End of Summer Party - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

End of Summer Party - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

End of Summer Party

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Summer Party - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Summer Party

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Impatience would get the better of Elijah in the end, especially if Amelia didn’t reply as quickly as he hoped she would. He was starving, absolutely famished and there was only so much alcohol one could drink. He didn’t want to wait for dinner. He figured if the crunch came to crunch then he’d send Brienne over to keep Mia busy and whisk Daniel off to a Chinese take-away. There they wouldn’t be five minutes and they’d return with food instead of waiting to go out for it. The prospect of that was becoming more and more attractive to the Bulgarian as the hunger began to take over. He spent all day in the Diagon Alley Ice Cream Shop but he never ate any of it. That explained the hunger but not why they allowed him to stay in the shop when he merely sat and brooded all day. “Gah! I’m bored.” He complained childishly. He glanced at Brienne and gestured to Daniel. “Any specifics that you want him to learn, love?” He asked. “Or is just the basics, up?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:02 pm

"Well," Brienne said, "the basics for now. Just so we have a solid foundation to work upon."

She glanced around, "Where are we gonna go for dinner anyway? I'm starved". Her stomach made a slight grumble, one that was barely audible over the noise of the party. She could go for anything at all, even take out from a common restaurant. She felt nauseous from the hunger pangs. Whatever they would eat, she'd gladly take.

"I just hope it's not something bound to give us listeriosis or something" Daniel said. He had it once, and it was painful, absolutely brutal to go through. Even the most basic foods and components of it was enough to make him upchuck during his brief suffering through.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:21 pm

“Oh don’t be a pessimist.” Elijah scolded, glaring at Daniel as he did so. “You’re not going to die. I wouldn’t let it. It would be like casting the killing curse on your pupils when they irritate you.” Elijah crossed his arms over his chest and glared. A playful smile changed his facial expression and he chuckled, shaking his head at Daniel. “Maybe I’ll have to watch what I feed you then.” He smirked before looking back at Brienne. “No idea, pup. I wanted to go to that new Italian place but I don’t think we’re going to get there. In which case, Dan and I shall go and find the nearest Chinese.” Elijah stepped back and threw his arm over Daniel’s shoulders. He pinched the other man’s cheek and grinned. “Won’t we?” he cooed, the grin on his face widening as he teased the other man.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Daniel giggled playfully, then wrapped his arm around Eli's waist. "Yes, yes we will." He really put emphasis on those words, trying to sound as sexy as possible. He was learning, or he thought he was. He was also picking up on it fast.

"Well, it doesn't matter to me. Whenever you guys are ready, I'll be ready" Brienne said. She bit her lip, hoping Amelia would be too distracted or hoping she wouldn't respond in time. She was desperate for someone, to the point of hoping bad things for other women, but did not verbalize it. She hated her jealous nature.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:47 pm

Elijah ran his hand through his hair and mussed it up a bit. It felt weird to him. His mother’s haircut had been forced and she’d hated it as much as he had. After running around the house for about an hour she’d managed to paralyse him long enough to give it a trim. He’d hated how long and floppy it had been but now he was feeling his hair in his fingers it felt as if something was missing. He’d grow it out...maybe he’d ask Khaat to lengthen it for him. Either way he missed his hair and he wanted it back even if he had to retrieve what she’d cut off and stick it back on with Muggle glue. He hated haircuts; he hate, hate, hated them.

Upon feeling an arm wrap around his waist, Elijah edged closer a little and he took his hand from his hair. “Of course,” he chuckled. “Then you won’t see us for an hour because we’ll be tied up doing something incredibly interesting and you’ll all die of hunger pangs – yay!” Elijah grinned and smiled widely at Brienne. “If Mia would just let me know what the bloody hell she wants then we can go or you two can stay and Dan and I will go.” Elijah sighed in frustration and absent-mindedly began to play with some of Daniel’s hair. “Although...” Elijah paused. “No wait, I’ve got nothing. Maybe we should just keep drinking.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:57 pm

"I really wanna go with you" Brienne said "That is, if we do." Her eyes narrowed in a seductive manner, her hips thrust to the side a little. She was really nervous inside, but her outside did not show it.

Daniel, on the other hand, relaxed a bit and allowed his hair to be played with. He purred a little, or at least made something akin to a purr to indicate pleasure. He then started playing with Eli's hair in return, grinning a little.

