A Walk Through Hogsmeade - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Walk Through Hogsmeade - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Walk Through Hogsmeade

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Walk Through Hogsmeade - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk Through Hogsmeade

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:05 pm

"I was only joking about the tattoo," he laughed. "Knowing my luck, even as much as you try to help, something might go wrong!" he told her. He walked over to the door, it looked pretty cold outside. Also looked like rain, but he loved walking in the rain. One of the few things he enjoyed better with company. He turned to fave Aimee once again, "Well shall we go?" he asked her smiling. He had a good friendship with Aimee, and he didn't want to wreck it. He tried his best to stay cool and calm around her. In fact he constantly was afraid she'd just stop being his friend next time he blew himself up or something along those lines. It's happened so many times, but she hand't given up yet. But what if she did just get up and leave the next time. He was just being a worrywart is all. But he was always a worrywart.

He never really gave much thought into spending more time with Aimee. She spent most of her time with her plants. He spent most of his time with his books, potions, and now his Alchemic practices. Which he found out he was rather good at actually. So they were alike quite a bit, but Aimee got out more often. And normally he'd need to be dragged to go to a social gathering or something. The constant fear of being shunned. The constant fear of someone attacking him because he acted weird. He shivered, it was cold he could feel it through the door. And it was getting kind of dark out, a dawn walk in the rain with his best friend was just what he needed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Aimee frowned. “No it wouldn’t!” she insisted. “I wouldn’t let anything go wrong.” She had complete confidence in her tattooist and he definitely had yet to muck up a tattoo from what she could tell. Hers were nigh on perfect so he experience couldn’t have been better. She zipped the jacket up and crossed her arms over her chest. She nodded enthusiastically and gave Spencer gentle nudge out of the door. She bounced out and looked up at the darkening sky. Clearly it was trying its best to rain and time would tell whether it succeeded in its endeavour or not.

She bounced along the path a little bit and threw her arms up. She pushed herself forward and did a cart-wheel type thing and more or less successfully landed on her feet before slipping on a wet patch of grass and landing ‘gracefully’ onto the floor. Aimee smiled a little and ignored the slight pain long enough to burst into peals of laughter which couldn’t quite be contained. Clumsy people and cartwheels didn’t mix. Grass 1 – Aimee 0.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Spencer followed Aimee along the little path, his hands in his pocket. When she tried a cartwheel he couldn't help but laugh. But he was soon to follow, slipping on the exact same patch of grass landing right next to her. He joined in with her laughing, rubbing his backside as well. "Well aren't we a bunch of gymnasts?" he said laughing. He would get out more, it was fun. But reading was also fun, and experimenting.

He pulled Aimee up and they continued along the path, the sun was nearly gone now and it was starting to rain. Perfect timing, walking in the rain was awesome. Walking in the rain at night was wicked. But walking in the rain at night with a friend was just amazing. "I was thinking about the whole tattoo thing!" he said to her. "I bet I could come up with a potion that allows you to create your own tattoos with just a wave of your wand. Totally safe and painless!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Aimee jumped a little when Spencer ended up on the floor next to her and she couldn’t help but giggle at him. “We’re the most talented of them all!” she declared joyfully. She walked a little slower once Spencer helped her back up and she knew for sure that she wouldn’t be doing anymore cartwheels unless they were on grass. Teddy-Bear rolls she’d definitely do, though and Aimee grinned at the thought.

When Spencer mentioned the tattoo-potion idea Aimee raised her eyebrow. She tucked her hands into the pockets of the jacket and shrugged slightly. “If you did that then you’d have to make one that would get rid of them as well. Because knowing me...” She trailed off and smirked, knowing the outcome of the wonder potion. She’d probably go completely overboard but that was okay. They wouldn’t be tacky – no way. Her mother didn’t like the tattoos she had now, Alexandra would string Aimee up by her toes and hit her with a stick or something if she went home for a Sunday roast with a tattoo that made her look cheap. There was a line that couldn’t be crossed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 pm

"Oh of course I'd make an antidote!" he told her smiling. "But it might take a while for me to get the righ structure and everything. Plus it'd be a pretty poweful potion to make ink appear on someones skin." He kicked a few stones that were on the ground. "Plus I'd need someone to watch out for me...you know..." he said blushing. "What I mean is I'm going to need my own little private nurse!" he said laughing nervously. "But I mean..actually nevermind it's stupid. I'd never be able to get something like that to work! Hell these days I can barely finish a punch recipe without blowing it up somehow!" he told her, his smile fading.

