriate title. But Elijah was interested. He took a swig of his Firewhisky and moved to stand behind Daniel. He leaned close, his body not even thirty centimetres away from the other man’s, and moved his head up to his ear. “So do tell me...” Elijah murmured, blowing warm air across the skin of Daniel’s neck. “How much of a sex maniac are you?” this was totally the wrong time to do that but in Elijah’s mind it was perfect. Daniel was distracted and Elijah, ever selfish and never wanting to be forgotten, wanted his attention back.

“Oh and one other thing...irrational anger...is that a common trait in you or is just Brienne?” Elijah raised his hand gently touched the tips of his fingers to Daniel’s neck. He swept them across the skin and along his jaw line before back down until he reached the material of his shirt which was where there was a dead end for his fingers. “Hmm...red faces. The pair of you.” He whispered, walking his fingers across Daniel’s back. “Now what else gets you riled up?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 am

"I can do things with my tongue, my hands and everything that could make a man shiver. It's just finding the right tools and the right combination of moves after I get a guy to like me. I ask him what he's into and go from there. I'm good at judging my moves when I get to know what a man likes. I mean, I did it with Stanley", Daniel replied, "The irrational anger is hers, because she's a werewolf. She has a lower anger threshold. But, when someone harms someone I love physically, or when they make fun of my dead loved ones, that's when you better watch out." Daniel seemed okay with liberating his traits in words. He swallowed, his heart was thumping wildly as he had no idea what to expect.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:56 am

It was surprising to Elijah how straight forward about it he was. There was nothing, no playfulness there were just words; words that would have had Elijah going had they been said in a particular way. It was like turning on a light except this guy’s bulb had blown. Frowning a little, Elijah rested his chin on Daniel’s shoulder as he thought. He didn’t take male models so he didn’t know how that sort of thing worked but this would be like breaking a model in now. Models started off naive and frank about their talents but under Elijah’s careful coaxing they’d tease, goad and bait until they found themselves tied to something waiting for the onslaught to begin with grins of delight plastered on their faces. They loved it, they revelled in it and so did Eli. It was only play, mindless play that turned on a light.

Elijah sighed heavily and moved his head. He lowered it and gently nipped the skin on Daniel’s neck with his teeth. Mindless play...that was all it was and yet...he was like bloody Pinocchio. Well, the wooden bit anyway. Elijah hummed and closed his eyes for a few moments. “You say you can do these things yet you speak about it like you’re grandmother died. No offence by the way. Completely unmoving...confused, in shock and devoid of emotional attachment. It’s sex for goodness sake. Even lust means that somewhere you’ve got an emotional attachment to someone. You can do these things, you can truly make them scream and make them writhe beneath you. Alright I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt but...” Elijah moved his head and smiled to himself before whispering in Daniel’s ear, “Say it like you really mean it.” He whispered, licking his lips. “Tease me.” He challenged.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:20 am

Daniel licked his lips and moved his eyebrows up and down after turning around to face Eli. He grabbed Eli by the waist, then nibbled the boy's earlobe a little. "I can do things with these hands" Daniel squeezed the boy's waist, moving a bit closer to his butt. "With this tongue", he licked and kissed at the boy's ear and neck, whispering "With these lips" as seductively as he could before sucking gently on the young man's neck.

He stopped, then grinned seductively, "I'll do whatever you'd want me to...as long as I don't tire you out." His posture even carried his message loud and clear.

Brienne was about to get a nosebleed from how cute she thought Eli and Daniel looked together. She could feel the pressure building up in her face and Selwyn's remark was all but forgotten.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Weasley Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:34 am

Molly's fingers were digging deeper into Lucy's arm, where she'd relocated her grip. Lucy could tell it was because she was trying not to giggle. Molly was the good one, and she didn't think these sort of shenanigans were funny. At least, she didn't think she ought to think that... It was complicated, okay?

"I'm a perfect angel compared to him," Lucy pointed out. "Besides, it's not like I'd do anything at a Ministry gig. Believe it or not, I don't want Mum 'n' Dad to lose their jobs."

A moment later, Selwyn was sauntering over to where they were sitting, except that he got waylaid by the drinks table, talking to a little kid. It was so cute the way he tried to include everyone. Pity he was such a git.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Weasley Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 am

Cassie looked up at the boy who'd just caused such chaos and entertainment among the older party goers. She didn't fully understand their games, but she could see why the other boy found him attractive, which is to say, she thought he looked a little like the lead singer of Splintered Wand.

"I see," she replied. "No wonder the poor girl doesn't know better than to talk to those. I imagine it runs in the family."

She looked over the boy again, wondering how useful an ally he'd make when she got to Hogwarts. He was obviously far better bred than the muck on the other side of the dance floor, but still, his recent antics made it clear he wasn't the sort of person a Crius would normally associate with.

"Well, at least something good came of your little scene. You've saved me the bother of trying to teach her the error of her ways."
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 pm

This was lesson one, Elijah decided mentally. With the models he taught them to play, to tease and keep the interest of their artist. With people it was the same way. You had to keep them interested in you. You had to keep their minds off of someone else. It was basic stuff. Elijah knew Daniel could probably do it all but he was lacking the flair and the arrogance; the confidence in his own abilities. This would be a learning curve for the Slytherin as well, though. Never had he turned out a man that could charm someone into their bed. He could do that with women and it was usually him that ended up falling for his own work like everyone else did but that was a woman...this would be different.

The musings were cut short when Elijah felt Daniel grasp his waist and the Bulgarian looked at the other man, his pupils dilating slightly. Unconsciously Elijah moved himself closer, wanting more of the attention he was getting. The odd thing was that he didn’t swing that way. The only time he didn’t care whose gender was what was when he was dealing with Veela and then he truly didn’t care. Yet here he was, challenging this man to do things to him that Viktor could have his son disowned for. But the Bulgarian was bored of chasing what he wanted. He had Daniel on a string under the pretence of teaching. He would teach him everything he needed to know but Elijah would most definitely enjoy himself while doing so. After all, what was the point of being an educator if you didn’t enjoy doing it?

Elijah’s head moved slightly, displaying more of his neck as his eyes dropped shut over his eyes. He was good, Elijah knew it, but he needed a bit of work; only a little though. Merlin, he wanted more. When Daniel stopped, the Bulgarian’s eyes opened and he looked at Daniel questioningly. When the man finished speaking, Elijah scoffed loudly. “Tire me out?” He looked sceptically at Daniel and smirked a little. “I highly doubt it.” He glanced at Brienne and smiled slightly at her. The Slytherin cleared his throat and stepped back a little, moving his hand to his neck. His fingers pressed against there and he gestured to the bar with his other hand. “Does anyone want anything?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:35 pm

"Uh...how about a Firewhiskey?" Brienne said, she enjoyed the taste of Firewhiskey especially at a party. Even though she drank it for most of her teenage years, she never grew tired of it.

Daniel grinned, "I bet I'm a real charmer if I have enough of that stuff in me. I'll certainly go for one too, it might just put a bit of flare in my step". Daniel swept his bangs from his face, his brown eyes showing the same intensity as Brienne's eyes. He figured he'd have to emulate her mannerisms a little before he'd have any success.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top