"We'll have a lot of fun, hehe" Daniel said as he eyed the other boy, shivers of pleasure from the hair play racked through his skinny 5'6" body in the form of purring.

(How many times have we used seductively or some derivative? XD)
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:31 pm

Now, Elijah wasn’t clueless about women by any stretch of the imagination. It would be a crime if he was because it would be mean that his job would be a complete waste of time. He handled women constantly so he knew exactly what Brienne was doing and he was enjoying it immensely. But thinking about that, it would have been odd if he’d been as clueless about women as he’d been at the start. Thankfully he hadn’t handled Ann Marie until later. If he’d had to deal with her at the beginning Elijah was sure he would have fainted. The woman, he could not stress this enough even in his own mind, had no shame. But yes, he knew what Brienne was doing and it wasn’t going unnoticed either, he just didn’t say anything and allowed her to continue.

Upon hearing a strange sound, Elijah looked at Daniel and smirked to himself. It was a sound akin to a purr but not as strong and as rhythmic. Elijah continued to play with Daniel’s hair and he bit his tongue when he felt the man’s fingers weave into his hair. Elijah, unlike Daniel, could purr like a sodding cat when given a reason to do so. Well he was a cat at heart so it was only natural but his purring was loud and he had a habit of pushing himself into whoever’s hand it was just like a cat who was enjoying the attention. Elijah hummed contently to himself and licked his lips. “Mmhmm... lots of fun.” He mumbled, his eyes falling shut. “Don’t worry too much about going out, Brienne. Staying in is much better and the food comes quicker.” He told her as soft purrs began to rumble in his chest.

(Quite a few times. I’ll go and find a Thesaurus. xD)
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:45 pm

(As long as we don't Smeyer [use too many adjectives or too flowery prose] our posts.)

Brienne felt as if she were going somewhere with this. "Well, if you say it's better to stay in...then I'm glad to". Her alluring, intense eyes stared into Eli's as she heard his rumbling purrs. She had very good hearing and could pick up sounds that others might have just missed easily. The Ravenclaw werewolf had all the appeal of a playful woman with a lot of spunk that gave her a unique charm.

"You got quite the purrs there".

Daniel nibbled on Eli's earlobe lightheartedly, just for fun. "You know, you're quite the enticer". He continued his humanoid rendition of a purr. He continued to play with Eli's hair.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:20 am

“Mmm...” The garbled answer most definitely wasn’t directed at Brienne’s agreement to his suggestion. It was more of a non-verbal “Don’t stop” directed at Daniel and confirmation of obvious enjoyment. Elijah continued to curl the other man’s hair around his fingers and loop it around. It had either been too long or he generally dealt with the foreplay. The latter was more likely. He knew what made people feel good and what didn’t. But it felt good to be touched again. If he was getting off on this, which he was, then it proved that he hadn’t spent enough time in Paris over the summer and was investing too much time in creating stable relationships. But then again, he adored it when his hair was played with.

When Brienne spoke again Eli’s eyes snapped open and he felt his face heat up. “Err...yeah...”

Elijah was now relatively sobered up but his fingers continued working Daniel’s hair. He stiffened when he felt his earlobe get trapped between the other man’s teeth and he relaxed once more at his words. Eli smiled, “Well I do try.” He chuckled but something cut him short. He could feel something warm on his fingers of his other hand. It was burning... Elijah looked down and hissed as the cigarette he’d forgotten about began to burn through his skin. He hastily dropped it and stamped it out. He pulled his hand away from Daniel’s hair and he cursed himself silently. He held his fingers in his palm and inspected the damage. They were red raw and some of the skin had been burned away. Eli closed his eyes as the acute pain spread through his fingers and he exhaled slowly.

Despite himself, the Bulgarian chuckled. “I guess that’s what I get for not watching what I’m doing.” He was going to smile but another stab of pain got him and he winced. “Bugger...” He muttered.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:30 am

Brienne saw the finger of the boy get burnt. She rushed over to the bar and asked for some ice, then ran back to Eli once she got it.

"Here! Here's some ice!"

She smoothed a piece of it over the cigarette burns, then stuck the whole hand in the plastic baggie of ice.

"Just relax. The burn will soothe in here, but we might have to take you to the hospital if an Episkey doesn't work". She tried just that, and hoped it would work.

Daniel backed away to give Eli some space.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top