He'd never found anything he was actually good at. He enjoyed potion brewing, and he was good at that too. But there was one large fatal flaw that ruined his fun, 'he didn't know when to stop'. "See it's just, I can't seem to quite at the right times. Either that or I forget about something, like the milk back at my house!" he told her. "I wish..I wish that I wasn't so...me! Yeah, if I was alot less me and a whole lotta more...someone else. I'd be great!" he said moving his hands over his chest as though presenting something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Aimee cocked her head slightly as she listened to Spencer. He babbled almost as much as she did but at least he kept to one subject. She usually changed the subject as she babbled on but in fairness once you got started it was kind of hard to stop. “I’m hardly a healer Spence but I’m always going to be here when you need me. Always. It seems that you need a bit of encouragement as well as a nurse, eh?” She nudged him a bit with her elbow and smiled. “You can do it. I know you can. If you can’t then who will? Besides, you know I’d happily grow any of the ingredients you needed. The plants are taking over my home I think!”

When he spoke again both of Aimee’s eyebrows shot to her hair line and she opened and closed her mouth a few times before shaking her head.”Why would you want to change yourself? I love the way you are! I couldn’t imagine you any different! I mean, it would be like talking to someone else if you changed y’know? I mean...it would be like trying to tell a cat to act like a dog. You can only really do that if you have the cat grow up with dogs but the dogs wouldn’t like it and then they’d probably eat the cat and then you’d have a load of cat eating dogs and then-” Aimee stopped and scowled. “The point is,” she insisted, not really sure what she was getting at anymore. “I don’t want you to change.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Spencer chuckled when she started to babble again. It made him feel good to know she cared that much. Made him feel warm and tingly inside, it was a good feeling. Something that was rare when he wasn't around Aimee. His hands still stuffed in his pockets he shrugged. "Well, sometimes I just wonder what it'd be like....had I been born stronger. Had the bullies not picked on me so much." he sighed. She wasn't a healer, she wasn't a big bodygaurd, she was his friend and motivatrion. "You're right, I suppose I was...just being silly about the whole thing..." he said, a hint of worry still in his voice.

"But, I'm glad I have you as a friend...you're pretty much what helps me get back up when a potion sticks me to the ceiling or something. Or rather get back...down." he said getting confused. But it was like him to be like that anyway. "Lovely night, looks like things are clearing up." he said smiling. "Let's hope there's no werewolves out tonight, looks like a full moon." he joked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 pm

A simple walk and idly chatter, that was all Aimee needed to be content. The fresh air was doing the redhead some good. Well, just being in Spencer’s presence was doing her some good so his presence and the fresh air combined made a healthy combo. She stopped near the side of the path and picked a small flower growing with a sprig of grass through the cobbles. She held it out to Spencer and smiled. “Meet the Bellis Perennis, Spencer. It’s small but strong in its own way, overlooked but so very, very beautiful. It’s commonly known as the English Daisy. I think you two have a little bit in common.” She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, pressing the small flower into his hand as she did so.

She giggled and broke away and skipped ahead of him. Aimee did a twirl and stumbled a little but couldn’t help but laugh. She made her way back over to Spencer and fell back into step with him, listening to what he was saying to her. “You’re my best friend, Spence. I’m always going to be there to peel you off of the ceiling.” She grinned at him and looked up at the sky. The moon was slowly breaking its way out of the clouds and was indeed Full. “I don’t think there are going to be any werewolves in Hogsmeade tonight. What Werewolf would want to eat us anyway?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Spencer blushed after she kissed him on the cheek, and he took the flower graciously. As she skipped ahead he sniffed it and sighed. It did smeel rather good, and she had a point. It would be just like Aimee to compare him to a flower. If only he could compare her to something...he got it. He'd go through a few of his old tales and myths and find something related to her. It would be difficult but probably worth it, but I mean they were friends. Nothing more nothing else.

"Well if they are running around, let's pray they're allergic to nuts!" he said laughing loudly. He grinned and smiled, he slowed down a bit and got behind Aimee. He squeezed her side and then took of at a steady but quick pace. But he ended up tripping on a surfaced tree root and falling flat on his face. He got up and his front was all muddy. "Ooooh boy, I hate karma don't you?" he said groaning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Looking up at the sky once more, Aimee watched as the moon burst out of the clutches of the clouds. She beamed and pointed it to it, turning to where Spencer had been. Aimee’s eyes bugged out of her head and she looked around herself, only to see him on the floor having just tripped over a root that she herself had only just managed to avoid. Aimee smiled a little and wiped some of the mud off of his jacket. “That’s why I carry Alfalfa with me.” She explained, grinning. “It brings me good luck although it doesn’t do much for my clumsiness. Hopefully the Bells and Carnations will help you.”

Aimee looked over at some of the shops and noticed that a light was still on in the Hogs Head. She pointed to the dingy pub and looked at Spencer. “Fancy a drink? I’ll buy.” Aimee felt the wind pick up and she heard the creak of metal rubbing against metal. She looked around sheepishly and rubbed her hands together, instinctively moving a little bit closer to her friend. “I could murder a Butterbeer.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top